Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 39 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.04.2019 03:29
g in the final game to secure the win at Ariake Tennis Park.Siniakova, also bidding for her first singles title, got off to a pr Antworten

TOKYO -- Christina McHale of the United States rallied to beat Katerina Siniakova of the Czech Republic 3-6, 6-4, 6-4 on Sunday to win the Japan Open and claim her first WTA singles title.Seventh-seeded McHale broke her opponent seven times including in the final game to secure the win at Ariake Tennis Park.Siniakova, also bidding for her first singles title, got off to a promising start by winning the first set but couldnt hold a 4-2 lead in the second set when McHale put together a run of eight straight games to take control.I dont even want to put my trophy down -- I just want to hold it all the time, McHale said. Ive been coming to this tournament for a few years now and I really love it here.Sundays match was the second career singles final for the 24-year-old McHale. She lost to Dominika Cibulkova in Acapulco in 2014.Siniakova, who also lost in the Bastad final in July, came back from 5-2 down in the third set to force a tense conclusion.But McHales nerve held steady, closing out an emotional victory when Siniakova sent a backhand wide.Im here in the final for the second time and unfortunately it was really tough for me, so Im a little sad, Siniakova said. But Christina played really well, so congratulations to her. Nike Free Ireland . Sulaiman, 44, was chosen unanimously Tuesday in a vote by the leadership, the World Boxing Council said. Sulaiman becomes the sixth president of the organization. Cheap Nike Shoes Ireland . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. http://www.nikefreecheapireland.com/ . -- Vincent Lecavalier got everything but the desired result in his return to Tampa Bay. Nike Free Ireland For Sale . - Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie never doubted he would bring back coach Dennis Allen for a third year despite back-to-back 4-12 records. Wholesale Shoes Ireland . Brandon Morrow allowed five runs on six hits over three innings. He struck out two, walked one and hit a batter. Edwin Encarnacion had a two-out, bases loaded two-RBI double in the third inning. GAINESVILLE, Fla. -- No. 25 Florida will be without its most versatile player for the rest of the season.Coach Jim McElwain said Monday that receiver Dre Massey will have season-ending knee surgery, a big blow considering the Gators were counting on the junior college transfer to make an immediate impact this fall.Massey injured his right knee during the opening kickoff in Floridas 24-7 victory over UMass on Saturday night. He continued to play until halftime.Theres obviously disappointment any time something like that happens, McElwain said. And yet the beautiful thing about teammates, family, is theyre there to support, elevate, pick him up. Thats what we saw. He had a lot of family members here, too, for the first (game).I know it was disappointing for him and yet hes got a lot of ball in front of him. Hell get this thing handled.Massey is capable of lining up at receiver, running back, quarterback, returner and even punter. He did it all at Holmes (Mississippi) Community College last year. He caught 21 passes for 548 yards and six touchdowns, and carried 59 times for 452 yards and three scores. He also punted three times (averaged 22.3 yards) and threw three passes (all incomplete).The Gators (1-0) had planned to get him on the field alongside fellow speedsters Antonio Callaway and Brandon Powell. Now, though, Massey will have to wait until 2017 to make an impact at the major college level. He will have two more years of eligibility remmaining.ddddddddddddThats a hard injury to have happen to him, but I think he showed how tough he is, quarterback Luke Del Rio said. Its going to be tough to lose a great player like Dre, but were talented in that room and well rally around him and support him through the rehab process.Florida will turn to several freshmen to fill the void. Freddie Swain and Josh Hammond caught passes in the opener, and Tyrie Cleveland and Rick Wells are back after serving one-game suspensions. Cleveland and Well were suspended for firing BB guns inside a residence dorm in July. The legal case is still pending.Cornerback Jalen Tabor and tight end Cyontai Lewis also are returning from one-game suspensions for fighting in practice.All four could play when the Gators open Southeastern Conference play Saturday against Kentucky (0-1).Lewis is expected to bolster the teams receiving corps in Masseys absence, and Tabor should solidify a secondary that allowed receptions of 24, 30 and 53 yards against the Minutemen.Were going to have a lot more exciting plays, linebacker Jarrad Davis said. I think a lot of guys are going to be able to really let their guard down and go play now. Were locked tight back there, and its going to be really exciting to see what goes down when hes there.---AP college football website: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz