Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.04.2019 06:59
ho beat fifth-seeded Lucie Safarova 6-3, 0-6, 6-2. Petkovic and Jankovic both received wild-card invitations into the clay-court Antworten

NUREMBERG, Germany - Andrea Petkovic reached her first WTA final since October 2011 when she upset top-seeded Jelena Jankovic 6-4, 6-3 in the inaugural Nurnberger Versicherungscup on Friday. In Saturdays final, Petkovic will play seventh-seeded Simona Halep, who beat fifth-seeded Lucie Safarova 6-3, 0-6, 6-2. Petkovic and Jankovic both received wild-card invitations into the clay-court tournament. Petkovic was once in the top 10 but the German missed months of action through various injuries and has dropped to 103rd. Jankovic is a former No. 1 who has fallen to No. 16. "I am glad my body has allowed me to play tennis again," Petkovic said. "It was also mentally important for me to play such a match against a top-20 player. Petkovic dropped her serve early in the match but recovered to take the first set. Serving for the match after breaking for 5-3, Petkovic fell into a 0-40 hole, only to see the Serb produce error after error and end the match with a backhand that sailed wide. Cheap Shoes NZ . -- The Bishops Gaiters are showing they belong among the countrys top varsity football teams. Cheap Shoes NZ From China . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. http://www.clearanceshoesnz.com/ . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Cheap Shoes NZ Free Shipping . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. Discount Shoes NZ . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. SAN FRANCISCO -- The San Francisco Giants second-half slide continued with arguably their most dispiriting loss yet.Jonathan Schoop hit a three-run homer in the ninth inning Sunday and the Baltimore Orioles overcame a six-run deficit to give the struggling Giants another deflating loss, 8-7.The bullpen, which has really done a terrific job, had just a little hiccup today, Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. Those losses are always tough. You have a lead like that and you cant hold on to it.Schoop smacked a 1-0 curveball off closer Santiago Casilla (2-4) into the left-field bleachers after Manny Machado singled and Mark Trumbo walked.I have confidence in all of my pitches, Casilla said through a translator. I threw the curveball, I just made a mistake. The ball didnt break.Schoop leads the Orioles with 12 game-winning RBI.Good things seem to follow him around, Orioles manager Buck Showalter said. Hes getting out of the game what he puts into it. Jon doesnt cheat the game. Its good to see people who approach the game that way get a return for it.Baltimore trailed 7-1 after six but got two runs in each of the seventh and eighth innings.Theyre a good club, Bochy said of the Orioles. They have a dangerous lineup one through eight there, they can hurt you, thats what happened today.The Giants led the NL West by 6 1/2 games at the All-Star break but have gone 9-18 since. They remained one game ahead of the Dodgers, who lost to Pittsburgh 11-3.Giants starter Johnny Cueto extended his streak of winless starts to six. He allowed one run on eight hits and one walk in 6 2/3 innings. He also had two hits and one RBI.Trevor Brown had two hits and three RBI, Angel Pagan doubled twice and Hunter Pence homered for the first time since coming off a two-month stint on the disabled list for the Giants.Pagan extended his hitting streak to 12 games.Brown had a two-run single that highlighted a four-run fifth inning. He was added to the lineup when catcher Buster Posey was a late scratch with lower back tightness.Brown got some big hits, Bochy said. He was a late starter. ... It was about 40 minutes before the game that we scratched Buster.Posey entered the game in the ninth inning as a pinch-hitter.ddddddddddddI dont know if it was something on the flight back, Posey said. I didnt feel it necessarily on the plane. Its gradually felt more and more over the last few days.Matt Wieters had a career-best five hits, including a triple, and the Orioles won for the third time in four games and concluded a 10-game trip with an even record. Baltimore trails Toronto by half a game in the AL East.Brad Brach (7-1) pitched a scoreless eighth inning for Baltimore.Orioles closer Zach Britton pitched a scoreless ninth inning for his 37th save in 37 chances, extending the longest streak for a left-hander in major league history.The Giants had runners at first and second with two outs when Britton got Denard Span to ground into a force out at second.Derek Law allowed one hit in a scoreless 2/3 of an inning in the eighth that extended his consecutive streak of scoreless outings to 19.Trumbo hit his major league-leading 34th homer off Hunter Strickland in the top of the eighth inning to move ahead of Edwin Encarnacion, who hit his 33rd earlier in the day for Toronto.BATGIRL HONOREDThe Giants unveiled a plaque in their dugout before the game commemorating Alexis Busch, the first full-time bat girl in major league history, who was killed in a sailing crash in 2012 at age 26. She was the daughter of former Giants executive vice president Corey Busch and served as the teams batgirl from 2000 to 2001.TRAINERS ROOMGiants: OF Mac Williamson, on the disabled list since Aug. 1 with a left shoulder strain, began a rehab assignment with Triple-A Sacramento. ... RHP Cory Gearrin, out since July 6 with a right shoulder strain, pitched for a second straight day on Saturday for Triple-A Sacramento. Hell continue his rehab assignment as the Giants consider the timing of his return.UP NEXTGiants: Newly acquired LHP Matt Moore will make his home debut in a series opener with Pittsburgh. He is 0-1 with a 3.00 ERA in his first two starts with San Francisco and 7-8 with a 3.99 ERA in 23 combined starts with the Giants and Tampa Bay. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz