Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.04.2019 07:03
Bradley (1-1). After Bryce Harper wa Antworten

WASHINGTON -- Stephen Strasburg isnt sure whether he will pitch again this season.The Washington Nationals star left Wednesdays start in the third inning. Tests determined he has a strained flexor mass in his right elbow and the injury is not related to his ligament, which needed Tommy John surgery five years ago.I cant make that claim, Strasburg said about a 2016 return. Theres still pretty much a month left in the season. Im just trying to get back healthy. Hopefully, were still playing baseball.Strasburg received his first platelet rich plasma injection Friday, a procedure in which his blood was drawn, platelets separated in a centrifuge and activated platelets injected back into the injured area to assist healing.I think the biggest thing is just seeing how it feels four, five days from now, Strasburg said, then start progressing with a little bit more treatment and strengthening up the forearm and getting into some sort of throwing program.Strasburg started the season 13-0 with a 2.51 ERA. The 28-year-old allowed 19 earned runs in 11 2/3 innings in three outings before going on the disabled, then lasted just three innings in his return.Unfortunately this has happened to me so many times that its just like, I can just sit here and let it eat at me, which Ive done in the past and it doesnt make it any better, so its the cards that Ive been dealt, he said. Im just trying to stay positive and learn from it and work even harder.In Wednesdays start against Philadelphia, Strasburg felt a pinch in the back of his elbow that wouldnt go away.It was a little alarming to me, he said. Even when I went out there for the third, it felt more like the seventh or eighth inning, which was kind of odd. I just tried to get it out and then felt something on a pitch and it didnt really go away. It just kind of stayed there. Thats when I knew it probably wouldnt be a good idea to try to throw through it.Still, there was relief when tests determined his ulnar collateral ligament was not damaged.It was about as good of news as you can get, he said. So, Im just trying to take it one day at a time now and do everything I can to get out there, not only as fast as possible but feeling right at the same time. Stitched College Jerseys . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. College Jerseys From China .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.cheapcollegejerseysfreeshipping.com/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Wholesale College Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Cheap College Jerseys . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. WASHINGTON -- Stephen Strasburg winced and, no doubt, so did everyone else who roots for the Washington Nationals.The Washington ace felt a pinch in the back of his right elbow in the third inning and was forced to make an early exit Wednesday night in his first start since returning from the disabled list.With a stadium full of teammates and fans wondering what went wrong, the NL East leaders went on to defeat Atlanta 5-4 in 11 innings.After the game ended well past midnight, the Nationals said Strasburg would get an MRI. They didnt elaborate on the severity of his injury.He had good command, manager Dusty Baker said. Usually if somethings wrong you dont have command. So were hoping that its something minor, but well find out tomorrow.Strasburg had been out since Aug. 17 because of soreness in the same elbow. The right-hander left after 2 1/3 innings, allowing a run on two hits.He did everything that was asked of him (before the start), Baker said. He was cleared. He wasnt trying to be a hero. He said he felt fine, but a lot of times you really dont know until you get into the action.Strasburg wasnt in the clubhouse after the game.He didnt stick around because hes just both frustrated and upset, Baker said.With Braves pitcher Mike Foltynewicz attempting to bunt after Dansby Swansons leadoff double, Strasburgs 0-2 pitch sailed high.Strasburg grimaced, walked around the mound and then threw another pitch, retiring Foltynewicz.Washingtons trainer came out and Strasburg departed, covering his mouth with his glove as he reached the dugout.Strasburg struck out four and walked none. He threw 42 pitches.I felt very bad for him, catcher Ramos said. He was throwing such a good game. He was locating his pitches very well. His velocity was very good.Before going on the disabled list, he allowed 19 runs over his final three starts, including nine in 1 2/3 innings against Colorado last time out.Strasburg started out 13-0 this season, and went into this game with a 15-4 record.The 28-year-old Strasburg made his big league debut iin 2010 but needed Tommy John surgery later that season.ddddddddddddEarlier this year, the two-time All-Star signed a $175 million, seven-year contract that goes into effect next season.Jayson Werth drew a leadoff walk in the 11th and Daniel Murphy followed with a double off Jed Bradley (1-1). After Bryce Harper was intentionally walked to load the bases, Wilson Ramos singled off Brandon Cunniff to win it.Mat Latos (1-0 with Washington), the 10th Nationals pitcher, got one out for the win.Atlantas Jace Peterson and Washingtons Anthony Rendon traded RBI singles in the 10th.Swanson homered for the second straight game, this time sending one over the fence following Tuesday nights inside-the-park home run.The rookie said he was getting a lot of playful kidding for his first career homer being an inside-the-park, so I figured this one would be a bit easier on my psyche.Murphys two-run single in the seventh tied the score at 3 and gave him 100 RBI for the season.The start of the game was delayed 57 minutes, though it ultimately only rained lightly during the early portion of the game.CENTURY MARKMurphy posted the sixth 100-RBI season in Nationals history (2005-present) and the first since Adam LaRoche had 100 in 2012.STREAKINGAtlantas Ender Inciarte extended his hitting streak to 18 games with an 11th-inning single, and Freddie Freeman upped his string to 14 games.TRAINERS ROOMNationals: The team reinstated INF Stephen Drew, who missed 40 games due to vertigo-like symptoms.UP NEXTBraves: RHP Julio Tehran (5-9, 3.01) starts when the Braves open a three-game series Friday against the Mets. He has allowed two runs over 13 innings while winning his last two starts.Nationals: RHP A.J. Cole (1-1, 3.86) makes his fourth start of the season when the Nationals host the Phillies on Thursday. Last time out, Cole allowed a run on three hits over six innings to beat the Mets for his first major league win. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz