Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.04.2019 02:48
n awarded a penalty within two minute Antworten

STANFORD, Calif. -- Losing the 2016 NBA Finals might have given the Golden State Warriors a big win.Kevin Durant said Monday night that the Warriors collapse against LeBron James Cleveland Cavaliers helped his free-agency decision.[My agent] Rich [Kleiman], whos here, we were watching Game 7, Durant told reporters at a ceremony in which the Warriors were presented with the ENCORE Award from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Well, as it started to unfold, it was, No question, no way could you go to this team. And I was just like a kid, like, Id really like playing with these guys. Id get wide-open 3s, I could just run up and down the court, get wide-open layups. I was basically begging him. I was like, Yo, this would be nice.Durant continued, explaining how his thinking changed as the Finals progressed and the Warriors went from being up 3-1 to losing the title.As they lost, it became more and more real every day, Durant said. You start to think about it even more. To see if I would fit. Then once I sat down with these guys, everything that I wanted to know about them, they kinda showed me. But we dont have to talk about [what would have happened if the Warriors had won the title], because they didnt get the job done, and they came after me.I guess you could say Im glad that they lost.Durant is averaging 18.3 points on 10 shots per game through three games this preseason.The Warriors first regular-season game with their newest All-Star is slated for Oct. 25 at home in Oakland against the San Antonio Spurs. Vans Shoes Canada . -- In one brief spurt, Brazil turned a close game into a rout and proved again it will be a strong World Cup favourite. Vans Outlet Canada . The Dutchmans tenure got off to a poor start when referee Guido Winkmann awarded a penalty within two minutes for Niklas Starks clumsy challenge on Alexandru Maxim. http://www.vanssalecanada.com/ . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Wholesale Vans Canada From China . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Discount Vans Canada .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. MALIBU, Calif. -- Forward Chris Reyes will play at Pepperdine this season as a graduate transfer from Utah.The school said Wednesday that Reyes will pursue a masters degree in learning technology. The 6-foot-7 forward has one year of eligibility remaining.Reyes averaged 2.6 points and 2.3 rebounds in 36 games last season for the Utes before graduating with a communications studies degree. As a sophomore, he started 33 of 35 games. Thhe Utes made the NCAA Tournament in both his seasons.ddddddddddddReyes spent his freshman year at Saint Marys as a redshirt before moving on to Citrus College. He is from La Verne, California.Waves coach Marty Wilson says Reyes will fill an immediate need with his size, strength, athleticism and toughness. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz