Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.05.2019 02:59
are put away, Willoughby and Post dont try to avoid Antworten

Undefeated UFC lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov has demanded the next title shot against newly crowned champion Conor McGregor.And one of Nurmagomedovs coaches believes McGregor is already doing what he can to avoid the fight.After knocking out Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205 in New York on Saturday, McGregor (21-3) didnt seem interested in a fight against Nurmagomedov (24-0), who submitted Michael Johnson on the same night. The Irish star claimed that Nurmagomedov, who missed all of 2015 due to injury, hasnt fought frequently enough to warrant a title shot.Nurmagomedovs striking coach, Javier Mendez of American Kickboxing Academy, took exception to that claim.Yes, 100 percent, he is ducking Khabib, Mendez told ESPN.com. I know that from the words he is saying. He doesnt fight enough for my taste? Give me a break.You can say, Hey, I want to fight Nate Diaz a third time. Fine. Say that. But dont try to put my guy down because you are trying to avoid him. Dont belittle my guy. Thats bulls---.Nurmagomedov, who is originally from the Russian region Dagestan, made a loud statement at UFC 205. He literally demanded the next title shot during the fight while he was hitting Johnson with strikes on the ground.There was even an exchange between Nurmagomedov and UFC president Dana White after the second round. Nurmagomedov believes the UFC used him to book the title fight between McGregor and Alvarez.Hes talking to Dana from the corner after the second round, saying, Dont send me any more bulls--- contracts, Mendez said. Danas laughing, saying, Just take care of what you got in front of you. And Khabib says, Dont worry about that. Im taking care of that. You know who the real champ is.Mendez, who also trains current light heavyweight champion Daniel Cormier and former champs Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold, said he felt that McGregor received favorable matchups early in his career. He changed his mind last year, when McGregor agreed to fight Chad Mendes on short notice.He hopes he wasnt wrong in changing his mind.When he fought Chad Mendes, I thought it proved he wasnt ducking anybody, Mendez said. But now hes doing this and Im thinking hes trying to avoid Khabib. I think Khabib, [lightweight contenders] Nate Diaz and Tony Ferguson all give Conor a hell of a fight -- but the guy who gives him the worst time, by far, is Khabib. Hes the strongest grappler in the division.Nurmagomedov, 28, has said that if the UFC denies him a title shot, he wont fight for the organization again.As far as Mendez knows, Nurmagomedov is serious about it.Thats what he has said this whole time, Mendez said. And its not about fighting Conor. He doesnt care if he fights Conor. He wants to fight for the title. He has no beef with any fighter out there. He wants the title to prove hes the best, and he wants to defend it against the best. Buy Basketball Shoes Nz . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Cheap Basketball Shoes Nz . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. http://www.cheapbasketballshoesnz.com/ . Soukalova missed only one target and completed the 15-kilometre course in 40 minutes, 32.6 seconds for both victories in this seasons individual discipline. Darya Domracheva of Belarus was second, 34. Wholesale Basketball Shoes Free Shipping . PETERSBURG, Fla. Wholesale Basketball Shoes . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Hes reserved, shes outgoing. Hes from Australia, shes from Minnesota.Sam Willoughby and Alise Post are also two of the best BMX racers in the world. Before they get married next year, theyd like to win medals at the Rio de Janeiro Games.After all, something golden to wear at the wedding would look nice.Weve done it for a lot of years now. Were pretty good at it, Post said. Were also each others biggest supporters ... because who better understands it than the person who has been there.Theyve each had plenty of big-race experience.Willoughby won the silver medal for Australia at the London Olympics in 2012, when Post finished 12th for the U.S. Theyre top contenders again this season on the World Cup tour, where Willoughby was sixth in the mens rankings and Post was third on the womens side.Willoughby is 24 and Post is 25. But in the churning, youthful discipline of BMX, theyre established veterans.Post and Willoughby grew up together on the bikes, part of a generation of racers who have watched BMX turn from a niche sport to the X-Games to an Olympic sport that was introduced as way to draw younger crowds.They were just teenagers when BMX first appeared as a medal sport eight years ago in Beijing.He kind of showed me the way on how to focus on one thing and be a professional in BMX ... and that level of competition, said Post, a former state champion gymnast.Post has helped Willoughby take a step back when needed, and take a breath.She kind of helped me open up a little bit and sometimes Ive helped her get a little bit more tunnel vision and focus at times when needed, Willoughby said Sunday. I would say, in that respect, we help eachh other in probably our weaker areas.ddddddddddddnd that, Willoughby, said is what makes them click.I think the best part of our relationship is that were very different personalities, he added.He can also pull a surprise or two.Willoughby proposed on Dec. 27, luring Post out on what he said would be just a magazine photo shoot in Coronado, California, outside San Diego, near where BMX racers train in Chula Vista.The moment was captured on Instagram , where Post said, After a few awkward poses, I was shocked to turn around and find him down on one knee. Theyve set a wedding date of April 15, 2017.For now, the focus is on the Summer Olympics.Me and Sam, you probably wouldnt even know that were dating or know each other on race day, Post said this weekend in Rio. Were in our zone, were doing our thing and thats the way we keep it because obviously it can be hard to separate that on race day.They both have separate training regimens and separate coaches. If theyre at the track together and have time to watch each other, Willoughby and Post might offer tips to each other if needed, or point out good or bad moves.When theyre home, and the bikes and helmets are put away, Willoughby and Post dont try to avoid talking about their day jobs. Its hard not to when BMX takes up nearly their entire lives.Theyre both intense competitors, even if they may not have the same personalities.Those polar opposites sometimes balance each other out and create a happy medium, Post said. Its good.---Online:AP Summer Games: http://summergames.ap.org/ ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz