Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.05.2019 07:19
222 with 12 home runs and 38 RBI in 80 Antworten

The Washington Redskins have won the race to sign highly-prized free agent cornerback Josh Norman. Norman only became a free agent last week after the Carolina Panthers rescinded his franchise tag and, according to NFL Networks Ian Rapoport, he has signed a $75m (£52m) deal with the Redskins, with $50m (£34.7m) of that salary guaranteed.The 28-year-old was an All-Pro corner last season and a big part of the Panthers run to Super Bowl 50, where they were beaten by the Denver Broncos. Washington emerged as a front-runner to sign Norman soon after he entered free agency, and they were able to get a deal done quickly, to the surprise of many including the player himself.When [the franchise tag was rescinded] it was crazy because Mr. Allen, the [Redskins] President, hit me up right away with a jersey, No. 24, Norman said.And the crazy thing is I didnt see it until a day and a half later because I was still getting over the fact of what was going on.Being somewhere 28 years all your life and just in a blink of an eye, gone, just like that, Ive just never been without a job. That small amount of hours, everything went rapid and I came up here and it just felt right.I just feel so great about being here and the craziest part about it is you guys have been so nice to me since Day One.I mean everything [since] Ive been here since I got off that plane, you guys have been so nice to me. I felt that homecoming and everything that was here. And so when I say that, everything I put into it since Day One, Im going to give back just that much for it tenfold. Also See: Panthers rescind Norman tag Eagles trade for No 2 pick Princes Super Bowl show Orlando want Pro Bowl Asics Pas Cher Chine . Meanwhile, there were huge victories for Sunderland and West Ham over fellow relegation rivals, leaving the battle to avoid the drop up for grabs with the bottom 11 teams separated by just six points. Eden Hazard and Fernando Torres scored second-half goals to seal a fourth straight victory for Chelsea, which climbed above Arsenal and Manchester City in the standings ahead of their games on Monday and Sunday respectively. Chaussures Asics Pas Cher . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. http://www.asicspascherrunning.fr/ .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Asics Outlet Magasin .com) - The Montreal Canadiens will try to halt their longest losing streak of the season when they host the struggling New York Islanders in tonights clash at the Bell Centre. Destockage Asics Magasin .com) - The game was all punts and field goals before Kodi Whitfields catch. WASHINGTON -- The Washington Nationals have put first baseman Ryan Zimmerman on the 15-day disabled list with a bruised left wrist.The NL East leaders recalled outfielder Brian Goodwin from Triple-A Syracuse before Saturday nights game against San Francisco.The move with Zimmerman was retroactive to Aug. 1, a day after he was hit in the wrist by a pitch from Giants closer Santiago Casilla in the ninth inning of a game in San Francisco.Zimmerman has been struggling with injuriees this season.dddddddddddd He is hitting .222 with 12 home runs and 38 RBI in 80 games.Its really frustrating, Zimmerman said. Well be fine, and it shouldnt be too long. I enjoy playing baseball and not being able to do it is tough.The 25-year-old Goodwin is set for his major league debut. He hit .284 with 11 homers and 62 RBI at Triple-A Syracuse. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz