Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.09.2018 08:50
. Former Arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour identified a lack of leadership A thousand managers would come to Arsenal and say dont g Antworten

It appears the Toronto Blue Jays will not lose Mark DeRosa through waivers after all. According to Fox Sports Ken Rosenthal, the veteran utilityman has been claimed on waivers by an unnamed team but sources say the Blue Jays have decided to keep DeRosa. The Blue Jays have until Thursday to either trade him, pull him back or let him go. The team holds a $750,000 option on DeRosa for next season. DeRosa, 38, is batting .231 with seven home runs and 29 RBIs in 62 games with the Blue Jays this season, his first in Toronto. The 15-year veteran is a career .269 hitter with 100 home runs and 287 RBIs. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Spencer-Drango-Jersey/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Ibraheim-Campbell-Jersey/ . 31, the CFL club announced Monday. The team also has yet to decide on the future of Doug Berry, who began the season as a consultant to the head coach but took over the offensive co-ordinators duties in July. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-James-Burgess-Jersey/ .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Seth-Devalve-Jersey/ . -- Teemu Selanne scored the first goal of his 22nd NHL season, and the Anaheim Ducks extended the best start in franchise history with their fifth straight victory, 3-2 over the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. http://www.brownsrookiestore.com/Browns-Ozzie-Newsome-Jersey/ . The quest begins with what is supposed to be an easy one, although Germany has traditionally been a stubborn opponent to Canadian teams at international tournaments.Paul Merson says Arsenal must part company with Arsene Wenger if Leicester or Tottenham win the Premier League this season. Arsenal are five points behind leaders Leicester and three points behind Spurs with 11 games to play, following Sundays 3-2 defeat at Manchester United.Arsenal boss Wenger signed no senior outfield players last summer and former player Merson says he must pay for that decision with his job if they lose out in the title race to a team with less financial muscle. If Man City dont win the league and Tottenham or Leicester do then Arsene Wenger has to go, he told Sky Sports.If youre sitting there telling those fans - loyal Arsenal fans - that they dont need any new players at the start of the season and then you dont win the league in front of Leicester or Tottenham then I dont see how you can justify it.If Man City win the league he can turn around and say theyve got all the money in the world and can go and buy whoever they want, so would whoever I bought have made much difference?But if Leicester or Tottenham win the league after he said they didnt need any players then I dont see how he can keep his job. Theres a thousand managers who could come in and get Arsenal in the top four. Paul Merson Graeme Souness described Arsenals performance against an injury-hit United side as a bordering on a joke on Super Sunday and Merson agreed with that assessment.And he said Wenger must take responsibility for failing to motivate his players as they enter the final weeks of the season. Graeme Souness didnt hold back when discussing Arsenals performance Arsenal had 12 cup finals to play, Merson added.But they went out on Sunday with an attitude of its only Man United and theyve got loads of injuries and kids playing, so well breeze through this game. Parlour: No Arsenal leaders Lack of leadership to blame for Old Trafford defeat It just frustrates me and it absolutely does my head in.People point to the players, but the manager hhas to get the players up for these games.dddddddddddd Man United might be fifth and not having a good season, but its still Man United in front of 75,000 people. Arsene Wenger says it isnt hard to stay positive and is ready to keep fighting Wenger has guided Arsenal to a top-four finish in each of his 19 seasons in charge - and they remain seven points clear above Manchester United in fifth.But Merson says there are plenty of other managers who could achieve Champions League football with Arsenal.He said: People may say theres nobody better than him, but theres a thousand managers who could come in and get Arsenal in the top four. Former Arsenal midfielder Ray Parlour identified a lack of leadership A thousand managers would come to Arsenal and say dont give me a penny, but if I get Arsenal in the top four then pay me 10 million quid.Every football manager in the world would take that deal. Arsenal are always going to get in the top four.If Leicester or Tottenham win the title then I just dont see how he can keep his job.Do you agree with Merse? Is Arsene Wengers job on the line in the final weeks of the season? Let us know in the comments box or Tweet @SkyFootball. Also See: Souness slams Arsenal Parlour: No leaders Wenger up for fight Cech: Were going backwards Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz