Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.05.2019 08:10
t season, the New York Knicks could use a reliable second scorer and dependable low-post option. They have no way of knowing if Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Four days before the season opener, Chicago Bears defensive coordinator Vic Fangio offered a blunt assessment of first-round draft pick Leonard Floyd.Overall his camp was kind of choppy, Fangio said of the outside linebacker Wednesday. First, early on, he had an illness that kept him out a couple days. Then he came back. Then he dinged his shoulder a little bit. It kept him out a couple days. Then he tweaked the hamstring, which kept him out.So I think the best word has been choppy and inconsistent, more from an availability standpoint to where he could have [had] a large chunk of good, learning practices in a week playing in a preseason game.Fangio stressed that he is not upset with Floyd, the ninth overall pick, but is concerned about the rookies development, or lack thereof.Im disappointed that, yes, he got sick and missed a few days of practice, Fangio said. Im disappointed he dinged his shoulder and missed a few days of practice and then tweaked a hamstring and missed four or five days of practice. Yeah, Im disappointed that happened, but Im not mad at him. He didnt do it on purpose. But it has retarded his development a little bit.Floyd did not react much when informed of Fangios comments.I think Im ready as I can be, when my number is called, to go out there and do whatever it takes and help us win, Floyd said.I dont feel much pressure at all. Because I know me, and Ill go out there and give it the best I can, and thats all I can do.Bears general manager Ryan Pace cited Floyds rare combination of height (6-foot-4), athleticism and speed as justification for trading up two spots to get him in the draft. Floyd, who had 17 sacks in 38 careers games in college, tested extremely well at the NFL scouting combine in February.However, Floyds playing weight is an ongoing concern. The Bears put him on a special nutritional program to pack on pounds over the summer. Listed at 240 pounds in Chicagos official Week 1 roster, Floyd played much lighter than that at Georgia. But Floyd, who refused to disclose his exact playing weight, said he is only 2 pounds away from his target goal.Fangio said the manner in which Floyd handles himself physically will determine the amount of playing time he receives.The only reason you take him in and out [of games], is one, like I said, because of those things I mentioned in training camp. I dont think hes in the greatest condition right now, Fangio said. And I think for a young guy like himself, playing 60 to 70 plays in an NFL game, hes going to find it vastly different than the 80 plays he might have played in college. OK? Hes up against men now. And hes found that out quickly.Some ways its not a bad way to break in. When we had Aldon Smith [whom Fangio coached in San Francisco] in his rookie year he only played about 50-some percent of the time. He was in and out, too.[Floyd] is athletic. He can run. I think hes got good instincts. He just has to learn what to do and how to do it more consistently.Nike Shox Ireland . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. Nike Shox Cheap Wholesale . It might not have mattered. While the Dodgers are preparing for the playoffs, the Padres showed their future has promise behind two rookies. http://www.cheapnikeshoxireland.com/ . After a replay, the winner will meet Sunderland in the quarterfinals. Sagbo did well to control Sone Alukos right cross and fire past Brighton goalkeeper Peter Brezovan. Aluko was making his first start in four months after recovering from an Achilles injury. Nike Shox Sale Outlet . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. Wholesale Nike Shox Shoes . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014.GREENBURGH, N.Y. -- Amare Stoudemire will go into next season with $45 million left on his contract and no guarantee of a starting job. He also could remain a reserve who plays restricted minutes. Searching for ways to improve next season, the New York Knicks could use a reliable second scorer and dependable low-post option. They have no way of knowing if Stoudemire can provide either because of his knees. "Hes a heck of a player and I think we all know that. The question is his health and how much he can play," general manager Glen Grunwald said Tuesday. "So weve got our medical staff and training staff working with him to design an off-season program that will get him to full health, and we hope hell be able to play significant minutes for us next year. How much that will be, we dont know at this time." Stoudemire was limited to just 29 games in the regular season and four brief appearances in the post-season because of a pair of knee surgeries. Following a 54-28 finish and their first playoff series victory since 2000, improvement wont be easy for the Knicks. Their options will be limited by salary cap rules, and its unclear if they even want to make many changes. Grunwald agreed with players that the best strategy might be giving this seasons roster more time together. "Our focus is to continue to build this core team," Grunwald said in a rare meeting with reporters. "I think some continuity, some familiarization, further growth as individual and as a team, I think thats what we have to do." That could mean re-signing sixth man J.R. Smith if he becomes a free agent, though Grunwald wouldnt comment on specific plans. He also said 40-year-old Jason Kidd, who has two years left on his deal, gave no indication during his exit meeting that he planned to retire after a dismal post-season. Grunwald said the Knicks wont be allowed to acquire players in sign-and-trade deals and have only the exception for taxpaying teams, starting at about $3.2 million next season. They wont get much top talent for that, but they would if Stoudemire could come back and play at anywhere near his former All-Star level. He has to show the Knicks he can be healthy before showing them he deserves to start again. "I havent made that decision. Ill have the summer to kind of evaluate where I go with that, but I think first things first, hes got to come back healthy," coach Mike Woodson said. "I mean, that is the major part of this. Our struggles in terms of where we wanted to go this season was the fact that we had the injury with STAT. STAT was ready I thought when he came in,, but he got hurt.dddddddddddd "A lot is going to depend on where he is once he steps foot in vet camp in terms of where he is health-wise and minute restrictions, that may be the case. All of thats going to play a major role in STAT in terms of where we go with our ballclub and him playing, because I just dont know at this point." Stoudemire worked hard last summer following an injury-plagued 2011-12 season, training with Hakeem Olajuwon to add low-post moves. But he had surgery to clean up and remove tissue from his left knee in training camp and was sidelined until New Years Day. He was playing well in March but then ended up needing the same procedure, called a debridement, on the other knee. He returned for the second round but was clearly rusty and played just 33 minutes, Woodson hardly using him in the final two games. The Knicks didnt get nearly enough scoring in the paint against Indiana, something a healthy Stoudemire could have changed. "I think STAT ... couldve really helped us in that area because we had developed him over the summer to give us some low scoring, and the fact that he just wasnt, I dont think, where we needed him based on his injuries, that kind of hurt us a little bit," Woodson said, acknowledging the Knicks were a jump-shooting team this season and may have to look at adding someone with a low-post game. The Knicks gave Stoudemire a five-year deal worth nearly $100 million in 2010, but hes been unable to remain healthy. He and Carmelo Anthony havent played enough to be comfortable and productive together, and when Stoudemire was sidelined to start the season, Woodson moved Anthony to Stoudemires power forward spot. Anthony ended up winning his first scoring title and the Knicks their first division title since 1994. Once Stoudemire returned, he was limited at first to about 20 minutes a game, which was gradually increased to 30 before he was hurt again. Woodson never seemed to consider starting him, even when frontcourt injuries left few other options, and will have to hope Stoudemire can be healthy enough to give him something to think about next season. "Thatll be for us to determine where our roster winds up next year and where everyone else is," Grunwald said. "I thought he had a great role in terms of where Woody put him in to be successful, in terms of coming off the bench as Woody said, and whether that continues next year or not will be determined. But theres no grand plan per se that hell start or not start. Itll be determined on what Woody decides is best for the team that will give us the best chance to win." ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz