Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 51 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.05.2019 08:08
Super Cup, and the Club World Cup.This week, a separate court based in Barcelona found Messi and his father guilty of defrauding Antworten

BARCELONA, Spain -- A Madrid court dismissed a case into alleged irregularities regarding the transfer of Brazil striker Neymar to Spanish club Barcelona.On Friday, National Court judge Jose de la Mata shelved the complaint brought against Neymar, his father, and Barcelona by Brazilian investment group DIS.DIS was entitled to 40 percent of Neymars transfer from Brazilian club Santos in 2013, but it claimed it received a smaller compensation than it should have because part of the transfer fee was concealed.Neymar and his father, who acts as his agent, and Barcelonas current president and predecessor all denied any wrongdoing when they appeared in court in February.In June, Barcelona paid a fine of 5.5 million euros ($6.2 million) to settle a separate case brought against the club by Spains tax authorities. In that agreement, the club acknowledged it made an error in the fiscal planning of the players transfer.On signing Neymar in 2013, Barcelona said the price of his transfer was 57.1 million euros ($74 million). Of the initial transfer fee, Brazilian club Santos received 17.1 million euros ($23 million) while Neymars father, who also goes by Neymar, earned 40 million euros ($55 million).The actual cost of Neymars transfer, including a player bonus and the clubs complementary payment of 13.55 million euros ($18.6 million) to Spains tax office, means it likely exceeds the record 100 million euros spent by Real Madrid to acquire Gareth Bale.Last week, Barcelona announced Neymar agreed to a contract extension that will keep him at the Spanish champions through 2021.In his three seasons, the 24-year-old Neymar has 85 goals in 141 games, forming a potent strike trio with Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez.Hes helped the team win two Spanish leagues, two Copa del Reys, the Champions League, the European Super Cup, the Spanish Super Cup, and the Club World Cup.This week, a separate court based in Barcelona found Messi and his father guilty of defrauding the state of 4.1 million euros ($4.6 million) in unpaid taxes from earnings of image rights.They were sentenced to 21 months in prison, but neither man is expected to go to jail because in Spain sentences of less than two years for first offences are usually suspended. Messi and his father have appealed the ruling.Clearance Nike Air Max Nz . PAUL, Minn. Nike Air Max Sale Nz .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.airmaxcheapnz.com/ . -- The boos poured down on Tom Brady and the New England Patriots at the end of a horrible first half. Discount Nike Air Max Nz .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Nike Air Max Clearance Sale . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama.DETROIT -- Even before the ball reached him, Lions cornerback Darius Slay knew that Carson Wentz had made his first costly NFL mistake.I was surprised he even threw that, Slay said of Wentzs first NFL interception, which helped the Lions to a 24-23 win over the previously undefeated Philadelphia Eagles.I was in great position, so Im like, OK. But then I looked in the air and I said, Oh, the ball is coming for real. Hes really throwing this. Oh well, its time for his first career pick. I was like, Oh, this is me right here, for sure. Hes a talented guy, man. I was kind of surprised.After a Matt Prater go-ahead field goal, the Eagles got the ball back on their own 25-yard line with 1:28 remaining. The Eagles had no timeouts, but trailing by just a point, had time to work themselves into field goal range. Instead, Wentz unleashed a long pass down the right side for wide receiver Nelson Agholor on first down that Slay hauled in to ice the game.Before the interception, Wentz had thrown 134 passes without an interception, a short-lived NFL rookie record for pass attempts without throwing a pick that was broken later Sunday by Dallas Cowboys quarterback Dak Prescott.Eagles coach Doug Pederson indicated afterward that Agholor was third on the progression for that play. Wentz, though, saw something in the defensive secondary out of the huddle and decided to take a shot.You always want to get the drive started on the right foot, especially in those situations, but the coverage kind of dictated that, and we didnt maake the play, they made a great play, and thats how it worked, Wentz said.ddddddddddddIt was kind of an alert. He wasnt the first read, but it was kind of an alert, the way the safeties played. I went to him and they made the play, and not us.Slay and Agholor fought for positioning, and it was Slay who ended up coming away with the ball, grabbing it just over Agholors outstretched hand.I should have located it better, Agholor said. Where it was positioned, I was trying my best to fade and locate it, but it put me in a poor position to where I couldnt defend it the way I would have, or come down with it offensively.Overall, Wentz had another strong outing. He finished 25-of-33 for 238 yards with two touchdowns and the pick, and helped the Eagles come back from a 21-10 halftime deficit. Through four games, hes thrown for 1,007 yards with seven touchdowns and one interception.I didnt believe all the hype at first, but hes a very, very great decision [maker], Slay said. But right then I just made a better play.Now 3-1, the Eagles look to regroup with a trip to Washington on deck.You never enjoy losing. Thats just the way it is, Wentz said. But its the NFL. Its hard to win in this league. They played a great game. Weve got to go back and watch the tape, clean up some of the mistakes -- like I mentioned, some of those things we can control ourselves -- and just go onto the next week. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz