Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 85 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.05.2019 02:50
the ball over 22 times.Thibode Antworten

Mexican junior middleweight Jesus Soto Karass and Japans Yoshihiro Kamegai are not top contenders and neither is a likely future world title challenger, but they have for years made action-packed fights and developed something of a cult following.So when they squared off on April 15 it came as little surprise that they waged an intense fight of the year contender.The 10-round fight ended in a split draw, making a rematch the most obvious and lucrative fight either could make. And on Thursday it was finalized.Soto Karass and Kamegai will meet again on Sept. 10, but this time, rather than being on a small card at the tiny Belasco Theater in Los Angeles on a Spanish-language cable channel without wide distribution, they will face each other at The Forum in Inglewood, California, on HBO (10 p.m. ET/PT), Golden Boy announced.The 10-round bout will take place as the co-feature on the card headlined by the previously announced fight between pound-for-pound king Roman Chocolatito Gonzalez (45-0, 38 KOs), the flyweight world champion, and junior bantamweight titlist Carlos Cuadras (35-0-1, 27 KOs), as Gonzalez moves up in weight to seek a title in a fourth weight division.If fans thought the first Kamegai and Soto Karass fight was an epic fight of the year contender, let me just say this -- on Sept. 10, both fighters will be coming back in the ring with a vengeance to prove who is the true winner in this rematch, said Golden Boy CEO Oscar De La Hoya, who made a deal with Gonzalez co-promoter Tom Loeffler of K2 Promotions to put the fight on the card. Both of these fighters are fierce warriors and the fans can expect to witness what could be the beginning of the next big rivalry in the sport.The 33-year-old Kamegai (26-3-2, 23 KOs) has been in some tremendous fights, but the most significant was a 12-round decision loss to former world titleholder Robert Guerrero in June 2014.I am very grateful to K2 Promotions, Golden Boy Promotions and Teiken Promotions in making this rematch and honored to be on the Roman Gonzalez-Carlos Cuadras undercard at the fabulous Forum, Kamegai said. Jesus Soto Karass and I had a great fight in April. I have a lot of respect for Soto Karass. He is a warrior. I hope to put on another exciting fight with him in front of the great Southern California boxing fans.Soto-Karass, (28-10-4, 18 KOs), who is also 33, has faced several top opponents, losing to Keith Thurman, Devon Alexander and Marcos Maidana but also upsetting Andre Berto and Selcuk Aydin.I am excited to come back to the ring against such a great warrior like Yoshihiro Kamegai, Soto Karass said. We put on a great show in April and I am sure we will deliver another great show in September. We are both great warriors who come forward and are willing to leave it all in the ring. This rematch will serve for one of us to finally emerge victorious, as we give the fans of Los Angeles a fight of a lifetime.The first bout between Kamegai and Soto Karass ended with one judge scoring it 97-93 for Kamegai, one had it 96-94 for Soto-Karass and one had it 95-95. Jordans Shoes Online Canada . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. Jordan Shoes Canada Shipping .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http://www.saleairjordancanada.com/ . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. Cheap Air Jordan Shoes Canada .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Jordan Shoes Wholesale Canada . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. NEW ORLEANS -- Erik Thomas scored 18 points and made 10 of 11 free throws and New Orleans never trailed in beating cross-town rival Tulane 74-59 on Tuesday night.New Orleans led 34-17 at halftime, stayed ahead 50-32 in the second half on Freshman Travin Thibodeauxs dunk, and then pulled away 66-39 after a 12-2 run capped by Thomas free throw with 5:59 to go.The Green Wave outscored New Orleans 7-3 in the final 2:29 and 42-40 in the second half, but made only 24 of 66 from the floor (36.4 percent).New Orlleans outrebounded Tulane 41-27 and shot 47.dddddddddddd8 percent from the floor (22 of 46), but turned the ball over 22 times.Thibodeaux scored 14 points, grabbed eight rebounds and made five assists for the Privateers (3-3). Christavious Gill scored 14 points and tied his career best with five steals. Michael Zeno added 11 points.Malik Morgan led Tulane (1-6) with 17 points. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz