Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.05.2019 02:51
e.The swimsuit maker owned by PVH Antworten

NEW YORK -- Blake Dietrick never thought shed get a chance to play in the WNBA.Even when she starred at Princeton, she figured shed head off to the banking world after graduating. Only one Ivy League womens basketball player had gone to the WNBA and that was 15 years ago.Never in a million years, Dietrick said laughing in a phone interview with The Associated Press on Friday. Freshman year I was planning to major in econ, work on Wall Street -- as is the career path of many a Princeton student. Instead, here I am.The San Antonio guards road to the WNBA took an extra year. She got cut last season from both Washington and Los Angeles training camps after graduating from college. Undeterred, she played in Italy for Orvieto. She averaged 15.5 points in a league that featured WNBA players. It gave her confidence and showed her that she could play with the best in the world.Last year I was nervous, never had played at that level before, she said. That was disappointing to feel that way. To be given another chance was amazing.This spring, she got the invite to Seattles training camp and was the last player to make the team.It was awesome just to hear that they believed in me and believed I could play at this level, Dietrick said. It was really fulfilling.Playing in Seattle also gave the Boston native a chance to play with Sue Bird, who she idolized growing up. When Dietrick was younger she would often watch UConn games and attend the schools youth camps.I was little star struck at first, Dietrick said of sharing the court with Bird. She was a great teammate off the court. It was a nice first experience.Bird was impressed with the young guard.Blakes done a really good job. Shes really strong, Bird said. Shes got really good size and strength and is fundamentally sound. Shes really smart. You dont have to tell Blake to do things more than once.She played in two games with the Storm before getting cut on June 25, scoring two points. She laughed recalling her first game.I was more like dont mess up, dont mess up, she said. I was super happy, it was a great experience to get on the floor. Indianas a loud arena. Im back at the beginning. Worked my way up through college. Started back at square one again.Now shes on a new team as San Antonio signed her to a 7-day contract on Tuesday. The Stars played her former team Friday night.Watching Blakes career, I have always admired the intelligence and the toughness, San Antonio coach Dan Hughes said. She is definitely a Jersey girl. I love that combination. It has been really great to put her with the Stars and get a chance to look at her on a daily basis.San Antonio visits New York this weekend bringing Dietrick close to Princeton. Unfortunately her college coaches wont be able to take in Sundays game because they are out recruiting. Theyll be watching from afar.Its such a bummer, Princeton coach Courtney Banghart said of having to miss her former star play. The WNBA wasnt on my radar for her at all when she first got here. But by the time she left I knew theres no way that this kid couldnt help a team in that league.Banghart did get to see Dietrick last week when she came by the Tigers basketball camp. The guard, who helped Princeton to a 30-0 regular season record her senior year and an NCAA Tournament victory was home. She signed autographs for 1 1/2 hours after camp ended, posing for photos and encouraging the young girls who two years earlier had been cheering for her from the stands.Honestly, it makes me so humbled, Dietrick said of the attention she got. I see how Sue and Breanna (Stewart) and all those people have to sign autgoraphs for hours on end. Its crazy how many people look up to them, and are honored to be in their presence. For a small group of people to feel that way about me is sweet. It was a really great experience.Now she hopes to stick with the Stars for the remainder of the season. San Antonio just lost guard Kayla McBride for the year with a fractured foot.I would love to be here the rest of the summer, Dietrick said.Even if she doesnt last, Dietrick will always have great memories. Wholesale Basketball Jerseys Authentic . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. Supply NFL Jerseys . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. http://www.wholesalechinajerseys.net/ . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap NBA Jerseys China . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Cheap NFL jerseys China . Brett Kulak and Jackson Houck of the Vancouver Giants were each charged with assault causing bodily harm on Aug. 18, according to the B.C. court services. NEW YORK -- Speedo is the first major company to drop its sponsorship of swimmer Ryan Lochte.The swimsuit maker owned by PVH in New York says that it doesnt condone behavior that is counter to its values.Lochte fabricated a tale that he was robbed at gunpoint in Rio de Janeiro during the Olympiics.dddddddddddd He later apologized.Speedo says it is donating $50,000 from Lochtes sponsorship fee to the global charity Save the Children for children in Brazil. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz