Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

14.05.2019 06:37
29 at-bats over his previous 10 games.UP NE Antworten

HOUSTON -- The Toronto Blue Jays havent scored many runs in the first three games of their four-game series against Houston. So far, strong pitching and timely home runs have been enough.Josh Donaldson hit two home runs, Marco Estrada threw seven solid innings and Toronto beat the Houston Astros 3-1 on Wednesday night.The Blue Jays have scored six runs in the three games -- all on solo homers.Were not scoring a lot of runs, Toronto manager John Gibbons said. Its been pretty impressive pitching on both sides these three games. But our pitching has been so good too when we do get a couple runs weve been able to put it away because weve had a tough, tough time down here.Jose Bautista hit his second home run in two nights in the sixth as he and Donaldson went back-to-back.Any home run from anyone is huge, Estrada said. It was a pitchers duel, and luckily, we pulled off a couple homers to give me a cushion there. Any home run thats hit is always huge.Donaldson led off the fourth with a home run to right field before hitting his 27th home run of the season in the sixth. It was Donaldsons third multi-homer game this season.I was able to barrel out a couple balls that I felt were mistakes, Donaldson said.Estrada (7-4) won his second straight start, allowing one run and four hits with seven strikeouts.I just want to follow (Russell Martin) as much as possible, Estrada said. They have a really good lineup over there, bunch of young stars over there. They put together some good at bats. Im glad my changeup was working pretty well and even some decent cutters.Estrada has allowed four runs or fewer in each of his past 12 starts.I cant say I havent seen it before, Gibbons said about Estrada. Thats what he does. Thats the way hes been since he came over here. Thats a typical outing if you want to know the truth. Hes really, really good.Joe Biagini escaped a one-out jam in the eighth, inducing a flyout from Jose Altuve and striking out Carlos Correa to strand runners on second and third. Roberto Osuna pitched the ninth for his 23rd save.Altuve was aggressive knowing he was going to get a strike, Houston manager A.J. Hinch said. You know Correas at-bat, their guy did a pretty good job of getting ahead of him and it was a bad time for a miss. Human element of the game sometimes you know hurts you and in that regard it was a borderline pitch that didnt go our way.Marwin Gonzalez, who had missed the past four games with a right hand injury, had a double in the sixth. Altuve followed with an RBI double to cut the lead to 3-1.Houston has lost five of its past six games.Collin McHugh (7-8) allowed three runs and six hits with 10 strikeouts in six innings. The right-hander, who allowed a season-high three home runs, was coming off his worst outing of the season Friday when he allowed eight runs in 1 2/3 innings of a 14-6 loss to Detroit.Home runs are kind of accidents, McHugh said. They could have easily been doubles or singles if its an inch higher or an inch lower. They found barrel on fastballs and it got out of the park.TRAINING ROOMBlue Jays: SS Troy Tulowitzki (thumb) was out of the lineup for the third straight game Wednesday. Tulowitzki hit off a tee and was expected to take batting practice, Gibbons said.Astros: RHP Lance McCullers was placed on the 15-day disabled list with a mild sprain of the right elbow. RHP Brad Peacock was recalled from Triple-A Fresno to take McCullers roster spot.UP NEXTBlue Jays: LHP J.A. Happ (14-3) will be going for his ninth straight win Thursday. The left-hander has not lost since June 6 and has allowed three runs or fewer in each of his past five starts.Astros: RHP Mike Fiers (7-4) will take the mound in the finale of the four-game series. Fiers is coming off a solid outing Saturday against Detroit where he took a no-decision after allowing one run in 6 1/3 innings. Ultra Boost Shoes Sale . The move comes after the Canadiens were approached by the Buffalo Sabres for permission to speak to Dudley - a former Sabres player and head coach. "The Sabres called for permission and I appreciate that, Im flattered, Dudley told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN. Cheap Ultra Boost For Sale . Manuel was offered a position the day he was fired. He accepted earlier this week and the team made the announcement Friday. http://www.ultraboostsale.com/ .com) - Yankee Stadium is the home of the Bronx Bombers, but on Sunday afternoon it will open its gates to host the latest addition of the Hudson River Rivalry. Ultra Boost For Cheap . Isner, ranked No. 14, won his eighth career singles title and took the title in New Zealand for the second time after his victory in 2010. The match was similar to Isners quarterfinal victory over fifth-seeded Philipp Kohlschreiber which went to three sets, all tiebreaks and contained no breaks of serve. Ultra Boost Wholesale . Coach Tom Thibodeau says the former MVP will probably start travelling with the team in the next few weeks. Rose tore the meniscus in his right knee at Portland in November and was ruled out for the remainder of the season by the Bulls. ATLANTA -- Matt Wisler is trying to close out the season on a strong note after struggling at times for the Atlanta Braves.Ive had my ups and downs this year, he said. Ive shown that I can be really good and Ive shown I can be really bad. Its just a matter of not taking any start for granted.Adonis Garcia drove in three runs, Wisler pitched five-plus innings and Atlanta beat the Washington Nationals 6-2 in a rain-shortened game Sunday.The game was official with two outs in the bottom of the seventh. The two delays totaled 2 hours, 57 minutes.Washington has dropped two straight and needs any combination of six Nationals wins and six New York Mets losses to earn its third NL East title in five years.After a 1-hour, 7-minute delay in the top of the sixth, the Braves scored three runs in the bottom of the inning to make it 6-2 on Garcias two-run single and Freddie Freemans RBI double.Wisler (7-12) allowed two runs, five hits and struck out two in 5 2/3 innings to earn the win.He faced a limited lineup as Nationals manager Dusty Baker gave sluggers Daniel Murphy and Anthony Rendon the day off and used Ryan Zimmerman as a pinch-hitter.Today I thought I came out aggressively, made them put the ball in play, Wisler said. They were swinging kind of early. They werent squaring up a lot of balls like they were the last game (he faced them).Joe Ross (7-5), reinstated from the disabled list after missing 66 games with right shoulder inflammation, took the loss. Ross, on a pitch count, allowed one run and six hits, one run and struck out five in three innings. It was his first start since July 2.Its a welcomed sight to see him back, Nationals manager Dusty Baker said.Ross trailed 1-0 in the second on Jace Petersons RBI single. He gave up three singles to begin the third, but retired the next three batters to esccape the jam.ddddddddddddPitched myself into a jam and was able to work out of in the third, Ross said. Felt good, and thats the main thing I was concerned with today. I could have kept pitching, but probably best to keep it to three innings.Reynaldo Lopez took over in the fourth and trailed 3-0 on Dansby Swansons RBI double and Garcias RBI single.Washington made it 3-2 in the sixth. Trea Turner tripled and Jayson Werth doubled off Wisler. After the first delay ended, Bryce Harpers single off Ian Krol scored Werth.Wisler is 3-3 with a 4.83 in five career starts and one relief appearance against Washington.The Nationals went 15-4 against Atlanta this season and 36-13 in the series since June 21, 2014. They played their last game at Turner Field with the NL-worst Braves moving to a new ballpark next year.STILL STREAKINGIn 13 games against Atlanta, Turner hit .475 with five doubles, two triples, six homers, 16 RBI, seven stolen bases and 20 runs scored. ... Freeman went 2 for 3 and has a 22-game hitting streak and has reached safely in 38 straight games. Both are career highs and rank first in the majors among active streaks. ... Braves CF Ender Inciarte went 1 for 3 and leads the majors with 88 hits since the All-Star break.SWOON STOPSHarper ended a stretch of 26 plate appearances without a hit, though he did have nine walks over the span. He had two hits in 29 at-bats over his previous 10 games.UP NEXTWashington RHP A.J. Cole (1-2) is scheduled to make his sixth start and first in his career against Miami. Braves RHP Aaron Blair (0-6) is set to start at the New York Mets. The rookie has an 8.23 ERA in 12 starts and is 0-2 with an 8.04 ERA in three starts against the Mets. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz