Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.05.2019 04:06
. Hes not just going off and seeki Antworten

May 12, 2007 was the last time Mashrafe Mortaza scored 40 runs in an ODI. It had also been exactly eight years to the day since his last ODI four-wicket haul. He chose the right time to bring up both landmarks once again to lift a Bangladesh team to a much-needed win over England.After the shock of the first ODI in which Bangladesh collapsed spectacularly, Mashrafe could see that his teammates were feeling very disappointed. On the night after that game, they were in his room till the early hours, chatting away and trying to make sense of the batting collapse.We were up till 3am that night, sitting and talking in my room, Mashrafe said. We tried to forget about the game and talk about other stuff. But it was tough not to. We talked about how we made a mistake in the end again. The last match was easier to win compared to the India defeat in the World T20. It was nice to see the comeback.Team comes first for me. Anyone could have been the player of the match today. I am happy that we won today. We were shocked and disappointed with the last game. We were feeling down till the warm-up session today. But we believed that a moment can change everything.And that moment came when he lifted the team with the bat from a dire position, and then took three wickets in his first spell that detached England from the 239-run chase.On the previous occasion that he took an ODI four-for, his bowling had inspired Bangladesh to their first-ever win over New Zealand. The win had also come just weeks after several Bangladesh players had defected to the rebel Indian Cricket League, which nearly decimated Bangladesh cricket. There was talk at the time that New Zealand were facing a below-standard home side but Mashrafe and later Junaid Siddique and Mohammad Ashraful brought the much-needed victory.The four-for in Mirpur on Sunday came in a much different era. This is the greatest time in Bangladesh cricket ever since they became a Test-playing nation. They have won six home bilateral ODI series in a row. There is experience in the ranks while young guns are firing almost regularly. The only danger this time was breaking that sequence of successive series wins.Struggling at 169 for 7, Bangladesh looked down the barrel, and were certainly just steps away from conceding the series to a rampant England side who quickly grabbed the whole idea of battling the humidity, using the sluggish pitch and using their fast bowlers physical strength to conjure bounce to attack the Bangladesh batsmen.Mashrafes delightful 44 off 29 balls changed the course of the game. He started off with two sixes against Moeen Ali, before a swat off David Willey landed just beyond the long-on fielder. One of the fours was a hilarious swat that he tried to move away from, but ended up middling to the midwicket fence. He said that after some poor innings against Afghanistan and in the first ODI against England, he decided he would revert back to his old ways of swinging from the hip.I think this is the right approach for my batting, Mashrafe said. It is best to go on the offensive with the bat, not get bogged down by pressure. I thought that I should play shots today.But it was with the ball that he made more impact. He cut one away from James Vince who scooped the catch to point in the fourth over, before cutting another slightly back into Jason Roy who was trapped leg-before. To Ben Stokes, he bowled a full seam-up delivery that moved back in. It is heard that Mashrafe was shown this delivery, where the seam wobbles only slightly, from the new bowling coach Courtney Walsh.Mashrafe said that getting the new ball again was a challenge but he used all of his experience to eke out the first three wickets, before he finished off the dangerous 45-run last wicket stand with his fourth scalp.In 2015, I couldnt bowl with the new ball, Mashrafe said. Now that Mustafiz isnt here, I am having to do it. Mustafiz took most of the wickets so without him it becomes challenging. I am trying to do a good job with the ball.Fitness obviously makes a difference [to how well I bowl]. Last year, I bowled after 15 overs in most matches. I didnt get swing with my seam-up bowling with that ball, so I bowled my variation. I bowled more seam-up deliveries but got two wickets with cutters.Regardless of Mashrafes own contributions, the Bangladesh captain said that Taskin Ahmeds second spell, that also drew three crucial wickets including that of Jos Buttler, was what changed the game for Bangladesh.I asked Shakib and Mushfiq to think what we can do, Mashrafe said. We had options between Mosaddek, Taskin and Sabbir. But then I kept faith in Taskin. He is my main bowler, and has pace. He bowled extraordinarily, and took three wickets. The game came back to us through his performance.Taskin bowled very fast at his best rhythm. If he didnt take those wickets, we wouldnt have won the game. His spell was outstanding. Top fast bowlers bowl match-winning spells, and I see his that way.Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Air Max 90 Wholesale . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. http://www.airmax90discount.com/ .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. Cheap Air Max 90 Free Shipping . -- PGA TOUR Canada member Steve Saunders took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the Web. Discount Air Max 90 Sale . -- James Young couldnt wait to apply those tweaks to his jump shot, and the first one he made against UT Arlington told him it could be a good night.San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernicks protest of kneeling during the national anthem before NFL games, citing racial injustice and police brutality, has sparked a major reaction across the sports world. During the NBAs media days around the country on Monday, players and coaches spoke out about the social issues the U.S. is facing.San Antonio Spurs coach Gregg Popovich gave a pointed response when asked his thoughts about social unrest in the country. ? ? ??I think its really dangerous to answer such important questions that have confounded so many people for hundreds of years, to ask me to give you my solutions, as if I had any, in 30 seconds, Popovich said. So if you want to be specific about a question, Ill be more than happy to answer it because I think race is the elephant in the room in our country. The social situation that weve all experienced is absolutely disgusting in a lot of ways. Whats really interesting is the people that jump right away to say, one is attacking the police, or the people that jump on the other side. Its a question where understanding and empathy has to trump, no pun intended, has to trump any quick reactions of an ideological or demagogical nature. Its a topic that cant just be swung at; people have to be very accurate and direct in what they say and do.The New York Knicks Carmelo Anthony, who was among those to open this years ESPYS with a plea to stop the violence, said the Knicks likely will do something collectively to address the social turmoil.I think were in the same state, he said. I think its actually getting worse.Similarly strong assessments have been expressed around the league for months, as the list of U.S. cities dealing with protests -- including Baltimore, Milwaukee, Chicago, New York, Ferguson, Missouri, and now Tulsa, Oklahoma, and Charlotte, North Carolina -- over gun violence and racial turmoil continues to grow.Anthony, Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Paul talked openly in July about how players and coaches can help create substantive change in cities across the country.In a league in which about 75 percent of the players are black and some have enormous social-media followings, plenty of eyes will be on the NBA to see what it does after NFL players and some athletes from other sports have taken to kneeling during national anthems or raising a fist in an effort to spark discussion about race relations and other matters.We want to do it in the right way, Anthony said Monday. Whatever we do, we want to do it as a collective group.Anthony also said he wants to continue to bring awareness to these issues.I dont know what that is yet, he said. Well figure that out. But we want to do it all together. We want everybody to feel a part of it. We want everybody to have a right to make their own decisions about what they want to do. And well go from there.Everybody sees whats going on out there in the sports world and what everybody is talking about. So for me its not about one single gesture. If the guys want to create a gesture or figure it out, well figure it out. We will address those issues. My goal is to keep the conversation moving, the conversation going. Talking to the right people, getting in front of the right people, making a stand for kinda what we believe in -- whether youre black, white, indifferent. I think its for everybody to come on board and figure everything out.The NBA has a rule requiring players and staff to stand during the national anthem, and 20 years ago Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf was suspended for a gamme for refusing to stand for the anthem.dddddddddddd Abdul-Rauf, who did not respond to interview requests this week, said then that he felt the flag was a symbol of oppression.Despite that rule, which the NBA did not mention in its memo to teams, Houstons James Harden said protests on NBA courts are possible.The Rockets All-Star called the decision by Kaepernick to kneel or sit during the anthem a powerful statement.Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers, who has previously been outspoken on social issues, spoke Monday about any anthem protests and said he already has had a few conversations with the team.?Weve talked about it, he said. Its a very relevant and important issue. Whatever we do, well do as a group ... I love the fact were talking about things other than basketball. What weve discussed so far is just the issues, not the results. Were having discussions about all of the things everyone else is having discussions about ... and thats probably why protests work. ?Golden State Warriors forward?Draymond Green?also weighed in on the debate when asked by ESPNs Rachel Nichols at the Warriors media day why he felt it was important to speak out about what is going on nationally.?I think its important to speak out because were human, Green said. There are a lot of changes that need to be made. Its not just the killing of black people -- thats obviously rough and crazy to me -- there are a lot of changes that need to be made in this country.The Warriors gathered for media day, and Kevin Durant pulled on his new white No. 35 jersey and posed for playful photos with two-time reigning MVP Stephen Curry. But both Durant and Curry took time to express support for Kaepernick.Very proud of him, Durant said.Curry, Durant, Green and Klay Thompson all plan to stand for the anthem beginning with Saturdays preseason opener against Toronto in Vancouver. They appreciate Kaepernick starting an important conversation and putting it on the national conscience.What Colins doing its amazing because hes backing up what hes representing, Thompson said. Hes not just going off and seeking the spotlight or looking for attention; hes really trying to make a change. Its very honorable.Curry also was asked about residents in his hometown of Charlotte expressing themselves and their disappointment and heartbreak in the death of a black man, Keith Lamont Scott, who was fatally shot by police, leading to several days of violent protest. Curry said hes all for the expression; he just hopes they can keep finding positive ways to influence change, without violence.You dont ever want it to be violent. The first day in Charlotte it turned that way, Curry said. Thats tough to see, especially growing up in that city. I know thats not what were about, who we are as Charlotteans. You never want to be in that negative spotlight. As it went forward, everything was very constructive and productive.I think it made a huge turn for the greater good of taking a stand and doing what you can to make your voice be heard. I pray for Keith Lamont Scotts family, the officers family. There are plenty of people that are going through some very tough situations but also just for the people of the city to understand that they can use their voice, and they should do that, but violence is never going to solve anything.ESPNs Ethan Sherwood Strauss, Ian Begley and The Associated Press contributed to this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz