Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.05.2019 06:10
43-26 at the break. The Orange had Antworten

Dale Benkenstein, Hampshires head coach, has left the club with immediate effect because of family pressures. He leaves Hampshire two months from the end of a season in which they lie at the foot of Division One of the Championship and have failed to qualify for the quarter-finals of the NatWest T20 Blast for the first time in eight years.Benkenstein, who led the club to two T20 Blast Finals Days and a 4-day promotion during his two-and-a-half years in charge, said I have loved every minute of my time at Hampshire. It is with genuine regret that I leave at this time but the extended periods of separation from my family responsibilities in South Africa have become increasingly more difficult for me and my wife and they need to be my priority at this time.I wish the team every success for the remainder of the season and beyond and I would like to place on record, my sincere thanks to Giles White and the Management team for the honourable way in which they have handled this situation.White, Hampshire director of cricket, Giles White said: We are naturally disappointed to be losing Dale at this stage of the season. However, we have been aware of the difficulties he has encountered and understand his decision to step down.He has worked tirelessly over the last two and a half seasons and we would like to thank him for all of his hard work and wish him well for the future.Hampshire have no plans for an immediate replacement. Until further notice, Dales first XI coaching responsibilities will be absorbed by the other members of the professional coaching team. Ultra Boost Canada Online . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Adidas Canada Outlet . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.discountultraboostcanada.com/ . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. Discount Ultra Boost Canada Shoes .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. Cheap Ultra Boost Canada Outlet . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. ESTERO, Fla. -- Alexis Peterson scored 27 points and had seven assists as No. 11 Syracuse held off George Washington 74-71 in the Gulf Coast Showcase on Friday night.The Orange (4-1) will face No. 8 Ohio State in the semifinal, while George Washington (3-2) plays Florida Gulf Coast. Both games are Saturday.Brittney Sykes added 21 points for Syracuse, which bounced back from a 62-61 loss against Drexel on Monday.Caira Washington and Lexi Martins scored 13 points apiece for the Colonials. Kelli Prange added 112 points.ddddddddddddSyracuse outscored George Washington 26-8 in the second quarter and led 43-26 at the break. The Orange had an 11-point lead midway through the fourth before George Washington used a 15-6 spurt, capped by Martins 3-pointer, to pull to 73-71 with 18 seconds left.Peterson split a pair of free throws and Prange missed a 3-pointer with two seconds left to end it. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz