Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.05.2019 06:02
d with 29 offensive boards.Washingtons Antworten

India captain MS Dhoni said he had guessed correctly that the final delivery from Dwayne Bravo would be a slower ball but his execution of the shot let him down. With two runs needed off one ball, Dhoni was caught at short third man and West Indies won the first T20 international by the narrowest of margins.Dhoni said his team should be commended for their valiant chase in the highest-scoring T20 game ever. I feel there were plenty of positives in this game because the way we chased down 245 runs, apart from the last ball, he said after the match. I felt we were totally in the game. Even the last ball, the thinking was right, the execution was wrong.A cat-and-mouse game that had been developing over the course of the final six balls reached a new level as Bravo engaged in several discussions, stalling for several minutes ahead of the last ball, with two required by Dhoni to secure what would have been a record chase. Even though Dhoni said he knew what was going to be sent down, he praised Bravos skills in such a pressure moment.When it comes to Bravo, I feel in the current scenario hes among the best when it comes to the death bowling, Dhoni said. The amount of experience that he has really counts so you always know if hes bowling its tough. What then becomes important is how were executing.You have to really guess what hes looking to bowl and according to that you play your shots. So if you guess the bowler well and execute well, youll end up winning. Rather than thinking who is bowling, whats important is to think what his strength is and where hell look to pitch the next delivery.Despite India conceding the third highest total in a T20I, Dhoni praised his bowlers for their effort to reel West Indies back in after Johnson Charles and Evin Lewis added 126 for the first wicket in 9.3 overs. By the end of the 11th over - a 32-run sequence in which Lewis struck the first five legal deliveries from Stuart Binny for six before mis-hitting a full toss - West Indies were 164 for 1.Dhoni said he thought West Indies were on track for 270 or more before R Ashwin started to shift momentum with a four-run 12th over, bowling with the breeze at his back.The wind from the pavilion end helped the spinners throughout the rest of the innings, and Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja conceded just 18 runs in the 12th, 14th and 16th overs. Indias pace bowlers also began nailing their yorkers and the result was just 40 runs off the final four overs to keep West Indies to 245.I felt the way the boys performed overall was very good, Dhoni said. I was very happy how we brought the opposition down when it came to the last eight overs. That really matters because that is something where we have struggled quite consistently but it was a good exposure to our bowlers and they finished up well to restrict them to 245.Dhoni also praised the batting efforts of KL Rahul, who struck his maiden T20I century in just his fourth match. Rahul ended 110 not out off 51 balls, having missed the fastest T20I ton by two deliveries, taking 46 balls to reach three figures.He has been very consistent, Dhoni said. I feel that is a strength of Rahul also, compact player but at the same time unorthodox shots. He plays all over the ground, over covers, mid off, mid on. So a complete cricketer. Of course theres a long way to go for him but the way he has played in the last six months, its very encouraging to see him bat.As for the experience of playing in Florida in front of a heavily partisan Indian diaspora, Dhoni joked that even if were playing in Bermuda Triangle, theyll be there. He also praised the efforts put in by the groundstaff at the Central Broward Regional Park in Lauderhill.The facility is as good as anywhere else, Dhoni said. The ground itself is up to international standard. You cant score 500 runs on a bad wicket, so fantastic wicket. The practice wickets were fantastic. When it comes to the stadium, its not a big stadium. The moment I say stadium I mean the number of fans it can house. I think its close to 15,000. So overall looking at everything as a complete package, I think it was fantastic. We had fun.When it comes to the Indian fans, its a pleasure playing in front of them. They follow us everywhere wherever we are playing. So its a first time we are playing in the USA but not to forget we have a big Indian community out here so thanks to them for coming and watching the game. Air Max 270 Bowfin Sale . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Air Max 270 Pink Womens . A forerunning sled crashed into the worker Thursday at the Sanki Sliding Center. The unidentified worker broke both legs and was airlifted to a nearby hospital. http://www.airmax720wholesale.com/air-max-plus-clearance.html . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Air Max 720 Mens Sale . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Air Max 720 Womens Sale . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. SPOKANE, Wash. -- Gonzagas Nigel Williams-Goss knew that playing against his old teammates from Washington would be difficult.Williams-Goss scored 23 points as No. 8 Gonzaga beat poor-shooting Washington 98-71 on Wednesday night in a resumption of their cross-state rivalry.I had to block it out, Williams-Goss said. I wanted to approach it like any other game.Williams-Goss, a junior who played for Washington before transferring to Gonzaga and becoming eligible this season, made 9 of 13 shots against his former team. He added five rebounds and five assists.Im proud of his maturity, Gonzaga coach Mark Few said. Nigel is steady.Przemek Karnowski added 17 points and Jordan Mathews had 14 for Gonzaga (9-0), which dominated from the opening minutes.Freshman Markelle Fultz had 25 points and 10 rebounds for Washington (4-4), which has lost three straight. The Huskies came in averaging 88 points per game.They are a well-oiled machine, Washington coach Lorenzo Romar said of Gonzaga. You cant make mistakes against them.Noah Dickerson had 12 points and 15 rebounds for Washington, which shot just 30 percent for the game. Gonzaga shot 53 percent.Our big emphasis this week was defense, Williams-Goss said, and the Zags clamped down early.Johnathan Williams scored Gonzagas first three baskets and Mathews added consecutive 3-pointers as the Zags jumped to a 16-4 lead.Mathews hit another 3-pointer as Gonzaga pushed the lead to 27-6. Washington made only two of its first 16 shots.Gonzaga led 35-10, after shooting 73 percent from the field, while Washington made just four of its first 25 shots.Mathews had 14 points as Gonzaga led 47-22 at halftime, after making 64 percent of its shots from the field. Washington shot just 21 percent (9 of 42) and missed all seven of its 3-point attempts. But the Huskies did have a 17-0 advvantage in offensive rebounds at halftime.ddddddddddddWe didnt rebound the way we expect to, Few said after Gonzaga was outrebounded 54-42 in the game. Washington finished with 29 offensive boards.Washingtons shooting picked up early in the second half, but so did Gonzagas and the Huskies could not make up any ground. Silas Melsons 3-pointer lifted Gonzaga to a 68-34 lead.The teams first played in 1910, and have played intermittently ever since. Washington ended the home-and-home series in 2006, after Gonzaga won eight of the previous nine games.Washington and Gonzaga actually renewed their rivalry in the Bahamas last season in the first round of the Battle 4 Atlantis tournament, an 80-64 Gonzaga win.Washingtons last victory in Spokane occurred in 1944.BIG PICTUREWashington: Fultz came in averaging 22.7 points per game, 13th in the nation and tops by a freshman, while four other Huskies score in double digits. Washington is third in the nation with 7.7 blocks per game. The Huskies seek to end a five-year drought in going to the NCAA Tournament.Gonzaga: The Bulldogs have been to the NCAA Tournament every year since 1999. They last opened 9-0 in the 2013 season, before losing to Illinois. Six Zags are averaging at least 9 points per game, led by Josh Perkins at 13.1 ppg.THE SERIESThe Huskies still lead the all-time series 29-16, with their last win in 2005.STAT SHEETWashington made just 5 of 20 from 3-point range. Gonzaga had 21 assists to seven for the Huskies. Gonzaga outscored Washington 46-28 in the paint.UP NEXTWashington hosts Nevada on Sunday.Gonzaga hosts Akron on Saturday.----More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz