Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.04.2019 07:02
though, and is worth a start as a secon Antworten

EUGENE, Ore. -- Reigning Olympic 400-meter champion Sanya Richards-Ross calls them gold-medal moments, when a complete stranger walks up to her and thanks her for a career thats included plenty of celebrations, along with some tears.Those moments are priceless for Richards-Ross, even more so with the 31-year-old retiring after the Rio de Janeiro Games. Shes a long shot to make the American squad at the Olympic trials because of a painful big toe thats haunted her for years and a hamstring ailment that recently surfaced.Richards-Ross insisted shes OK if she doesnt make the team -- that its just as much about soaking it all in one last time.Still, that competitive nature is hard to switch off. The four-time Olympic gold medalist and American record holder wont go without one final kick down the back stretch.As an athlete, youre optimistic until the very end. I cant help but be that way, said Richards-Ross, who begins Friday with a first-round heat. If Im in it, I can win it. If I dont, Im grateful that I made it this far.Its been a stroll down memory lane for Richards-Ross since she arrived in Eugene earlier in the week. She and her dad went to the track and took a casual trip around it. Her dad has been by her side through her triumphs (her crowning achievement, 400-meter gold at the 2012 London Olympics) and her heartaches (finishing third at the 2008 Beijing Games when she struggled down the stretch and was later found crying underneath the stands). Not only that, but the health concerns, too -- she spent five years fighting a painful autoimmune disease called Behcets syndrome, only to discover it may have been misdiagnosed.To walk the track with my dad and reflect on this amazing journey Ive been on felt perfect, Richards-Ross said. Im trying not to get too emotional, because I need to give everything on the track.Her big toe is a big reason shes calling it a career. Before this season, she had her third surgery, but the pain remains a 10 when she runs. Her shoe company, Nike, designed a spike for her to train in to take the pressure off her foot and it helps, but the pain persists.Theres a quality of life thing where I dont want to run to the point that I cant walk, she said. I want to run with my kids one day and not say, `Well, I used to run but that was only when I was young.Shes long been the gold standard in the 400 since her days at the University of Texas. She was a member of the last three 4x400 relay teams that captured Olympic gold, but an individual Olympic gold eluded her until London.Richards-Ross would love nothing more than to defend her crown in Rio, but its going to be difficult with a field that includes Allyson Felix -- even if she has a sore ankle -- up-and-comer Courtney Okolo and Francena McCorory, to name a few. Making matters worse, Richards-Ross hurt her hamstring in a race a few weeks ago, limiting her practice time. This after finishing seventh, more than 2 seconds behind the winner, during the Prefontaine Classic in late May at Hayward Field.Just taking it one race at a time, said Richards-Ross, whos trained under legendary coach Clyde Hart.Shes already thinking about her post-race career. At the top of the list, shed like to start a family with her husband, NFL defensive back Aaron Ross. Shes also in the process of writing a book, owns several businesses -- including a luxury car service with her husband and a salon with her sister -- and wants to launch a broadcasting career.Be the female version of Michael Strahan, because he transitioned so well, said Richards-Ross, who lives in Austin, Texas. I want to do something with as much fire and passion as I did my sports career.While theres a chance she could be in the U.S. relay pool if she doesnt finish in the top three, theres also a chance this could be it. If it is, Richards-Ross said shes not sure how she will punctuate her final big race on the track.Its impossible to rehearse for something like this, Richards-Ross said. I want to be in the moment and whatever my emotions lead me to do, thats what Im going to do.As for how she wants to be remembered, thats simple: Giving every race everything she had.I hope that fans were inspired by my effort, Richards-Ross said. As I was leaving the track (Tuesday), this father tapped me on the shoulder and said to me, `Sanya, youve been such a good role model for my daughter. `Another gold-medal moment. Team Soccer Jerseys China . With the short-handed Warriors needing help from someone -- anyone -- to stop a three-game skid, ONeal returned from right knee and groin injuries that had sidelined him for four games and put up season highs with 18 points and eight rebounds. It was just enough to help lift Golden State to a 102-101 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Custom . The Vikings announced Thursday that Priefer will be one of seven holdovers from the previous staff, along with offensive line coach Jeff Davidson, wide receivers coach George Stewart and others. Norv Turner will mark his 30th year of coaching in the NFL as the offensive co-ordinator, as widely reported for weeks, and George Edwards will be the defensive co-ordinator. http://www.cheapjerseyssoccerreplica.com/ . -- Jimmy Walkers first PGA Tour trophy came with a special gift tucked inside. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Nike . Ouellette, from Montreal, already has three Olympic gold medals since joining the team in 1999. Discount Soccer Jerseys . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. Heading into the second full week of the fantasy football season, its important to not overreact too much to the opening games.One full slate is not enough to establish pure trends yet.Heres what to watch and plan for in Week 2:---TIGHT END TURNAROUNDSGary Barnidge was shut out in Week 1. He should bounce back against the Ravens with Josh McCown taking over at quarterback again. Delanie Walker was held to three catches for 42 yards in the first week, but the Titans should make more of an effort to get him the ball against the Lions. Coby Fleener caught one ball for 6 yards in his Saints debut. He has a better matchup against the Giants this week. Barnidge and Walker should definitely be started, and Fleener has to prove himself with his new team, but this may be the week to do it.---COWBOY UPDez Bryant was held to eight yards on one catch last week, and Ezekiel Elliott ran for just 51 yards. Look for both Dallas playmakers to rise in Week 2 against the rival Redskins. Dak Prescott will make a strong effort to get the ball to Bryant often, as the offense may open up a bit more this week. Elliott is a key if the Cowboys want to control the clock, and he should get a lot of usage to balance the offense and take some pressure off Prescott.---MINNESOTA FLATSAdrian Peterson was very disappointing in the first week, as he rushed for 31 yards on 19 carries. Now, owners who drafted him in the first round are quite concerned. His Week 2 outing against Green Bay will be a pivotal performance. Peterson is likely going to be fired up to show that his clunker against the Titans was just a fluke. In a rivalry game against the Packers, with Sam Bradford likely taking over controls of the offense, Peterson should display his better form. Keep the faith and expect a strong statement that he is still not close to being done.---HIGH FLYING BIRDSCarson Wentz led a seemingly explosive offensive attack in a Week 1 opener against the Browns. Now the Eagles have another good matchup at Chicago, but this is the first road start for the rookie, and he is expected be without tight end Zach Ertz. Look for Philadelphia to rely heavily on Ryan Mathews, who is a good start as a second running back, and Jordan Matthews will be peppered with a lot of targets. If Wentz can pass his first road test, the Eagles may be a better fantasy resource than projected in the preseason.---POWER OUTAGEWithout Keenan Allen, the Chargers offense becomes less dynamic. Travis Benjamin may now be overmatched as the potential No. 1 wideout, and Tyrell Williams must prove himself before he cracks your lineup. Philip Rivers now becomes much less of a sure thing as a top-12 quarterback. But Danny Woodhead should get a lot of additional work in the passing game and Antonio Gates can bounce back from a quiet opener as thee Bolts host the Jaguars this week.dddddddddddd Dont start any of the San Diego WRs, but Woodhead and Gates should be in point-per-reception lineups, and Melvin Gordon deserves some flex consideration after a good opener.---HURTING `HAWKSThe Seahawks frustrated fantasy owners in Week 1, scoring only 12 points against Miami in what seemed to be a very good matchup for their passing game. Russell Wilson suffered an ankle injury, and Tyler Lockett dropped a pair of passes. Wilson is ready to go for Sundays matchup, but it wont be an easy assignment for him, although its hard to bench him if you drafted him as your starter. The Rams have a strong defensive line and always give the Seahawks fits no matter where they are in the standings. The Seattle offense may be erratic in what could be a close and low-scoring NFC West matchup. Thomas Rawls has regained the starting RB job, though, and is worth a start as a second running back. Hope for a respectable outing from Wilson and for Lockett to boost his totals with some yardage after the catch.---HIGH-SCORING SAINTSNew Orleans exploded for 34 points in its season opener, led by 424 passing yards and four TD passes by Drew Brees. But they also allowed 35 points, and the Giants offense appears poised to hurt the Saints defense this week. Eli Manning could be headed for three TD passes or more, and even his secondary targets, such as promising rookie Sterling Shepard, and Victor Cruz on the comeback trail, are worthy of starting consideration. Rashad Jennings could finish off a TD drive or two. The New York defense has improved, so dont expect Brees and co. to roll quite as easily as they did against the Raiders.---DENVER DILEMMAThe Colts legitimately looked like they had the worst defense in the league last week against the Lions. But how much advantage can the Broncos take of the matchup this week? Demaryius Thomas has a hip issue that may prevent him from fully exploiting the Indianapolis secondary, and the teams only true playmaker in the passing game besides Thomas is Emmanuel Sanders. Thomas is likely to be a game-time decision and is a risky fantasy start despite the friendly matchup. The Broncos play in a late game Sunday and there will be safer alternatives in the earlier games. Sanders is a must-start as a third wide receiver, though, and C.J. Anderson is a great daily play. The Broncos may lack the firepower to make the best of the situation if Thomas is not himself, and their defense may get overworked against Andrew Luck as well. Do not bench Luck despite the fact that he faces Denver.---This column was provided to The Associated Press by the Fantasy Sports Network, http://FNTSY.com. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz