Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.05.2019 07:11
r her feat in Sydney, Malleswari set her sigh Antworten

Francisco Lirianos bullpen session Thursday went well, according to the Toronto Blue Jays. He is on track to rejoin the team Saturday ahead of Game 2 in the American League Championship Series against the Cleveland Indians.The left-hander was placed on the seven-day disabled list after being struck in the back of the head by a Carlos Gomez line drive, which was measured at 102 mph in the ALDS series against the Texas Rangers.The earliest Liriano can be activated is Saturday, meaning the Blue Jays will have to play with just 24 players (one short of the maximum) for Game 1 vs. Cleveland. Adidas Nmd España . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Adidas Nmd Hombre Rebajas . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. http://www.baratasnmd.es/ . LOUIS -- The New Orleans Saints looked like a team playing out the string. Comprar Adidas Nmd Baratas .ca! Hi Kerry, Its another day and here we are looking at another dubious hit to the head. In this case Blue Jackets forward Brandon Dubinsky elbowed Saku Koivu in the head about a second after he dished off the puck to a teammate, knocking him unconscious. Adidas Nmd Rebajas . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. The story till thenKarnam Malleswari began lifting weights at the age of 13, inspired by her older sister. She made her first splash by clinching the bronze medal in the 54kg category at the 1993 world championships. In the next two years she won gold and emerged as one of the best weightlifters in the world. She was awarded the countrys highest sporting honour - the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna - in 1995. Three years later she bagged silver at the Asian Games in Bangkok in the 63kg category.The moment In Sydney in 2000, Malleswari became the first Indian woman to win an Olympic medal when she took bronze in the 69kg category. She lifted a total weight of 240kg, finishing third behind Chinas Lin Weining and Hungarys Erzsebet Markus, who both lifted an Olympic record of 242.5kgs. Malleswari attempted a load of 137.5 kg in her final lift, but failed (her total would have been 247.5 if she had been successful), thus missing out on the gold.Twelve years later, in 2012, Saina Nehwal and MC Mary Kom joined Malleswari as the only Indian women to win Olympic medals.ddddddddddddThe reaction I was confident that I could have easily won gold in Sydney, but that day was not mine. In pursuit of creating a new Olympic record, I missed the gold medal and had to settle for a bronze. - Karnam MalleswariExpert view Malleswari was a trailblazer for womens sport in India. After she won her medal, it inspired many of us to believe that we can get there too. I was a teenager at the time and from the same city as her, Hyderabad. She was definitely a huge role model for me. - Sania Mirza, Indian tennis playerThe story since After her feat in Sydney, Malleswari set her sights on the 2004 Athens Olympics. However, she could not register a score in the competition and retired immediately after the tournament, complaining that despite her Olympic medal she had received very little support or encouragement. She is married to a fellow weightlifter, Rajesh Tyagi. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz