Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.04.2019 06:59
Lafferty pitched 2/3 of an inning of relief to earn the win, while Patrick Keating came in for the ninth inning for his seventh Antworten

The Winnipeg Goldeyes had a chance to sweep a doubleheader for the second time this season Saturday night, but it just wasnt in the cards on a wet night in Indiana. Playing through a heavy mist at times, the Goldeyes lost 5-2 to the Gary SouthShore RailCats in Game 2 of Saturdays doubleheader. The split leaves Winnipeg three games back of the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks for first place in the American Associations North Division. The Goldeyes grabbed an early 1-0 lead in the top of the first inning off a Casey Haerther RBI double, but the RailCats answered back with two runs in bottom of the second inning. Winnipeg tied the game in the top of the fourth inning when Fehlandt Lentini touched home plate off a Nate Samson ground out, but Gary scored two runs again in the bottom of the fourth inning to retake the lead and added on another run an inning later. At the plate, Nick Liles went three-for-three in the second game and went six-for-six in the doubleheader. Goldeyes starter Ryan Sasaki took the loss in his Goldeyes debut. He allowed four runs, three of which were earned, in three innings of work. Ari Ronick got the win for Gary, while Ian Durham earned the save. The two teams will meet in the rubber match Sunday afternoon at U.S. Steel Yard in Gary, Ind. at 2:10 p.m. Coverage on FAB 94.3 FM begins with 55 with Forney at 12:30 p.m. Goldeyes cool down RailCats in extra innings An error by the Gary SouthShore RailCats left the door unlocked and the Winnipeg Goldeyes smashed through it in extra innings. Winnipeg scored three runs with two out in the top of the ninth inning to beat Gary 5-2 in Game 1 of Saturday nights doubleheader, which was scheduled to go seven innings. The Goldeyes win ended Garys eight-game winning streak. With one out in the top of the ninth, Mike Coles reached base for Winnipeg on an error by the RailCats shortstop Zac Mitchell. Coles stole second base and, after Amos Ramon struck out, scored on a single by Josh Mazzola. Nick Liles would then double in Mazzola and score on a single from Casey Haerther. Gary struck for two runs in the bottom of the fifth inning with two runs off Goldeyes starter Mark Hardy to start the scoring, as Zac Mitchell hit an RBI double for the RailCats and scored a batter later on a Chase Tucker single. Winnipeg tied the game half an inning later in the top of the sixth inning. After the Goldeyes loaded the bases with three consecutive singles, Haerther scored Ramon on a sac fly and Fehlandt Lentini singled to score Josh Mazzola. Liles, who entered the game as a pinch runner for an injured Leonard Davis, and Lentini each had three hits of Winnipeg, while Casey Haerther had two RBI. Brendan Lafferty pitched 2/3 of an inning of relief to earn the win, while Patrick Keating came in for the ninth inning for his seventh save of the season. Hardy turned in a quality start by giving up just two runs in six innings of work, while Chris Kissock had 1 1/3 innings of scoreless relief. Boomer Potts suffered the loss for Gary. Cheap Air Max 95 Ireland .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. Air Max 95 Ireland Sale . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.discountairmax95ireland.com/ . A lawyer for MLB, Matthew Menchel, confirmed Wednesday the league dropped its case against Biogenesis of America, its owner Anthony Bosch and several other individuals. The lawsuit had accused Biogenesis and Bosch of conspiring with players to violate their contracts by providing them with banned performance-enhancing substances. Wholesale Nike Shoes Ireland . -- Team after team passed on Andre Ellington in the draft. Cheap Ireland Shoes . The judges scored it 48-47, 48-47, 49-46 for Jones (19-1). It was the champions closest call. Despite the loss, it was a remarkable show by the confident Swedish challenger, who had the best of the early rounds and then hung on in the fourth and fifth.Like a lot of United fans, until recently Jesse Lingard had known little but dominance. Of course there were the battles with Arsenal, the years spent trying to close the gap on Chelsea and the skirmishes with the noisy neighbours from across the city.But Sir Alex Fergusons United always got their title back in the end. Success is pretty much all I remember, says Lingard, who was born in the North West in December 1992, during Sir Alexs first title-winning season, got a United shirt pretty much as soon as he could walk, and has been a red through and through ever since.Even his first United memories are of the clubs greatest ever season.I remember Solskjaer scoring to win the Champions League and Giggsys famous run against Arsenal, says Lingard, who went to his first United game a couple of seasons later. Another famous one against Arsenal.It was the 6-1 game, I went with my Grandad. He taught me a lot of my early skills and got me my first kit, he adds in an exclusive interview with Sky Sports Patrick Davison.Then there are his heroes.I used to idolise Giggs and Scholes. With Giggs its great to still have him around and to be able to go to him for guidance and help. Paul Scholes is so humble and just an absolute legend. Ryan Giggs was one of Lingards idols growing up All this points to why this season, and the couple before it, have been tough for Lingard - as a fan its the toughest period hes known.But at the same time hes loved it. Because this has been his breakthrough year. The season hes made his boyhood dream a reality and become a proper first team Manchester United player. Its been a long road.I had a trial when I was seven and at nine I had to choose between Liverpool and Manchester United - obviously I chose United! He then moved out of home and into digs when he was 12 and, as teenager, was supported by the clubs coaches when others might have discarded him for being too small.I was pretty small and a late developer so sometimes at Under 18 I had to play Under 16s. The coaches look after you. They nurture you really well.Part of that nurturing has been playing Lingard out wide to stop him getting hurt. Eventually hed like to play more centrally.Another part was steering him perfectly through the loan system - via Leicester, Birmingham, Brighton and Derby - where so many young players seem to get lost. Lingard spent time on loan with Brighton Finally, last October he forced his way Uniteds team, exactly as Sir Alex had predicted.I remember him meeting me and my family at Old Trafford and he said, At 22/23, Jesse will come of age and be a Manchester United player. Now thats what happened, so thank you Sir Alex.But not everyone from the 2011 FA Youth Cup winning team Lingard was a part of lasted the course.Ravel Morrison seemingly couldnt be tamed and, most painfully for United fans, Paul Pogba was lost to Juventus. Former Man Utd youngster Paul Pogba is now plying his trade with Juventus Pogba and Ravel could both still be playing for United, say their former team-mate.dddddddddddd They were both massive talents. Ravel off the cuff, Pogba with strength and skill in midfield. Most coaches thought that team would all break through together.While Pogba and Morrison left, Lingard stayed to fulfil Sir Alexs prophecy. He edged his way into Louis van Gaals plans, firstly through a couple of solid substitute performances and then as a starter.Next, in a home game against West Brom, came the moment hed dreamed of.My first United goal, he says proudly. That moment, at the Stretford End, is all I ever wanted to do. Lingard scored his first goal for United against West Brom Unfortunately for Van Gaal, the emergence of Lingard, followed by Cameron Borthwick-Jackson and, dramatically on Thursday night, Marcus Rashford, from the academy, have been among the few bright spots in a drab season for United fans and a difficult one for their manager.Lingard says its time to forget personal dreams and journeys and get back to the glory days he remembers as a youngster. After his sensational debut for Manchester Uniteds first team, weve picked out a few goals from Marcus Rashford during his time with the Under-21s. Over the years United have won plenty of trophies but lately weve not been doing it. We need to get back to that. Manchester United need to be in the Champions League.Young, homegrown players have played a huge role in Uniteds past and the club will need them again - starting with Arsenal on Sunday - if they are to save their season. Also See: Title rivals live on Sky Sports Liverpool face Utd in Europe WATCH: Rashfords U21 goals Man Utd fixtures ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz