Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 53 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.05.2019 10:11
Its something that I embrace Antworten

MOSCOW -- The long-anticipated bout between WBA heavyweight champion Wladimir Klitschko and Russias Alexander Povetkin will be held in Moscow on Oct. 5, the boxers confirmed Monday. Klitschko was first set to defend his heavyweight title against Povetkin three years ago but the contract for the fight was never finalized. "We had a long story with Alexander and could have met earlier," Klitschko said at a news conference. "Alexander hasnt lost a fight and Im looking forward to meeting him but in no case will I underestimate him. Im sure he will do his best to win on the night of Oct. 5." The WBA heavyweight belt became vacant when Klitschko was elevated to "super champion" status in 2011 after beating David Haye. Povetkin became the mandatory challenger for Klitschko when he beat American Hasim Rahman last September. Earlier this year, the 37-year-old Klitschko improved to 60-3 when he beat Francesco Pianeta with his 52nd knockout, while the undefeated Povetkin, 33, has improved to 26-0 with his 18th knockout, stopping Polish challenger Andrzej Wawrzyk for his fourth successful defence of the "regular" title. "Im glad that this fight will finally take place," Povetkin said. "Im looking forward to meeting Wladimir, the strongest boxer right now." The bout is scheduled to be held at Moscows indoor Olympic stadium. Discount Air Max 1 . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. Wholesale Air Max . The visitors took a deserved lead in the 16th minute with midfielder Yohan Cabaye curling the ball beyond Adrian from inside the penalty area. http://www.clearanceairmax1.com/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Cheap Nike Air Max 1 . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. Air Max Outlet . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Andre Drummond picked up right where he left off last season. Its now the New York Knicks turn to deal with the NBAs most prolific rebounder.The Detroit Pistons All-Star center reached the 20-rebound mark in the last two games. Not coincidentally, the Pistons have romped to double-digit victories over Orlando and Milwaukee.They close out a three-game stretch of home games against the revamped Knicks on Tuesday at The Palace.Defensively, he helps us out a whole bunch just by grabbing those rebounds and contesting shots, Detroit forward Tobias Harris said of Drummond. Hes working his butt off on the defensive end. Offensively, hes getting on the glass, getting offensive rebounds, and those are turning into points. Hes playing really confident right now and we need that from him.Drummond posted his 10th career 20-20 game in the Pistons 98-83 victory over the Bucks on Sunday. His 16.3 rebounding average through three games leads the league. He averaged a league-high 14.8 boards last season.Drummonds also been a big presence on the offensive end, even when hes not plucking offensive rebounds. His ability to finish on pick-and-rolls is leading to extra defensive attention, opening up space for his teammates.Hes playing really, really unselfish basketball, coach Stan Van Gundy said. Hes really trying to play winning basketball.Detroit (2-1) tightened up its defense after an opening-night loss in Toronto, limiting its last two opponents to under 40 percent shooting.Weve done a good job the last two games, Van Gundy said. You hope to carry that forward. Every night is another challenge, butt plus-18 on the boards (Sunday) was a major step forward.ddddddddddddThe Knicks (1-1) took a big step forward after their opening-night loss in Cleveland, defeating the Memphis Grizzlies 111-104 Saturday night. They shot 52.6 percent from the field and several of the newcomers had noteworthy performances.New center Joakim Noah, who will have to contend with Drummond in the middle, had team highs in rebounds (10) and assists (seven). Courtney Lee contributed 16 points and backcourt partner Derrick Rose added 13.Rose, who missed a chunk of training camp attending his civil sexual assault trial in Los Angeles, is growing more comfortable with the offense.We looked like we knew what we were doing more often because we were able to have a couple of practices with Derrick, coach Jeff Hornacek said to the New York Post. Well continue to get better and better as the season goes on.Carmelo Anthony, who scored 20 points against the Grizzlies, is trying to adapt to having better offensive players around him.You dont see me complaining about it. You didnt see me out there making a face, Anthony said to the Post. Its something that I embrace. I look forward to just being out there with guys who can control the game and make plays, and when its my time, its my time.Anthonys 21.3 scoring average in 27 career games against the Pistons is his lowest among Eastern Conference opponents.New York won the season series 2-1 a year ago, with the home team prevailing each time. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz