Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

08.05.2019 10:11
ey hadnt?Ill point out to you a person that i Antworten

MIAMI -- The Miami Heats rivalry with the San Antonio Spurs was once hot to the touch.But after facing each other in two straight NBA Finals -- the Heat won in 2013 and the Spurs got revenge in 2014 -- neither team has been back to the leagues grandest stage.The Spurs (3-0) and Heat (1-1) will renew their rivalry on Sunday night in Miami, but much has changed since they battled for titles.For the first time in two decades, the Spurs are without power forward Tim Duncan, who retired.The Heat, meanwhile, is without all three members of the famed Big Three that propelled them to four straight NBA Finals as LeBron James is back with the Cleveland Cavaliers, Dwyane Wade is with the Chicago Bulls, and Chris Bosh is out due to blood clots that have apparently ended his career.Given all the major departures, the Spurs are in better shape. Yes, the Spurs have seven new players on their roster this year. But they still have Kawhi Leonard, Tony Parker and Manu Ginobili, all veterans of their 2014 title team.Leonard, who was the MVP of the 2014 Finals and has won a pair of NBA Defensive Player of the Year awards, is off to a great start. He had at least 30 points and five steals in each of his first two games, and he added 20 points in San Antonios home opener on Saturday night, drawing MVP chants from the fans.By the way, no player since World B. Free in 1979 has opened an NBA season with two straight 30-point, five-steal games.The things (Leonard) does simply amaze me, Spurs coach Gregg Popovich told the media. Hes ridiculous.San Antonios entire frontcourt appears solid. Besides Leonard, the Spurs start five-time All-Star LaMarcus Aldridge, 31, at power forward and six-time All-Star Pau Gasol, 36, at center.Parker and Ginobili, who sat out Saturday nights game as per Popovichs belief in resting players for certain games, are keys in the backcourt.The Spurs have also created key roles for players such as backup point guard Patty Mills, shooting guard Danny Green and backup post player David Lee.Meanwhile in Miami, things are not going quite as smoothly. The Heat won their opener at the Orlando Magic but then lost their home opener, blowing a 19-point, third-quarter lead against the Charlotte Hornets.That was just one loss, of course, but it already seems to have shaken the Heats confidence.I think we were all over the place for a little bit there, Heat guard Tyler Johnson said. In the second half, we didnt get stops when needed them.Point guard Goran Dragic and center Hassan Whiteside are the two stars of the rebuilt Heat. But while Whiteside has been a tower of power -- he leads the team in points (19.0), rebounds (14.5) and blocks (3.0) -- Dragic has been disappointing.Granted, its a small sample size of just two games, but Dragic, who loves to run, has not gotten in the open court often enough so far. He is averaging 15.0 points, but he is shooting just 38.1 percent on two-pointers, a sure sign he is not getting to the rim.Dragic blames the mediocre start on team chemistry, which has yet to develop.Were still a new team with a lot of new players, Dragic said. Air Jordan 11 Wholesale .Y. -- Leading 3-0 with only 11:25 left, the Colorado Avalanche committed a seemingly meaningless penalty to give the New York Islanders a power play. Cheap Air Jordan 11 . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. http://www.cheapairjordan11.net/ .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. Jordan 11 Cheap China . LOUIS -- Rookie Tavon Austin has missed another day of practice, lessening the odds hell be ready for the St. Air Jordan 11 Cheap Sale . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. NRL star Jason Taumalolo and four other North Queensland players deserve nothing more than a kick in the backside for allegedly throwing eggs at cars in Townsville, according to federal independent MP Bob Katter.So says the man who claims to have done the same thing to The Beatles when they toured Australia more than 50 years ago.Five players, aged 18-25, have been charged with wilful damage and are due to face court next month over the late Wednesday night incident.Katter said egging was a great Australian pastime and called for the charges to be dropped.In my younger days. I was a naughty boy. We threw eggs at The Beatles, he told reporters on Friday.I just hate young people being picked on all the time for being stupid and irresponsible. Thats what young people are like.Of course, you should get a kick in the backside for it..dddddddddddd Should you have done it? No, you shouldnt have.I just think the whole thing has been well and truly overdone.I ask people to show a bit of humanity and a bit of understanding. We were all young and stupid once upon a time.The colourful and outspoken politician insisted he wasnt defending their behaviour, but believed most people had done something utterly stupid in their youth.And for those who say they hadnt?Ill point out to you a person that is maladjusted and doesnt really fit into society, and also a person that is telling lies, he said.Taumalolo is still set to play for the Cowboys in Saturdays NRL qualifying final against Melbourne, while his club investigate the alleged incident. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz