Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 76 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.05.2019 04:12
go about as fast as a team can ggo, Miami Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas -- Texas coach Charlie Strong said Monday he will take a bigger role shaping his battered defense and that all of his coaches will be evaluated after giving up 50 points in a loss at California over the weekend.Weve got two weeks to look at it. Ive been involved in the defense. I can get more involved and I will be more involved, said Strong, a former defensive coordinator at Florida when the Gators won national championships in 2006 and 2008.Strong backed away from suggestions he take over game-day defensive calls from coordinator Vance Bedford, a close friend who has worked with Strong for years.Theres other guys sitting there that have the capability to take over the defense, Strong said. It will get fixed. The defense will get fixed. I can tell you that. Whatever I need to do to get it fixed, its gonna happen. Well get it fixed.No. 21 Texas (2-1) is off until starting Big 12 play Oct. 1 at Oklahoma State (2-1).Strong has made big midseason staff changes in the past. In 2015, Strong demoted former offensive coordinator Shawn Watson after the first game. It made scant difference as Texas finished 5-7.Strong wants to avoid hitting the panic button so soon after Texas 2-0 start revived the Longhorns fan base after two consecutive losing seasons. But watching Cal quarterback Davis Webb carve up the Longhorns secondary raised serious concerns heading into the Big 12, a league where offenses flourish.Texas had problems all over the backfield, from broken coverages to players getting physically beaten in matchups. Even when Texas beat Notre Dame 50-47 in their season opener, the Longhorns surrendered five passing touchdowns. Strong said coaches and players will be held accountable for the failures.Youve got to coach it. Coach it hard. Dont say to me, `Well, I told him, Strong said.Texas defensive players defended their coach and called the breakdowns a lack of communication on the field.Safety Dylan Haines predicted Texas wont hit a slide similar to last season when the Longhorns lost four of their first five games.This is not going to turn into what it did last year. Were going to get it fixed, Haines said.But the defensive struggles arent new. Texas gave up at least 30 points six times last season. Against Cal, Texas twice led by 10 points in the first half and grabbed the lead again late in the second. Only a fumble at the Texas 1 prevented Cal from tacking on another late touchdown in the final minute.The loss dropped Strong to 13-15 overall at Texas and he is widely considered to be under enormous pressure to win this year to keep his job.After his second losing season, Strong hired coordinator Sterlin Gilbert to rev up his offense, but stuck with Bedford as his defensive coordinator. The Longhorns have averaged 45 points over the first three games and surrendered an average of 35.Freshman quarterback Shane Buechele shrugged off the defensive woes.Theres no finger pointing. We all trust each other, Buechele said.Strong was too trusting of his defense Saturday night. Facing fourth-and-long from his own 20 late in the game, Strong opted to punt and hope his defense could get a stop. Cal instead ran out the clock.Theyre frustrated, Strong said of his players. They know we let one get away from us.Air Jordan 4 Nz Online . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Cheap Authentic Jordan 4 . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. http://www.airjordan4nz.com/ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Jordan 4 For Sale Nz . Team physician Dr. Steve Traina performed the surgery Friday. Robinson was injured in a spill underneath the Nuggets basket during the first quarter of Wednesday nights loss to the Charlotte Bobcats. Cheap Air Jordan 4 Nz . Andreas Johnson had a goal and two assists while Jacob de la Rose also scored for Sweden (2-0-0). Esa Lindell and Rasmus Ristolainen replied for Finland (1-1-0) Lindell opened the scoring for Finland just 41 seconds into the game, but the hosts quickly regained their composure and tied the score less than four minutes later on Wennbergs first of the game.It is difficult -- if not impossible -- to get an accurate measure of where Miami is from its 70-3 rout of Florida A&M in its season opener.The visiting Rattlers are an FCS team that managed only one win in 2015 and were completely overwhelmed on their visit.But at least the dominance defensively can be taken as a good sign for the newly ranked No. 25 Hurricanes, who host Florida Atlantic in Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens at 6 p.m. on Saturday.After all, this is a unit that has been hit hard by the dismissals of last years leading tackler, linebacker Jermaine Grace, and last years sack leader, defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad, right before camp opened, and linebacker Juwon Young earlier in the summer.The Hurricanes started three freshmen at linebacker -- Zach McCloud, Shaq Quarterman, and Michael Pinckney -- and it could have been excusable if there had been slip-ups along the way.But to give up only a field goal was a big accomplishment even against an overmatched opponent.I thought it was important that we start the game and set the tempo early on, and to have a senior like Corn Elder make an interception on the first drive is what you want your older guys, your experienced guys, to do, Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz said. And I think the other guys fed on that.I was very impressed with the way we played up front and I think what we wanted to be as a defense in terms of the way were getting our feet across the line of scrimmage, being disruptive making plays in the backfield.It looked for most of the game they had a hard time getting the ball back to the line of scrimmage against our rush defense.Things will be a little more serious this week against Florida Atlantic.The Owls arent exactly a powerhouse but managed to win their opener 38-30 over another FCS opponent, Southern Illinois.Offensively, they go about as fast as a team can ggo, Miami coach Mark Richt said.dddddddddddd They do a really good job of getting a lot of plays. Were going to have to communicate very quickly to our defense, get lined up quickly and be ready to play ball.Owls quarterback Jason Driskel completed 23 of 31 passes for 287 yards and two touchdowns in rallying the Owls from a 24-21 deficit in the second half against the Salukis.He also has experience against Miami. He was 17-of-30 passing off the bench as a redshirt freshman in last years meeting and had the game in a 20-20 tie until the Owls faded in the second half of their 44-20 loss.Special teams could present an interesting matchup.Their punter, Dalton Schomp, had 22 kicks over 60 yards last year, Richt said. I think he led the nation in yards, average per punt -- I think it was around 48 per punt. Thats amazing. He really can boom it, so it will be interesting to see how that goes.Miami punter Justin Vogel is no slouch in that department. He averaged 42.5 yards per punt last year after a 42.8 average as a sophomore in 2014.The Hurricanes received some bad news the day after the win over Florida A&M when it was determined linebacker Jamie Gordinier, a promising redshirt freshman, will require knee surgery and is lost for the season.Gordinier getting hurt early in the game, it was sad, Richt said. Any time a guy gets hurt and cant play the rest of the season ... they work so hard. Theres so much work between January and now.You get to that moment of truth early in the game, you get hurt and youre out of the season, its heartbreaking for those guys. That also puts pressure on the rest of the team.After hosting Florida A&M, the Hurricanes go on the road for the first time Sept. 17 when they travel to Appalachian State. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz