Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 77 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.05.2019 10:14
in Winnipeg, shutting out Antworten

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Terrell Suggs is convinced he still has a few more sacks left in him, even though hes 33 years old and coming off a torn left Achilles tendon.Suggs was carted off the field in the 2015 season opener and still hasnt quite fully recovered. He has been placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list and wont be in uniform Thursday when the Baltimore Ravens hold their first full-team training camp practice.He cant wait to get back, but the man known as T-Sizzle knows it would be foolish to take any chances in July.Im not going to give no timetable, but its not going to be long. Were close to where we want to be, Suggs said Wednesday. Ill be honest with you: The Ravens side of me is like, `Sizz, lets go. Lets play some football. But Ive got to smart with it.Once hes ready to roll, the six-time Pro Bowl linebacker is optimistic of being a key contributor to a perennial playoff contender that stumbled to a 5-11 finish last season.Were going to find out, Suggs said. I love football. I love the locker room. I love my teammates. I love out here being confrontational. I love talking (stuff). Thats just part of being Sizzle. I think once I kind of get back to being him, I think yall questions will be answered.Before his injury, Suggs was one of the most vocal and playful members of the team. He rarely shied from any microphone, and almost always spiced up interviews with jokes or tongue-in-cheek barbs directed toward the upcoming opponent.But he hadnt talked to the media since his injury -- not even once. So his appearance at the teams training complex served as an update over the past 11 months.When that injury happens, its like three months laying on your back, Suggs said. We didnt start too good. It was just a really bad time. I didnt want it to be about me that I was gone. It was kind of like, `Just let the smoke clear and let everything happen.His teammates cant wait to see him -- and hear him -- on the practice field.Its always good to have his personality around the building and what he brings to this whole place, quarterback Joe Flacco said.I think he gives the young guys a lot of direction and they look up to him. Theyve been watching him play for a long time now. Its been fun having him in the training room for the last five weeks and having him around and hearing his voice all throughout the facility.Suggs was the 2011 NFL Defensive Player of the Year after getting a career-high 14 sacks, two interceptions and seven forced fumbles. The following year, he tore his right Achilles tendon during the offseason, but played the final eight games of the regular season and helped Baltimore win the Super Bowl.With the exception of last season, Suggs has been a key contributor to a team thats built a reputation for playing tough, physical defense. The 13-year veteran is the Ravens career sack leader with 106 1/2, and his 823 tackles rank second behind Ray Lewis in franchise history.Hes not done yet. Retirement might be the furthest thing on Suggs mind.Its not something I want to visit end of this year, end of next year, he said. Maybe the year after that, we can talk about it. What, will I be 36 then? But Im not worried about that right now.Suggs intends to savor this season and, in the process, prove hes still one of the best in the NFL at chasing down opposing quarterbacks.Youve got to always appreciate this. You never know when its really going to be gone, he said. The simple fact that I had the opportunity to rehab, come back and listen to my naysayers, thats a privilege. Every dark cloud has a silver lining, so I guess thats kind of mine. People say he cant do it again. I guess were going to find out.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jay Ajayi Jersey . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Cheap NFL Jerseys China . From filmmaker Nanette Burstein (On the Ropes), The Price of Gold revisits the saga that rocked the figure skating world ahead of the 1994 Lillehammer Olympic Winter Games: the assault on Nancy Kerrigan, and the plot that led its way back to her rival Tonya Harding. http://www.nflchinajerseys.com/ . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Wholesale Jerseys From China . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. China Jerseys Wholesale . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. EDMONTON, Alberta -- Patrik Laine has scored a lot of big goals in his first NHL season, including a few game-winners.His latest was anything but.Laine shot the puck into his own net midway through the third period, costing the Winnipeg Jets in a 3-2 loss to the Edmonton Oilers on Sunday night.Edmontons Mark Letestu was credited with his second goal of the game when Laine fired the rebound of Letestus slap shot directly into his own wide-open cage.I think everybody saw what happened. Thats my comments, said the Finnish rookie, who has 17 goals in his first 32 NHL games. It was just a bad position for me. An unfortunate goal.Captain Blake Wheeler put an arm around Laine to console him when he returned to the bench.Hes 18 years old. He feels terrible, Wheeler said. These things happen. Ive done it many times.Oscar Klefbom also scored and Cam Talbot made 29 saves for the Oilers.Mathieu Perreault and Chris Thorburn had goals for the Jets, who have now lost four straight games. Connor Hellebuyck stopped 27 shots.Winnipeg started the scoring with 5:10 left in the first period. Bryan Littles tip went off the post, but Perreault got two whacks at it, eventually sweeping it in past Talbot.Edmonton came close late in the first on a power play, but Jordan Eberles one-timer hit the crossbar behind Hellebuyck.The Oilers tied the game about two minutes into the second period when a huge rebound from Tyler Pitlicks shot came to Klefbom, who hammered in his fifth of the season.Winnipeg regained the lead with 8 minutes to play in the second when Thorburn scored on a nice feed in front from Marko Dano.Edmontonn appeared to pull even again two minutes later, but Zack Kassians breakaway goal was overturned for offsides on review.ddddddddddddThe Oilers made it 2-2 2:28 into the third period on the power play when Connor McDavid set up Letestu for a goal in front.That set up Edmontons fortunate break, when Laine one-timed the puck with some authority into his own cage. Laine appeared surprised when the rebound of Letestus shot came his way, quickly putting a second hand on his stick and smacking at the puck, possibly in an attempt to clear it out of the zone.Every guy in the National Hockey Leagues got a goal like that, Winnipeg coach Paul Maurice said. Every defenseman, it goes in off them, so he has a story to tell.Five of Letestus six goals this season have come against Winnipeg.I cant really explain it, Letestu said. The puck just goes in on certain nights. I think its just coincidental that its been against this team. A really lucky third goal and on the power play, Connor (McDavid) finds me in a good spot.Game notes It was the third and final meeting between the two teams this season. The Oilers won both previous games in Winnipeg, shutting out the Jets 3-0 at the Heritage Classic in October, and then won the second game 6-3 to start December. ... Winnipegs Brandon Tanev leads all NHL rookies in hits, coming into the contest with 74 in 30 games.UP NEXTJets: Are off until Thursday night, when they host Florida.Oilers: Remain at home to play Columbus on Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz