Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 37 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

25.09.2018 07:28
d Billy McCaslin, 40, and Sergio Irreza, 31, who were identified through tips from the public after police announced the break-i Antworten

BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Ravens motivation for changing to a grass field this year was to protect players from sustaining the kind of injuries that occur on artificial turf.Adhering to a poll of the team, the Ravens pulled up the synthetic surface theyd been using for 13 years at M&T Bank Stadium and laid down the real thing during the summer.Principally, we did it for our players, Ravens president Dick Cass said. Theres data out there that suggests that if you have a natural grass field, youre less likely to have lower body injuries, mainly the knee.Though its too early to determine if the switch has produced the desired result -- Baltimore has played only seven home games -- the field has played to mixed reviews.Several of the Miami Dolphins complained about the grass in the wake of their 38-6 loss in Baltimore last Sunday.It was slick out there. You saw some guys sliding around, Dolphins running back Jay Ajayi said. We just had to make it work as the game went on. At the end of the game, there were definitely some people losing traction out there.Andre Branch, a member of a Miami defense that yielded 496 yards, said, The grass was terrible. We knew that coming into the game.Actually, the field was vastly different than one week earlier, when Baltimore beat Cincinnati 19-14. In that game, the turf was beginning to show the wear and tear of a long season.The grass stopped growing and it became a little bit of sand pit out there, especially between the hash marks, Ravens kicker Justin Tucker said.So the team did something about it.We decided to re-sod the middle of the field, from the numbers to the numbers, 100 yards, Cass said. We brought in heavy-cut sod from North Carolina. I thought it was beautiful.Unlike the Dolphins, many of whom changed cleats after slip-sliding through the first quarter.Ravens receiver Steve Smith tore an Achilles tendon on the artificial turf in Baltimore last year. He said playing on grass benefits you, and offered his theory about why the Dolphins were upset with the condition of the field.Since Miami got their (butt) whupped, of course theyre to complain about it, he said. It looked pretty good to us.The victory improved Baltimores record at home to 5-2.To accommodate the change to grass, the Ravens are paying for two additional fields in North Carolina from which to obtain sod. Theyve also installed an artificial lighting system at M&T Stadium and given up staging the state high school football playoffs -- four games in three days -- because of the damage it would cause the field.Then theres the matter of hiring crews to maintain and replace the grass.Its a major investment and a major commitment, Cass said. But its worth it if we can avoid one or two major knee injuries a year. Im not sure thats going to happen, but thats why we did it. And, our players really prefer grass.Especially Tucker, who has nailed four field goals of farther than 50 yards over the past two weeks.Theres this idea that all kickers want to kick on an artificial surface, Tucker said. Not true. Its like youre trying to put your cleats into little rubber granules with synthetic grass blades in between them. It just doesnt feel right.The grass in Baltimore suits him just fine.Our guys are doing a great job with the field, Tucker said. Coming from last week to this week, it was as if the field was plucked from September and dropped into the stadium.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/APNFL . Rafinha Jersey . William Carrier opened the scoring for Cape Breton (6-4-2), but Andrew Ryan tied the game and Brent Andrews put the Mooseheads (8-6-0) in front for good with a short-handed goal at 13:49 of the second period. Christian Fruchtl Jersey . -- When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss. http://www.fcmunichpro.com/Kids-Franck-Ribery-Jersey/ . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Meritan Shabani Jersey . -- Ty Montgomery had 290 all-purpose yards and two touchdowns, and fifth-ranked Stanford held on to beat No. Lars Lukas Mai Jersey . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- It was a day of big returns for DeMarcus Ware.After tweeting Live for what today has to offer, not what yesterday has taken away, the Broncos pass rusher practiced Wednesday for the first time since breaking his right forearm on Sept. 18. He later learned that Denver police had apprehended two burglary suspects and recovered his stolen Super Bowl 50 ring.Police said they arrested Billy McCaslin, 40, and Sergio Irreza, 31, who were identified through tips from the public after police announced the break-in that occurred while Ware was at Monday nights football game with the Houston Texans.Ware said on Twitter he was grateful for hidden cameras at his house, and Denver police spokesman John White said the photos helped identify the men.Police tweeted photos that were shared on social media by fans .Oh man, the fans have done a great job, Ware said before the arrests were announced. Ill tell you what, when you mess with one of the Broncos Countrys own, they spread it out everywhere. I feel safe even though the police werent there exactly when they broke in. Once everything was put out there, everybody really jumped on it.And not only was the 12th man (with us) out there on the field, when were off the field they did their job, so I just want to thank them, too, and everybody thats helping.Ware had been planning to replace the ring before it was recovered along with other valuables.Its not like Im going to wear it every day, he said. Its just that every once in a while you want to go in there and look at it and say, `This is something that Ive accomplished.Ware agreed it would have been hard for thieves to unload the $30,000-plus ring with his name on it.Im just glad I wasnt in there when he was in there. I would have sacked him, really sacked him. The both of them, whoever was in there, Ware said.He said he discovered the theft about 1 a.m. Tuesday and was shaken to know someone had broken into his residence.Its not about material things, its about youre going throughh my stuff.dddddddddddd So, it doesnt feel like home anymore, Ware said. But things happen, youve just got to be positive and move on.Thats also how he felt about returning to the practice field for the first time since breaking his right arm against Indianapolis while chasing down Colts quarterback Andrew Luck in Week 2.Ware said he needs to get used to punching and swiping again and wasnt sure when hell be cleared to play in a game.Coach Gary Kubiak said he was encouraged enough by what he saw Wednesday to think weve got a shot at Ware playing this weekend when the Broncos (5-2) host the Chargers (4-3).Ware, who practiced with a soft cast, said hes still working through some things both physical and psychological as he works his way back into a lineup that leads the league in sacks.If its 100 percent healed, it doesnt feel 100 percent healed, Ware said, noting the muscles have to be strong enough to keep the knitted bone in place.He added the rest of the body feels great. I was running around today. I havent lost any conditioning. Actually, Im bigger than I was last year. Im like 250 now. I feel like a beast.Ware said what he needs to find out this week is if his strength and pain threshold are high enough to suit up Sunday.I play on the right side, so the majority of the time when I punch a guy Im punching with my left arm, Ware said. But when you hit, no matter how big the pad is, its that shocking sensation going through that bone, just making sure its not as painful every single time. Because every time, I hit somebody, 30 plays, 50 plays. So, you want to be comfortable out there and not in too much pain.---Associated Press Writer Sadie Gurman contributed from Denver.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: www.twitter.com/AP-NFL---Follow AP Pro Football Writer Arnie Melendrez Stapleton on Twitter: http://twitter.com/arniestapleton NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz