Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 54 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.05.2019 02:55
rbaijan won bronze.Stefanek joined Milica Mand Antworten

ST. LOUIS -- A much-maligned St. Louis Cardinals defense stepped up, and Adam Wainwright kept them busy.Wainwright pitched seven innings, Kolten Wong had a two-run triple and St. Louis turned four double plays in a 3-0 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers on Saturday.We played great, Wainwright said. Our guys made the plays when they needed to and swung the bats when they needed to.The Cardinals lead the majors with 64 errors. But they played a clean game against the Brewers, including double plays in the fourth, fifth and sixth for Wainwright.Jonathan Broxton got three outs and Seung Hwan Oh, a longtime closer in Japan and Korea, finished the seven-hitter for his first career save. Manager Mike Matheny removed Trevor Rosenthal from the closer role about a week ago.Whether its a young guy coming in or a more experienced pitcher, its nice to have a little more of a cushion, Matheny said.St. Louis improved to 6-2 against Milwaukee and goes for a three-game series sweep on Sunday.Milwaukee is 13-25 on the road and has lost 27 of its last 40 against the Cardinals. The Brewers have been shut out five times this season, three times by St. Louis.I dont know if I can speak for everybody but I know Im frustrated with every loss, Brewers starter Jimmy Nelson said. I dont care if its against a Pee Wee team or against the best team in the world.Wong made his first start at second base since June 4, replacing Matt Carpenter when the two-time All-Star took the day off to attend to a death in the family. Wong had been playing the outfield since being recalled from the minors and Matheny said thats where hell be when Carpenter returns.I definitely see second base as my position and I know Ill be back there soon, Wong said. Its just now how this team is rolling Im just trying to get in the lineup wherever I can.Wongs drive eluded right fielder Ramon Flores bid for a diving catch in the third. Greg Garcia followed with a bunt hit on the squeeze on Nelson (5-7).Wong has nine RBI on the year in 165 at-bats.I havent been driving the ball at all this year, so its been tough, Wong said. I love the feeling of driving in runs and driving the ball.The Brewers had a hit every inning against Wainwright (7-5), but had two runners just once in the fifth. Wainwright lowered his ERA to 4.70, shaking off a rough outing in which he surrendered six runs in five innings at Kansas City.Wainwright made his first appearance against Milwaukee since April 25, 2015, when he ruptured his left Achilles.Nelson allowed two earned runs in six innings. He is 0-6 in seven games, all but one of them starts, against the Cardinals.Nelson, Marco Estrada and Jordan Zimmermann are the only active pitchers with five career decisions against St. Louis and zero wins.I mean, thats in the past, Nelson said. This is the first time Ive thrown against them this year. Im different than I was last year.The start was delayed 92 minutes by rain.BIG DCardinals center fielder Tommy Pham made a nice catch on Chris Carters drive to the warning track in the sixth.MILESTONES MADECardinals catcher Yadier Molina got a standing ovation for his 1,500th hit, a single in the fourth. Wainwright has 128 career victories, tied for seventh on the franchise list with Harry Brecheen (1940-52).TRAINERS ROOMCardinals: RF Stephen Piscotty (left ankle) returned after missing two games.UP NEXTBrewers: Chase Anderson (4-8, 5.45 ERA) gets the ball in the series finale on Sunday. He gave up five earned runs in four innings his last time out.Cardinals: Michael Wacha (4-7, 4.42 ERA) has won two straight starts and is 3-0 with a 4.42 ERA for his career against Milwaukee. This year, he is just 1-4 with a 4.82 ERA at home. Ecco Shoes Outlet Nz . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. Cheap Ecco Shoes Nz . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. http://www.eccooutletnz.com/ . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Buy Ecco Shoes Nz . Jon Montgomerys gold medal in skeleton at the Whistler Sliding Centre and his subsequent auctioning off of a pitcher of beer in the village square elevated him to folk-hero status. Ecco Shoes Nz Stores . While hell be dialed in to that tournament on a course he loves, you can forgive him if his eyes glance down the calendar just a bit, towards April. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Armenia won Olympic gold and silver in Greco-Roman wrestling on Tuesday, keeping Cuba from its goal of earning one title per day in the sport.Artur Aleksanyan beat Cuban opponent Yasmany Lugo Cabrera in the 98-kilogram category, scoring early with a two-point turn and then deftly defending himself to the end.This is a special day, the 24-year-old Aleksanyan said, noting it had been 20 years since his country last won a wrestling gold medal. Proud to have achieved that.Celk Ildem of Turkey and Ghasem Rezaei of Iran won bronze.Cuba won one gold medal on each of the first two days of competition.Migran Arutyunyan also had a chance for gold, but the Armenian lost to Davor Stefanek in the 66-kilogram category 1-1 on critteria.ddddddddddddThis is a catastrophe, Aruntyunyan said. It was everything that I fought for for so long.With his victory, Stefanek became the first Serbian man to win an Olympic gold medal. Shmagi Bolkvadze of Georgia and Rasul Chunayev of Azerbaijan won bronze.Stefanek joined Milica Mandic, who won gold in taekwondo in 2012, as Serbias only Olympic champions. Stefaneks medal was presented to him by a fellow Serb, United World Wrestling president Nenad Lalovic.Second gold medal and first Olympic championship in 32 years of Serbia (in wrestling) and my first medal, Stefanek said. I am so very, very happy. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz