Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 123 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:00
ers clawed back, eventually taking a 56-55 lead on a layup by Michael Kessens with 5:59 to play.Jake Allsmiller then sandwiched Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- The Vikings worked out multiple kickers Tuesday but are now planning to stick with Blair Walsh, a league source told ESPNs Adam Schefter.Walsh, 26, missed an extra point and had a 46-yard field goal blocked in the Vikings overtime loss to the Lions on Sunday, ushering in a fresh round of unrest after he went three games without a missed kick. Walsh has now missed more extra points (three) than any other kicker in the league this season, and his 75 percent success rate on field goals is tied for 25th in the league.Its been a tough calendar year for Walsh.?His playoffs miss against the Seattle Seahawks cost the Vikings a chance to beat the two-time NFC champions in the wild-card round.?He missed an extra point and two field goals in the Vikings season-opening win this year, missed another extra point against the Panthers in Week 3 -- which led coach Mike Zimmer to admit he went for two points later in the game because he was worried about the kicker -- and missed another field goal in Week 4 against the Giants.On Monday, after Walshs two misses, Zimmer said the Vikings were bringing in a group of kickers for tryouts. Those that came in Tuesday were?Randy Bullock, Travis Coons, Kai Forbath, Zach Hocker, Marshall Koehn and Aldrick Rosas.When asked why the team decided to try other options, Zimmer said, You havent been watching all year?Later, the coach added, At some point in time, you have belief and confidence in guys because you know what theyve done in the past. You know what theyve done. Weve missed three extra points this year, weve missed several field goals. The way our games are being played, theyre probably going to come down to a lot of close games, I hope so at least, anyway. We have to look at all avenues as far as what gives us the best opportunity to win football games.Walsh, who won widespread praise for the way hed handled his miss against the Seahawks, made it clear Sunday that hed grown tired of questions about his missed kicks.?Its not that Im frustrated with you. Its just, you guys have got to understand, what do you want the answer to be? Walsh said. I want to be there for my team. Of course I want to make it. But come on. You guys ask the same questions every week: Did you make it? Why didnt it go in? I mean, if I had the answer right away, Id tell you. Im confident in what Im doing. I know that Im going to be fine. But its tough right now.Information from ESPNs Field Yates was used in this report. Cheap MLB Jerseys 2018 . -- Aaron Murray threw for 408 yards and three touchdowns, ran for another score, and led No. Cheap Jerseys 2018 . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said. http://www.cheapjerseysauthenticnfl.com/ . The All-Pro lineman got the leg bent under him while trying to make a tackle during the first half of a 22-20 overtime loss at Miami on Thursday night. The medical staff initially thought hed torn the ligament, and the test a day later in Cincinnati confirmed it. Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. Cheap Authentic Jerseys . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. MIAMI -- Tookie Brown scored 20 points, Ike Smith added 19 and Georgia Southern held off Florida International 75-68 on Thursday night.Tied at the half, the Eagles broke away to a quick 10-point lead before the Panthers clawed back, eventually taking a 56-55 lead on a layup by Michael Kessens with 5:59 to play.Jake Allsmiller then sandwiched 3-pointers around a layup by Mike Hughes to put Georgia Southern up seven with 3:13 to play. In the last two minutes, the Eaglees made 10 of 12 free throws, including nine straight, to secure the win.dddddddddddd.Allsmiller hit 5 of 7 behind the arc and scored 15 points for Georgia Southern (6-5).Donte McGill set the FIU (3-8) school record with 30 straight free throws before finishing 7 of 8 and scoring 21 points. Kimar Williams added 15 points and 10 rebounds.. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz