Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

12.05.2019 03:00
ddddddddddd8 winsWhats gone right: Antworten

Carmelo Anthony became the all-time leading scorer in United States mens Olympic basketball history on Wednesday night, passing LeBron James?in the teams 98-88 win against Australia.?Anthony passed James mark of 273 points. He opened the game by making three 3-pointers and then moved past James, his close friend, with another 3 from the left wing with 1:08 left in the first quarter.David Robinson (270) and Michael Jordan (256) are third and fourth on the all-time U.S. list, respectively.Anthony totaled 14 points in the opening quarter and finished with a game-high 31. He has 293 points in his Olympic career.Brazils Oscar Schmidt holds the all-time record of 1,093,?but unlike Anthony, he didnt have his minutes restricted while playing on powerhouse teams.Of course I was conscious of it, Anthony said of the scoring mark. My teammates was making sure I was aware of the situation, but tonight was one of those nights where I wanted to let the game come to me and take the shots that was given to me, take the open shots and kind of play basketball.And at the end of the day I was in my zone. I was playing basketball.Anthony knocked down nine 3-pointers, one shy of his U.S. record, and finished 11-of-21 from the field. He added eight rebounds and two steals and might have saved the Americans from a loss by scoring 14 points in the fourth quarter.Carmelo was magnificent, U.S. coach Mike Krzyzewski said.Anthony is the first U.S. mens basketball player to compete in four Olympics and has a chance to become the first mens basketball player to win three Olympic gold medals.A 13-year NBA veteran who has starred for the?New York Knicks the past six seasons, Anthony won gold with the U.S. in 2008 and 12. He also won a bronze medal in 04.He was wanting that moment, teammate Paul George said after the Americans escaped an upset. He was special tonight. We joke about it, this being his farewell tour.Anthony, 32, chose to play with the U.S. team in a summer in which close friends James, Chris Paul and Dwyane Wade either passed on the chance to play or were sidelined by injury. During an interview with ESPN that aired earlier this week, he explained why he decided to play in Rio.I enjoy it, I enjoy it, Anthony said. I like it. I enjoy learning about different players personalities, not just as basketball players, but as people. I feel like Im that bridge, that gap, between the veterans and the young guys.Anthonys Olympic odyssey began with a disappointing performance in Athens, where the Americans staggered to a bronze medal and worldwide embarrassment. But hes been a major part of the U.S. programs resurgence.His leadership has really blossomed big time, said Jerry Colangelo, USA Basketballs director. I would say if Carmelo played on any team long enough he would be the leading scorer. Thats the kind of scorer that he is.In addition to holding the U.S. mens all-time scoring mark, Anthony has also played in a record 26 Olympic games. He trails Robinson by 31 rebounds for the all-time lead and trails Jordan by 20 field goals for the all-time field goal attempts mark.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. Air Max Wholeale Canada . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Air Max Wholesale Free Shipping . -- Timbers coach Caleb Porter didnt stray from his business-like approach to the season even after Portland downed the two-time defending league champion Los Angeles Galaxy to gain crucial playoff position. http://www.airmaxwholesalecanada.com/ . Blackwood, 28, has played the last three seasons in the San Diego Padres system, including the past two summers with Class AA San Antonio of the Texas League. Air Max Canada Sale . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Air Max Womens Canada . They were putting most of their energy into a record-setting offensive display. Editors note: After a busy first half of the 2016 MLB season, Joe Peta takes a look at both the good and bad for all 30 teams to find overvalued and undervalued clubs from a betting perspective. He also projects each teams second half. This is the entry for the Detroit Tigers.Records reflect all games played through Sunday. All statistics are through each teams 81st game. Season-to-date pricing adds the implied win probability from the money line of each teams first 81 games and converts it to 162 games.Detroit TigersVegas projection: 80.5 wins My projection:: 78 wins Current record/pace: 46-43 (84-win pace) Season-to-date pricing: 79.dddddddddddd8 winsWhats gone right: Although the season didnt start that way, Detroit ended up riding its unexpectedly high-scoring offense to a credible .500 showing by the end of the first half of the season. The Tigers may not have the type of complete roster needed to catch the Indians or challenge for the wild card, but they are a fun team to watch. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz