Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

15.05.2019 02:50
Ron Vesely/Getty ImagesThe Toronto Blue Jays may be preparing to fire manage Antworten

r John Gibbons at the conclusion of the 2018 MLB season.On Tuesday Derek Holland Jersey , Ken Rosenthal of The Athletic reported the Jays "seem destined to move on" from Gibbons, who started his second stint with the club in November 2012.Toronto holds a 51-60 record, which leaves the club 27 games behind the Boston Red Sox in the AL East and 15 games behind the AL's final wild-card spot, currently held by the Oakland Athletics.Gibbons first joined the organization's staff in 2002 as a bullpen catcher. He was promoted to manager ahead of the 2004 season and held the position through June 2008.The 56-year-old Montana native went on to join the Kansas City Royals staff in 2009 and spent time managing the San Antonio Missions at the Double-A level before returning to the Blue Jays.Toronto made back-to-back appearances in theAmerican League Championship Series in 2015 and 2016 but couldn't capture the team's first World Series berth since 1993. The Blue Jays missed the playoffs last season.In June, Gibbons reached a milestone by managing his 1 http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey ,500th game."It means I've been around a little bit. I'm proud of that," hetold reporters. "I got some breaks too. That's what you gotta have in this game. A lot of really good baseball guys don't get them, and I got them."Although the Jays are only a couple of years removed from championship contention despite being stuck in the same division as the Red Sox and New York Yankees, it appears they are preparing to move in a new direction at manager for 2019, barring a miraculous postseason surge over the next two months. PHOENIX (AP) The Pittsburgh Pirates have acquired hard-throwing closer Keone Kela from the Texas Rangers for minor league starter Taylor Hearn and a player to be named.The deal was announced late Monday night after the Rangers’ 9-5 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks.”It was a challenging trade http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey ,” Rangers GM Jon Daniels said. ”Keone has been awesome the last couple years, a dominant closer for us. Ultimately felt where we are, it made sense to consider these kind of deals where we can get multiple players.”The surging Pirates are 3 1/2 games behind Arizona for the final NL wild-card spot, with Atlanta and Colorado also ahead of them in the standings. The Pirates entered Monday with a 4.23 bullpen ERA, 10th best in the NL.”Kela is an experienced Willie McCovey Jersey , quality, high-leverage reliever who projects to be a significant addition to our late-game options for the next few seasons,” Pirates general manager Neal Huntington said.The 25-year-old Kela has 24 saves and a 3.44 ERA this season. He will be arbitration eligible beginning next season and will not be eligible for free agency until after the 2021 season.Kela learned of the deal after being called from the bullpen in the seventh inning Monday night.”I’m still a little shocked, but I’m excited that it’s a new beginning, a new journey that I get to venture into Mel Ott Jersey ,” he said. ”Just forever grateful for the opportunity to play here in Texas, all the support from the fans.”Hearn is 3-6 with a 3.12 ERA in 19 starts at Double-A Altoona this year. The 23-year-old left-hander is a graduate of Royse City High School, located about 50 miles west of Globe Life Park in Arlington.—

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz