Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.04.2019 06:51
I was written off. It was [claps his hands together] put it to the side matter-of-factly. If a doctor tells me, Hey thats it and Antworten

Chris Bosh has failed his preseason physical and will not be cleared to participate in training camp, the Miami Heat?announced Friday.The Miami Heat and Chris Bosh, in consultation with team doctors and other physicians, have been working together for many months with the mutual goal of having Chris return to the court as soon as possible, the teams statement said. Chris has now taken his pre-season physical. The Miami Heat regret that it remains unable to clear Chris to return to basketball activities.In a documentary released this week by Uninterrupted.com, Bosh said Heat doctors told him last February that his basketball career was probably over when he was diagnosed with a second blood clot in his leg. Bosh fought the diagnosis and believed he had found a regimen that would allow him return to playing full-contact basketball. The team doctors continue to disagree.Seeing the team doctors, they told me that my season is over, my career is probably over and this just happens, this is just how it is, Bosh said in the documentary. I felt right away that I was written off. It was [claps his hands together] put it to the side matter-of-factly. If a doctor tells me, Hey thats it and this is how that is, and I dont buy that. I have the right to disagree with you.I know inside me I have a lot of talent and a lot of ability. I have it. I know I have it. It wasnt a matter of if I play again; it was when. So we took the bull by the horns.The Heat declined to explain why Bosh failed the physical and cited a clause in the collective bargaining agreement that prohibits the team from releasing certain medical information. Therefore it isnt clear if this is a new issue or the same issue that caused the doctors to inform Bosh his career was likely over six months ago.Traditional treatment for blood clots typically makes taking part in professional sports impossible.Team president Pat Riley and managing general partner Micky Arison have both said in recent weeks that they would be open to having Bosh in camp, and the 11-time All-Star forward was examined by multiple doctors in recent days in an attempt to be cleared. The team holds media day in Miami on Monday and starts training camp in the Bahamas on Tuesday. Its unclear if Bosh will even be present for those events.Boshs representatives did not return messages and have declined to comment during the process.Dwyane Wade, now with the?Chicago Bulls, told The Associated Press on Friday that he supports Bosh, but has reservations about his former teammates health.I wouldnt be a friend if I didnt express to him my concerns, Wade told the AP. To me, the biggest thing is Chris has five kids and a wife and a family that depends on him being there. To me, thats always most important. I told him, Make sure you focus on that first.Bosh, 32, is in the midst of releasing a self-directed documentary about his attempts to return to the NBA. In it he has been somewhat critical of the Heat, saying they had written him off after the diagnosis last All-Star Weekend.He has three years and $75 million -- which is guaranteed -- left on his contract. If he is declared disabled by an independent doctor, the Heat would be able to remove his salary from their books starting next season. Miami would still have to pay Bosh the money, though a portion would be covered by insurance. If the team just released Bosh, it would be unable to get full cap relief.It is possible that another team could trade for Bosh, but another team would have to clear him to take part in basketball activities.Boshs first bout with a blood clot was in February 2015. One that was believed to have formed in one of his legs traveled to a lung and caused problems so severe that he needed to be hospitalized for several days. He recovered and was averaging 19.1 points last season when the second bout with clots began in February -- though the ones discovered then did not cause health issues anywhere near as serious as what he dealt with in 2015.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Air Max Shoes .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Air max Outlet ., for the next three years with the signings on Monday of Daryl Townsend and Michael Carter. http://www.airmaxoutletsale.us/ .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Air Max Outlet . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. Cheap Air Max Sale . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Over what is now considerably more than a decade of international soccer, opponent after opponent has struggled to come up with a way to solve the riddle of Hope Solo in goal.They still fare better in that regard than U.S. Soccer ever has.On Wednesday, U.S. Soccer suspended Solo for six months. If this ultimately marks the end of Solos time with the U.S. womens national team, the same team that variously developed, depended on, enabled and scolded Solo became the latest entity to be stymied by her.The decision might well be the best thing for the national team. It might be the right time to begin to move on. But in portraying itself as doing the right thing, U.S. Soccer looks neither proactive nor pragmatic but like shallow opportunists.Solo might choose a different word.There were so many years and so many opportunities to make a stand with regard to her ability to, as U.S. Soccer president Sunil Gulati put it in a statement conduct herself in a manner befitting a U.S. national team member. Instead they busted her for the equivalent of jaywalking.Solo -- whose national team contract was reportedly terminated -- didnt make up a story about getting robbed at gunpoint in the Rio night. She wasnt caught using performance-enhancing drugs. Nor did she underscore millennia-old religious tensions by refusing to shake an opponents hand.She used the wrong word to make a point that wasnt correct to begin with.Asked for her thoughts minutes after an Olympic quarterfinal penalty shootout against a Swedish team that executed a perfectly permissible game plan to perfection, she first praised her teammates for living up to all those traits to which Gulati was presumably referring in his statement. Then she described the opponent as a bunch of cowards for its strategy.Imagine if she had only said what she offered later in the same mixed zone in Brasilia.Youve got to take your hat off to them because they beat us, Solo said at the time. So theyre going on, like I said, and were going home. They dont have as quality of players as the American team does or as Brazil does, so they have to play a way thats going to give them hope to beat a team like Brazil or the USA. And I think thats part of the tactical side of things. And Pia [Sundhage] is somewhat of a tactician, so she dropped her team into a 50 and tried to hit long balls. They could only really score on the opportunity for a long ball or on set pieces.So I guess you can say its smart, but I dont think its respectful to the game.Same sentiment. Still not a model of sportsmanship. Still wrong in its conclusion. But are we having the same discussion about the potential end of her international career today? In so many words, Gulati suggested the comment was the straw that broke the camels back.More like the microfiber that brought down the Brooklyn Bridge.With no more major tournaments in sight for three years, word choice spurred U.S. Soccer into action. With a World Cup and Olympic looming, neither her husbands DUI arrest while driving aa U.ddddddddddddS. Soccer team vehicle nor a domestic violence arrest merited more than a slap on the wrist (Solo was suspended for 30 days in January 2015 after Jerramy Stevens arrest) or wait-and-see silence, respectively.U.S. Soccer for years had two defensible paths with Solo. It had the opportunity to follow the path Gulati very belatedly traveled down in his statement, to hold members of the national team to a higher standard commensurate with the way they are marketed to youth.It also had the opportunity to follow a path of pragmatism, to play the best goalkeeper regardless.To a lo

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz