Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 84 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

17.05.2019 06:46
d at the last four Summer Games: Antworten

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Leonys Martin went 4 for 4 with three doubles and three runs, and Robinson Cano homered to help the Seattle Mariners beat the Los Angeles Angels 8-1 on Monday night for their sixth straight victory.Cano went 3 for 5 with his 33rd home run. Ben Gamel added his first major league homer, a two-run shot to left-center in the eighth inning to close the scoring.Ariel Miranda (4-1) shut out Los Angeles over six innings, striking out three and walking one in his third straight win.In front of a season-low crowd of 29,932, the Angels began to unravel in the seventh inning.Martin was awarded a ground rule double on a fan interference call. Martin may have been able to stretch it into a triple but his line drive to right field was picked up by a fan.Mike Zunino was then beaned by Ricky Nolasco, who gave up four earned runs on six hits in his second straight loss. Nolasco (5-14) was then removed from the game and relieved by Deolis Guerra.Ketel Marte bunted for an infield single down the third base line and Norichika Aoki singled home Martin and Zunino, making the score 4-0. With Seth Smith batting, Guerra balked to score Marte. Cano reached on a fielders choice when Cliff Penningtons throw home went wild, allowing Aoki to score and put Seattle up 6-0.The Mariners batted around before Dae-Ho Lee finally grounded out to end the four-run inning.C.J. Cron scored the Angels only run in the bottom of the seventh inning on an RBI single by Pennington.TRAINERS ROOMMariners: 1B Adam Lind is expected to miss 3-4 days with a sprained finger on his right hand. Lind sprained the finger in Sundays game.Angels: SS Andrelton Simmons was scratched from the lineup with a bruised right hand late Monday. Simmons, who jammed his hand in Sundays game, was initially in the lineup before being replaced by Pennington.UP NEXTMariners: RHP Taijuan Walker will start the second game for Seattle. Walker has battled injuries and inconsistency this season but earned his first win since June 30 in his last start against the Texas Rangers. Walker is 2-2 with a 7.23 ERA in five starts against the Angels.Angels: RHP Alex Meyer will make his third major league start and his fourth appearance. Meyer, who was traded to the Angels from the Minnesota Twins at the deadline with Nolasco, is 2-2 with a 7.71 ERA at the major league level and went 1-1 with a 1.86 ERA in eight minor league games. Clearance Air Max Plus UK Online .C. United of Major League Soccer. United chose the defender in the second round of the 2013 MLS re-entry draft. Authentic Air Max Plus UK .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.airmaxpluscheapuk.com/ . The Masters champion and winner of last weeks Australian PGA has a three-round total of 14-under 199 at Royal Melbourne. "Im in a really good position for tomorrow," Scott said. Cheap Air Max Plus UK Free Shipping .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Wholesale Air Max UK . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. OMAHA, Neb. -- Michael Phelps surged to the wall and then whipped around to spot his time.That number wasnt really important.The only thing that mattered was No. 5.The most decorated athlete in Olympic history is Rio-bound.Phelps became the first U.S. male swimmer to qualify for five Olympics with a victory in the 200-meter butterfly at the U.S. swimming trials Wednesday night, another huge milestone in the water but even more significant, given what has happened away from the pool.A second drunken-driving arrest. A re-evaluation of his life. An impending marriage. And his first child.With everything thats happened and being able to come back, that was probably harder than any swim Ive had in my life, Phelps said.With 7-week-old Boomer in the arms of Phelps fiancée at the CenturyLink Center, Phelps cruised to a victory that he said meant as much personally as all those triumphs that came before.?The infant wore noise-canceling headphones adorned with American flags so he wouldnt be startled by the huge roar that went up when his dad touched the wall first.Phelps reflected on his stumbles since London, most notably a second drunken driving arrest that he said prompted him to take a whole new look at his life. He reconnected with his long-estranged father, got engaged, gave up alcohol and committed himself to closing his career with a flourish.Its probably more nerve-wracking here than it is at the Olympics, Phelps said. Just being able to finish how I want to is so important to me. Getting on this team is what I wanted to do.?He wasnt the only one feeling a bit of redemption.Missy Franklin turned in one of the gutsiest performances of her career to earn a spot for Rio in the 200 freestyle. One night after she struggled to seventh in the 100 backstroke, an event she won four years ago in London, there was plenty of speculation that shed be hard-pressed to qualify for any individual events at these Games.Franklin herself sounded as though shed be happy just getting on the team as a relay swimmer.Turns out, shell be busier than that in Brazil.While Katie Ledecky romped to victory in the 200 free, earning a second individuaal event at the Olympics, Franklin rallied over the second half of the race to claim the runner-up spot.ddddddddddddLedecky added the 200 free to her rapidly growing Olympic schedule, winning comfortably with a time of 1:54.88. She already won the 400 free and still has two more events to go in Omaha.But all eyes were on Franklin, who touched in 1:56.18 to edge out Leah Smith by just under a half-second. Allison Schmitt, the defending gold medalist, settled for fourth but that will at least be good enough to get another London star on the team as a relay swimmer.Ledecky and Franklin embraced on deck after climbing out of the pool.Shes one tough cookie, Ledecky said. She got the job done tonight.Last night was really tough and coming back from that, I was telling myself, Im not done fighting. Im not done with believing in myself, Franklin said. Thats probably the most proud race Ive ever swam in my entire career, coming back from such a loss last night and telling myself that I still have it in me to do whatever I believe I can do.Phelps held off a stiff challenge from Tom Shields to win the 200 fly, the first event Phelps ever swam at the Olympics, 16 years ago in Sydney.One day before his 31st birthday, Phelps came full circle in the race hes always considered his baby.Phelps touched in 1:54.84, far off the world record of 1:51.51 he set at the 2009 world championships while wearing one of the high-tech suits that have since been banned.Theres time to work on his speed between now and Rio.For now, Phelps sounds like an Olympic rookie talking about the thrill of going back to the Olympics, where hell get a chance to add to the already staggering amount of hardware he has accumulated at the last four Summer Games: 18 golds and 22 medals overall.He also joined a pretty exclusive group with Dara Torres, who made five Olympics on the female side.I just said, Welcome to the club, the now-retired Torres said. Just to see his emotions and how excited he was and relieved, it was really nice to see. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz