Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 80 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.04.2019 07:07
Its college football, and well play Antworten

With No. 5 LSU set to face Wisconsin on Saturday at legendary Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin, theres one time-honored tradition that Tigers coach Les Miles would rather not see.Thats the Lambeau Leap.After some LSU players told reporters on Monday that they plan to do the post-touchdown celebration of leaping into the front row of the end zone stands, Miles made it clear that any players who do will be hitchhiking the 1,100-plus-mile journey home.I promise you that if anyone jumps for the Lambeau Leap, theyll end up with their thumb out to see if they can get a ride home, Miles said during Wednesdays SEC media teleconference. Its college football, and well play it that way, and I think our guys understand. Well do it right.A celebration like that would warrant a 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty, as NCAA Rule 9, Section 2 prohibits any delayed, excessive, prolonged or choreographed act by which a player (or players) attempts to focus attention upon himself (or themselves).The rule also prohibits players going into the stands to interact with spectators, or bowing at the waist after a good play.Senior cornerback and starting punt returner?TreDavious White?said earlier this week that he will perform the Lambeau Leap, despite knowing that the?consequences would be bad.Im pretty much just open to whatever punishment thats going to come my way Monday, White told reporters. Its going to be bad, but I feel like, its just a dream of mine. Whatever Coach Miles has in store, Im pretty sure its going to be some bad things. Im ready to do it. Its my last year. I want to make some memorable moments. Cheap Football Jerseys Fast Shipping . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. Authentic Football Jerseys For Sale . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.cheapfootballjerseyssale.com/ . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. Football Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Cheap Football Jerseys China . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. NEW YORK -- Miami Marlins All-Star Marcell Ozuna left a game Wednesday night against the New York Mets during the fourth inning because of a sore left wrist.With New York leading 2-1 and runners on first and second, the center fielder made a diving catch on Wilmer Flores sinking line drive to end the third. After initially stepping to his left, Ozuna quickly changed direction, ranging to his right and making a slick grab beforee tumbling over.dddddddddddd The right-handed throwing Ozuna appeared to land on his left wrist before rolling over several times.The team said he is day to day.Ozuna is batting .268 with 22 home runs and 67 RBI.Jeff Francoeur entered the game in right field with Ichiro Suzuki sliding over to center. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz