Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.04.2019 07:06
re enjoying their football now whereas they Antworten

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jalen Ramseys physicality was evident in college, in training camp and in his first preseason game.The Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback had three tackles, all in the first two drives, during his NFL debut Saturday against Tampa Bay and provided tight coverage on Buccaneers receiver Mike Evans.Ramsey was everything the Jaguars expected -- maybe even more -- when they selected the former Florida State standout with the fifth overall pick in the NFL draft.Corners have to tackle. Maybe some other corners dont, but Im not ordinary, Ramsey said. I feel like Im the prototypical corner. ... You can look at my high school film and my college film and see my tackling. Im never going to change, never going to change.The Jaguars are counting on it.I thought he did a good job, coach Gus Bradley said. The big thing with Jalen is hes got really, really good poise. Hes obviously a very talented athlete and hes got good technique, but his poise at the line of scrimmage and you really trust his speed, so it allows him to play at a comfort level that he has great confidence. ...Hes doing well and then his tackling. Now, its just one preseason game, and he played I dont know exactly the number of plays, but it sure is a good sign for him.Ramsey sat out the preseason opener at the New York Jets as a precaution. He had surgery in May to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee, but recovered in time for training camp.Playing against Tampa Bay was his first game action since Dec. 31 in Atlanta, where the Seminoles lost to Houston in the Peach Bowl.It felt amazing, Ramsey said. I wanted to play fast. It was a smart decision for me not to play (against the Jets) so I can recover like I need to for the regular season, when things really matter. I really wanted to get my feet wet and Im glad I got to.It was an impressive, albeit brief, performance and provided a glimpse of how Ramsey should help Jacksonvilles rebuilt defense right away.He could get considerably more playing time this weekend against Cincinnati. Starting cornerback Davon House has a bruised quadriceps muscle, meaning Ramsey could start against the Bengals.The Jaguars dont really have time to bring him along slowly, either.With third-year pro Aaron Colvin, who started 15 games in 2015, suspended four games to start this season for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing drugs, Ramsey will be on the field early and often. And hell face four experienced quarterbacks in the first month of the season: Green Bays Aaron Rodgers, San Diegos Philip Rivers, Baltimores Joe Flacco and Indianapolis Andrew Luck. The Jaguars expect to see a lot of three-receiver sets in at least three of those games.Ramsey welcomes the challenge.Every time I hit the field, I have something to prove, Ramsey said. I want to be the greatest to play this game, period. Thats my motivation. I dont want to let my teammates down. I dont want to let my coaches down. Every time I go out there, I do my job the best I can. Im in the NFL so Im going against top talent every single week. Everybody is good so I have to elevate my game, too.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Soccer Jerseys . - Levi Browns tenure at left tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers is over before it even began. Stitched Soccer Jerseys . Already owning gold from competition in Vancouver in 2010, Loch posted a combined four-run time of 3:27.526. That included a track-record third run of 51. http://www.cheapsoccerjerseyswholesale.com/ . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. Cheap Nike Soccer Jerseys . PAUL, Minn. Cheap Replica Soccer Jerseys . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd.Phil Thompson has high hopes of Liverpool finally ending their Premier League trophy drought this season, but says its too early to call them title contenders. The Reds currently sit top of the table but last won Englands top-flight in 1990, and have finished as runners-up three times since the Premier Leagues inception in 1992.Thommo appeared on Sky Sports Now on Wednesday morning to pick his Liverpool runners-up XI, made up of Liverpool stars from 2001/02, 2008/09 and 2013/14, as well as some from Jurgen Klopps current squad... Thommos XI comprises of Sami Hyypia and Michael Owen from 01/02, Pepe Reina and Xabi Alonso from 2008/09, Luis Suarez from 13/14 and Nathaniel Clyne, James Milner, Roberto Firmino and Philippe Coutinho (who also played in 13/14) from the current side.Also included are Jamie Carragher who played in 01/02 and 08/09, and Steven Gerrard who featured in all three Liverpool sides that have finished second in the Premier League so far. Steven Gerrard featured in all three Liverpool sides who finished second Thommo believes Liverpools impressive start gives them a chance of glory, but did move to play down expectations.I cant say Liverpool will win the title, he said. Theyve got as good a chance as anybody else but its only 11 games in. Hopefully by the time its 25 games we can sit here and say theres a real chance.Weve done extremely well so far, and its not only great to be top of the league, its also the quality of the football that this side has played which has been truly fantastic to watch. Thommo believes the Liverpool players understand how manager Jurgen Klopp wants to play [Klopp] has had plenty of time now to work on this high pressing and intensity game. They all understand what the manager wants and the signing of [Sadio] Mane has brought that extra pace which the team was lacking up front, hes been nothing short of sensational. [Roberto] Firmino has beenn truly magnificent as well.ddddddddddddPeople say you need one player who will get you 25 goals and a secondary striker who will get you 15, but this side has players who are all chipping in, and weve also seen goals from the likes of [Jordan] Henderson and [Emre] Can. Its also how many chances theyre creating at times, against Watford they scored six but it could have been far more. Philippe Coutinho (R) has been one of the standout players for Liverpool so far Thommo also reckons that Manchester City and Chelsea, currently second and third in the table, will be Liverpools biggest threats this season.[City are] the best-equipped squad, he said. Ive been impressed with the manager and how hes handled the problems theyve had. I love Kevin De Bruyne, David Silva is great and [they have] Sergio Aguero as well.Chelsea also have a great chance but its a case of whether they get found out somewhere along the line. The one thing for [Antonio] Conte is his big players like Eden Hazard and Diego Costa are enjoying their football now whereas they werent last year. Liverpool 6-1 Watford Also See: Cresswells Liverpool rejection Klopp keen to create history Henderson hails world-class trio Liverpool-Chelsea top rankings ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz