Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.05.2019 07:09
who took a pitch off his right ankle Frid Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- Ricky Rubio will be out indefinitely with a sprained right elbow, the Minnesota Timberwolves announced Monday night.Rubio was injured in the fourth quarter of Saturday nights loss to the Sacramento Kings. He met with doctors for an MRI on Monday evening, and the test confirmed the teams initial diagnosis of a sprain. With nothing broken, Rubio likely will only have to miss one to three weeks.Rubio is an integral part of a young Wolves team trying to end a 12-year playoff drought. His veteran leadership, passing and defense are needed on a team that has started the season 0-2.With Rubio sidelined, rookie backup Kris Dunn is in line to start the home opener on Tuesday night against Memphis.Next man up, Timberwolves coach Tom Thibodeau said when asked if Dunn was ready to start this early in his tenure. You dont get here by accident. Youre here, youre a great player, get in there and get the job done.Dunn was the fifth overall pick out of Providence in June and has impressed Thibodeau early with his defensive acumen. The demanding coach has said that the 22-year-old Dunn is NBA-ready from a defensive perspective right now, and he lauded his young point guards effort on that end through the first two games.The bigger challenge for all rookie point guards is organizing and running an offense. With Karl-Anthony Towns, Zach LaVine and Andrew Wiggins at his disposal, it would be up to Dunn to keep the mouths fed and the ball moving if he has to step in for Rubio for any stretch of time.Defensively hes done a lot of good things and I think the more experience he gets the better hes going to play, Thibodeau said. Hes learning. Hes getting better each day. There will be some ups and downs, but his intensity will cover up for things.Dunn said getting those first two games on the road under his belt has helped him adjust to the speed of the NBA game, particularly in the fourth quarter.Ive been playing in some tough situations the last two games and those are the type of games I like to play in, Dunn said. If Ricky doesnt have the chance to play tomorrow night or any other games that go further along, I just have to step up and be ready. Wholesale Jerseys USA . -- Linebacker Myles Jack ran for four touchdowns, defensive end Cassius Marsh caught a scoring pass, and No. Basketball Jerseys Cheap .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.nfljerseyscheapusa.com/ . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Authentic Jerseys Cheap . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Wholesale Jerseys Outlet . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. MILWAUKEE -- The Pittsburgh Pirates Jameson Taillon may have a few extra thoughts running through his head when he faces Milwaukees Hernan Perez on Saturday night.Just 11 days earlier in Pittsburgh, Perez lined a pitch off the back of Taillons head in the second inning. Fortunately, Taillon wasnt seriously injured. Even more remarkable, he remained in that game to pitch six strong innings, allowing just five hits and one earned run.To be honest, I was waiting for it to hurt when I was down, Taillon told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. I really felt good the whole way through.Taillon knew he was extremely fortunate, saying on Twitter that night: Not exactly how I imagined today going when I got out of bed. But going to bed feeling extremely lucky.Taillon will make his eighth big-league start Saturday when he faces the Milwaukee Brewers.The No. 2 overall pick in the 2010 draft, Taillon took six full years to reach the majors. Hell turn 26 in November. Hes 2-1 with a 3.60 ERA in seven starts with the Pirates this season.Taillon showed no ill effects from the close call and made his next start last Sunday against Philadelphia. He went six innings and allowed eight hits and four runs (3 earned) but did not get a decision in a 5-4 victory.The Pirates will be looking to avenge a 3-1 loss to the Brewers on Friday night.Milwaukee counters with right-hander Chase Anderson, who snapped a four-game losing streak in his last outing. Milwaukee is just 7-12 in games started by Anderson.The Brewers hope left fielder Ryan Braun will return to the lineup.Braun has missed the last two games with stiffness in his right side.It is day-to-day, Milwaukee mannager Craig Counsell said before Fridays game.dddddddddddd Hes improved today. Im hoping hes back in there tomorrow. It is improving for sure and not deemed serious.Braun is hitting a team-leading .321 with 14 homers and 46 RBI.Pretty good, Braun said when asked how he felt before Fridays game. A little bit better than yesterday. Just a little bit tight; waiting for it to loosen up.Obviously the danger becomes when its really tight it wont loosen up. So were just trying to avoid hurting it badly. Ill get some treatment on it today and hopefully get back out there tomorrow.Braun has dealt with similar problems in the past.Its not fun, and obviously thats what were trying to avoid, he said. Whenever it gets to the point where it gets tight and it wont loosen up...I felt it for a few days but yesterday it just wouldnt loosen up so obviously it made sense to not take the chance to do something worse to it.At 52-49, the Pirates are three games out of the National Leagues second wild-card position. They have earned a wild-card playoff berth in each of the previous three seasons after a 20-year playoff drought.The Pirates appear likely to be without catcher Francisco Cervelli, who took a pitch off his right ankle Friday night behind the plate. Cervelli had just returned 10 days ago from a five-week stint on the disabled list because of a broken bone in his left hand.Pirates manager Clint Hurdle could only term the injury right-foot discomfort after the game, although Cervelli appeared to be in significant pain. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz