Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.04.2019 06:52
Web.com Tour. Also failing to get full PGA Tour status were Erik Compton, Mark Wilson and Camilo Villegas. [url=http://www.whol Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The final event for players to earn PGA Tour cards was canceled Wednesday because of Hurricane Matthew, cutting short the four-tournament qualifying series and cost one hard-luck player his card by $392.The Web.com Tour Championship was to start Thursday at Atlantic Beach Country Club.Jacksonville Mayor Lenny Curry ordered an evacuation for the beaches near Jacksonville, including Atlantic Beach, and the PGA Tour felt it had little choice but to scratch the tournament so everyone could get out of town.It is unfortunate that weve had to cancel our season-ending event, Web.com Tour President Bill Calfee said. However, our first priority is the safety of our players, fans, volunteers and staff.Golf Channel was busy taking down its platforms and towers used to televise the event.The Web.Com Tour Finals consists of four $1 million tournaments. The top 25 from the regular season are assured their cards, while 25 more cards are awarded based on a money list from those four events. The money list instead is final from three events.The final card went to Tim Wilkinson of New Zealand, beating out Rob Oppenheim by $392. A year ago, Oppenheim got the final card by $101.The Web.com Tour Finals typically are held in four straight weeks. This year, the tour opted for a week off between the third and final event so that the Web.com Tour Championship would not go up against the Ryder Cup.That left no time to postpone the final event by one week because the PGA Tour season starts next week at the Safeway Open in Napa, California.Wesley Bryan won the regular-season money title and with three victories earned an instant promotion to the PGA Tour. Grayson Murray won the Web.com Tour Finals money list, making him eligible for The Players Championship next May.The priority ranking, the list that determines who gets into tournaments, alternates between the top 25 from the regular season and the top 25 from the Web.com Tour Finals. Among those who earned their cards through the finals were former U.S. Amateur champion Bryson DeChambeau and past PGA Tour winners Scott Stallings, Will MacKenzie, Rod Pampling, D.A. Points and Rory Sabbatini.Oppenheim, who made it to the PGA Tour last year for the first time at age 36, will be relegated to the Web.com Tour. Also failing to get full PGA Tour status were Erik Compton, Mark Wilson and Camilo Villegas. Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. NHL Jerseys Outlet Store . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Cheap NHL Jerseys Free Shipping . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. In an unexpected turn of events, Robert Wobbles Wright found himself going into the grand finals without dropping a set at the Evolution Championship Series in 2013, the same event that included all five gods of Super Smash Bros. Melee. The beloved Ice Climbers player triumphed over Joseph Mango Marquez, Kevin PPMD Nanney and Juan Hungrybox Debiedma. But the storybook run came to an abrupt end as Mango recovered from the losers bracket to defeat Wobbles in two consecutive sets.Fans hoped that the second place finish at Evo 2013 was a start of things to come, but Wobbles lived true to his word and retired from competitive play. For the next couple of years, Wobbles shifted from a player to a community figure, primarily as a commentator at majors and as a teacher at local tournaments in Texas.Occasionally, he competed at larger regionals -- he did phenomenally well for a player out of commission -- defending his turf from the likes of Jason Mew2King Zimmerman, Weston Westballz Dennis, and Joey Lucky Aldama. Wobbles viewed Smash majors as fun events to hang out with friends. It wasnt always smooth sailing, though. In 2015, he entered Evo with Mario and finished in 129th place.On November 2015, Wobbles signed with esports team Panda Global as a commentator and a competitor. Since then, he has found himself competing at events with a mix of peaks and valleys in both performance and mindset. He performed well at the Low Tier City events in Texas, but he also finished an abysmal 97th at Genesis 3.While most Ice Climbers prefer efficiency by wobbling their opponents, Wobbles, despite what his name might suggest, prefers other unique options and uses de-syncs to create highlight-worthy combos. For Wobbles, the innovation brings him more enjoyment than mashing A at a set rhythm over and over again, but hes realized that this hasnt led to the best results.I look at some of the sets Ive lost, he said. There have been many close games where I lose by a stock because I went for a riskier play instead of wobbling.There are two Wobbles: one that loves to play for fun and one that plays competitively. Wobbles laments what competition turns him into, sheepishly admitting that he turns into a sore loser. Given his competitive drive, he notes that its very frustrating to play in try-hard mode.In a tournament set, I have to play safe when Im going for the win and focus on what works, he said.dddddddddddd In the Peach matchup, I blizzard and set up walls for the entire match. Eventually, I get bored and mess up, then he takes the stock.Even when Wobbles won a set, he frequently left upset and tilted. He realized he was okay with playing competitively and wobbling against better players like Hungrybox or Mew2king, but he didnt always see it that way when facing players in a lower tier. Every moment against a better player was a learning experience for him to refine his gameplay. Coming off this epiphany, he shifted his mindset towards playing competitively against other players as well.Ive turned tournament sets into a teacher-student relationship with my opponent, he said. I bring in situations to see if they can deal with it. If they make dumb mistakes, then they need to learn. Im the teacher passing out the test.In regards to wobbling, he added, If my opponent ended up getting wobbled seven or eight times in a set, they clearly didnt pass the test. Study and come back next time because you didnt learn and certainly didnt deserve the win.The teacher-student mentality has liberated Wobbles from the issues of playing his hardest. Still, he knows hes at his best when his overall mindset is not so much about winning as it is about keeping a healthy mental state. In the past month, Wobbles has focused on playing Overwatch and strumming the guitar instead of grinding on Melee. This allows him to stay calm and become less frustrated with the game while maintaining his mood and energy levels.Back in 2013, I was having fun and enjoying the moment, he said. Defeating three gods and finishing in second was the byproduct. My main focus this time is just to have a good mindset, have fun, and enjoy myself as much as possible while not intentionally sabotaging my chances [by not wobbling].Pretty much the moment I am facing anybody who constitutes the slightest threat at Evo, theyre getting wobbled. Mercilessly.- PG Wobblin Wobbles (@PG_Wobbles) July 6, 2016A mentally healthy Wobbles is definitely a scary one. Hes performed well in Texas over the past two years, but can he perform at a national level again? Maybe well see a glimmer of Evo 2013 Wobbles this weekend. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz