Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.05.2019 10:19
third in 8:11:14.Lange set the Antworten

LOS ANGELES -- One of the offseasons most disappointing acquisitions will try to influence the race in the National League West when the Arizona Diamondbacks face the Los Angeles Dodgers on Tuesday night at Dodger Stadium.Right-hander Shelby Miller, whom the Diamondbacks acquired in a five-player trade from the Atlanta Braves in December, seeks to end a four-game losing streak against the team that leads the second-place San Francisco Giants by four games.Miller has lost 10 of 12 decisions, compiled a 6.81 earned-run average and allowed 93 hits -- including 13 home runs -- in 75 1/3 innings. Things got so bad that the club optioned the 25-year old to Triple-A Reno on July 14.But pitching in the minor leagues appeared to make a difference. In eight starts at Reno, Miller went 5-1 with a shutout and 55 strikeouts in 50 2/3 innings.I feel like I found my old mechanics while I was down there, Miller told the Arizona Republic. I went back to the basics and didnt really think about anything, as far as staying back or whether my glove was too high or something. I was just trying to be an athletic pitcher. Usually, when you get yourself in a good position to throw a baseball, everything just kind of clicks.Recalled on Wednesday to face the San Francisco Giants, Miller recorded his first quality start since June 20. Despite suffering his fourth successive defeat, the right-hander conceded just two runs, six hits, one walk and a hit batsman in six innings while collecting three strikeouts.Im excited about the outing, Arizona manager Chip Hale told MLB.com afterward. He was in attack mode all the way. When guys got on, it didnt rattle him. He got out of it.Being in attack mode reflects a new-found sense of confidence.You have to believe in yourself, Miller told MLB.com. If you cant do that, things go wrong and you struggle even more. Its not easy. Its a grind. I obviously struggled early and had to go down, and thats never fun. Its good to be back here and part of this group.Diamondbacks catcher Welington Castillo believes Millers performance bodes well for the future.He knew how to control the tempo and the situation in the game, Castillo told the Arizona Republic. I think hes learning. He seemed like a different guy. I think its going to be way better for him now.The Dodgers will counter with right-hander Ross Stripling, who will try to break a personal three-game losing streak. In his past four starts, the 26-year-old rookie allowed 28 hits -- including four home runs -- in 23 innings and recorded a 5.09 ERA.But in his last appearance, Stripling produced a quality start against the Colorado Rockies. The right-hander permitted just three runs on nine hits and a walk in six innings, despite suffering a 7-0 loss at Denvers Coors Field.It was nice to be efficient, especially in a park like this against an offense like theirs, Stripling told MLB.com afterward. I needed to pitch inside and in a park like this, that can be intimidating. If you miss, it can go a long way. Cheap Nike SB NZ Free Shipping .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. Wholesale Nike SB NZ . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. http://www.discountnikesbnz.com/ . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Discount Nike SB NZ Online . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Nike SB NZ For Sale . PETERSBURG, Fla. Former champion Mirinda Carfrae took second place at the Hawaiian Ironman triathlon world championships.Swiss Daniela Ryf had an outstanding day and was the only woman able to hold off Carfrae during the marathon, after defending champion Jan Frodeno led a German sweep of the mens podium.Ryf, the defending champion, smashed Carfraes course record with a time of eight hours 46 minutes 46 seconds for the 3.8km swim, 180km cycle and 42.2km marathon run event.That was my best race ever, Ryf said.Carfrae set the previous record of 8:52:14 in 2013, the second of her three Hawaiian Ironman wins.The Australian crossed the line on Sunday (AEDT) in 9:11.Incredibly, given Carfraes run prowess, Ryf gained time on her in the marathon.After also winning in 14, Carfrae pulled out during last years race because of injuries she suffered when hit by a car while riding her bike three days before the event.Ryf haad the lead after the bike and Carfrae was outside the top, 22 minutes 15 seconds behind.ddddddddddddCarfrae is renowned for her run prowess and she mowed down everyone except Ryf, who ran as fast as the Australian.Frodeno, the husband of Australian triathlon great Emma Frodeno (nee Snowsill), pulled away from compatriot Sebastian Kienle on the run and won in 8:06:30.Kienle was next in 8:10:02 and fellow German Patrick Lange was the bolter, finishing a surprise third in 8:11:14.Lange set the mens run record at Kona with 2:39 45, beating the mark that had stood since the legendary Iron War between Americans Mark Allen and Dave Scott in 1989.No Australian finished in the mens top 10 for the second-straight year.Carfraes husband, American Tim ODonnell, finished sixth. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz