Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.05.2019 14:32
t help when Houston knocked off Loui Antworten

LONDON -- Jumping two weight classes to challenge Gennady Golovkin, Kell Brooks ambitious challenge wasnt given much hope.Despite that leap, a valiant Brook made it far tougher for the world middleweight champion than anticipated as they traded punches for four rounds in a thrilling, open contest Saturday night in London.But Brooks vision was affected after his right eye socket was broken in the second round and the previously unbeaten welterweight champion began to fade. After the formidable Golovkin unloaded a rapid succession of powerful punches in the fifth round, the Brooks corner threw in the towel.The last round he couldnt breathe or move, Golovkin said.The 30-year-old Brook was taken to a hospital from O2 Arena in London for his eye to be assessed.I am gutted because there was much, much more to come from me, Brook said before leaving the ring. I was just getting started but I was seeing five of them out there, I think I have bust an eye socket.The 34-year-old Golovkin was full of praise for Brook but never felt his WBA, WBC and IBF middleweight belts were under threat.I know my style, I respect him, hes good but not so strong, Brook said. He just touched but I didnt feel his power. So many punches but I didnt feel them.The Kazakh improved his record to 36-0 and is now targeting a unification fight with Billy Joe Saunders to claim the minor WBO title.Im open for everybody, Golovkin said.Brook succumbed to the first defeat of his professional career in his 37th fight after being one of the few fighters willing to take on the fearsome Golovkin. After initially looking unsteady and anxious, Brook grew in confidence landing left hooks on Golovkin and unsettling him with three-punch combinations in the second round.I expected him to be a bigger puncher, Brook said. In the second round he broke my eye socket but I was tricking him, I was frustrating him. I was starting to settle into it but when you see three, four, five of them its difficult.I hurt him. When youre in the fight you can see, his legs buckled a little .... I would fight him again, with a good eye.Brooks trainer, Dominic Ingle, was jeered by the capacity arena crowd after throwing in the towel. But the swelling on a cut by Brooks right eye showed he couldnt continue. He was tiring as a resilient Golovkin was showing he could not be worn down.You cant be fighting a guy like Golovkin when you cant even focus on the guy, promote Eddie Hearn said, referring to Brooks eye injury.Cheap Air Jordan 3 Uk Sale . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Online . Francis told several hundred members of the European Olympic Committees that when sport "is considered only in economic terms and consequently for victory at every cost . http://www.cheapairjordan3uk.com/ . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. Wholesale Air Jordan 3 Uk .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. Air Jordan 3 Uk .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center.SEATTLE -- In the final home game of his Washington career, Kevin King gave the Huskies the jolt they needed.The cornerbacks one-handed interception was so good, even the officials were asking where it ranked.The ref asked me that where that ranked. In my mind its like (No.) 5 or 6, but in reality its No. 1 for sure, King said.Kings second-quarter interception awakened the slumbering Huskies, and quarterback Jake Browning went on to throw for 338 yards and two touchdowns and No. 7 Washington routed Arizona State 44-18 on Saturday night to stay in the College Football Playoff mix.Washingtons victory sets up one of the biggest Apple Cups ever Friday in Pullman against Washington State with the winner claiming the Pac-12 North title and a spot in the conference title game. The two are tied on top of the North Division standings after Washington States 38-24 loss at Colorado on Saturday.Now its kind of like everyone hoped it would be, Washington coach Chris Petersen said.Washington (10-1, 7-1 Pac-12) will likely to move up in both the AP Top 25 and the CFP ranking after snapping a 10-game losing streak to the Sun Devils. But the Huskies appeared to let last weeks loss to Southern California linger early before a 21-point second quarter put Washington fully in control.Browning completed 27 of 44 passes with 12 of those going to John Ross for 95 yards, the fourth-most catches in school history. Myles Gaskin ran for 127 yards and a 45-yard touchdown in the fourth quarter.Arizona State is kind of a curveball team in terms of making things hard on you, Petersen said. They certainly did in the first half, they sort of took us out of our rhythm.Washingtons defense dominated from the outset, holding Arizona State (5-6, 2-6) to 48 yards in the first half and just 84 through three quarters before reserves took over. Arizona States Manny Wilkins was 20 of 32 passing for 227 yards but was sacked six times. NKeal Harry had six catches for 114 yards, but the Sun Devils managed only 15 yards rushing. The 15 yards rushing were the fewest allowed by Washington since holding Arizona to (minus)-7 in 2006.Jay Jay Wilson had Arizona States only touchdowns, catching a pair of fourth-down TDs in the fourth quarter. And if the night needed to be any wackier, Washington linebacker Keishawn Bierria scooped up an onside kick attempt and returned it for a touchdown with 6:03 remaining.Arizona State lost its fifth straight and must beat Arizona to be bowl eligible.Weve had our fair share of obstacles and weve played some really good people, Arizona State coach Todd Grahamm said.dddddddddddd This was the best team in the league that weve played to this point, no doubt.The Huskies slogged through the first 16 minutes before King jolted Washington awake. The senior cornerback intercepted Wilkins pass in the end zone, making a spectacular one-handed grab just three plays after Browning was intercepted for the second time in the first half.That was amazing. That is first-round material right there, Bierria said.Two plays after Kings interception, Browning hit Chico McClatcher on a screen pass and the speedy wide receiver raced 75 yards to start Washingtons 21-point second quarter. Browning added a 46-yard TD pass to Dante Pettis, and was 6 of 6 for 61 yards on the last drive of the first half. Lavon Coleman finished off the final yard for a 24-0 halftime lead.POLL IMPLICATIONSWashington got help when Houston knocked off Louisville on Thursday night. Combined with lackluster wins by Ohio State and Michigan, the Huskies should gain some ground in the AP Top 25 . But at this point, its the College Football Playoff rankings that really matter to the Huskies.TURNING POINTIf there is such a thing in a 26-point win, it came in the opening moments of the second quarter. Browning was intercepted by Koron Crump, who returned the pick for a touchdown. But the TD was nullified by a blocking penalty at the 3 on Maurice Chandler. Instead of taking a 7-3 lead, the Sun Devils got nothing out of the turnover thanks to Kings interception.THE TAKEAWAYArizona State: The worst pass defense in the Pac-12 did get two interceptions but also gave up loads of yards. Browning was especially good in the second and third quarters, hitting receivers underneath the coverage and taking shots deep when available.Washington: The Huskies rediscovered their pass rush that had been missing the previous four weeks. Washington had four sacks in the first half, after having four sacks in the previous four games combined. Washington found success blitzing safeties Budda Baker and Ezekiel Turner. The Huskies finished with six sacks.INJURIESArizona State played without starting safety Marcus Ball and defensive lineman Jalen Bates. Washington was without safety Jojo McIntosh.UP NEXTArizona State: The Sun Devils travel to Tucson to face Arizona on Friday night.Washington: The Huskies close the regular season Friday at rival Washington State.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz