Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 61 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

20.05.2019 03:38
A quick review of the second base position down on the As Antworten

tros farm."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Houston Astros NewsGame ThreadsHouston Astros Minor LeaguesAstros Game DayPodcastsAstros MiLB Position Review: Second BaseNew Jorge Alfaro Jersey ,2commentsA quick review of the second base position down on the Astros farm.ByAstrosFutureNov 12, 2018, 11:30am CSTShareTweetShareShareAstros MiLB Position Review: Second BaseHouston Astros shortstop Jack Mayfield (76) at bat against the New York Mets during a spring training game at First Data Field.Steve Mitchell-USA TODAY SportsNow that the season is over we will review each position in the minor league system. This week we move on to the first base position.Here are the previous position reviews:CatcherFirst BaseTOP PERFORMERSJack MayfieldMayfield was the only guy who played primarily second base to have a solid season in 2018. Mayfield was signed as an undrafted free agent in 2013 and has made his way through the system hitting the ball at every level. In 2018 he played in AAA the entire season and had a .782 OPS and a 101 wRC+. He did rack up 31 doubles and 16 HR in 113 games. Mayfield looks to be a guy who may get the chance as a utility player in the MLB at some point.2018 Stats: 113 G, .270 BA/.324 OBP/.457 SLG, 31 2B, 16 HR, 66 RBI, 33 BB/92 SOTHE REST OF THE PACKRyne BirkBirk put together a really nice 2017 but followed that up with a disappointing 2018 season. In 2017 he hit .266 with 15 HR between A+/AA. His power basically disappeared in 2018 as he finished with just 1 HR in 116 games. Overall he had just a .579 OPS in AA.2018 Stats: 116 G, .216 BA/.295 OBP/.284 SLG, 11 2B, 7 3B, 1 HR, 36 RBI http://www.piratesfanproshop.com/authentic-josh-bell-jersey , 13 SB, 42 BB/89 SOAlfredo AngaritaAngarita is in the mold of other Astros minor leaguers as a guy who can play multiple positions. He played 2B, 3B, SS, LF and CF in 2018. Overall he hit just .241 with .620 OPS. He had 13 2B and 35 RBI while also stealing 11 bases.2018 Stats: 96 G, .241 BA/.316 OBP/.304 SLG, 13 2B, 3 3B, 1 HR, 35 RBI, 11 SB, 37 BB/75 SO2019 OUTLOOK/CONCLUSIONThe Astros don’t have much at the second base position, but some guys will get forced their in the future as the minors get crowded. Hopefully next year we will start to see the young guys like Arauz and Sierra establish themselves Sean Rodriguez Jersey , either at SS or 2B. HOUSTON — Much has been made about the opportunity at hand for Houston Astros right-hander Gerrit Cole, whose offseason acquisition bolstered an already strong pitching staff, one that helped the club claim the 2017 World Series before his arrival.In Cole (15-5, 2.88 ERA), who is scheduled to start Game 2 of the American League Division Series against the Cleveland Indians on Saturday at Minute Maid Park, the Astros have a pitcher fully capable of assuming the duties of an ace. Instead, Cole is slotted behind Justin Verlander, who carried a no-hitter into the sixth inning of the Astros’ 7-2 victory on Friday in Game 1.Cole does have experience functioning as an ace, serving in that role with the Pittsburgh Pirates, who made him the top overall selection in the 2011 draft.Article continues below ...Less than four months after making his big-league debut in 2013, Cole was starting Game 2 of the National League Division Series against the St. Louis Cardinals in the Pirates’ first postseason appearance in 21 years.After two decisions in two starts during that series, Cole got the ball the next postseason when the Pirates faced the Chicago Cubs in the NL wild-card game. It’s that experience that he aims to cash in on when he makes his postseason debut with Houston.“I would hope so,” Cole said. “I can’t speak to the Championship Series or the World Series Felipe Vazquez Jersey , but the wild card definitely takes some years off your life. The Division Series against the Cardinals was hard-fought in 2013, and I pitched twice in that. I remember those games really well, so I’m going to draw on those experiences for sure.”For Indians right-hander Carlos Carrasco (17-10, 3.38 ERA), his postseason experience is linked to one outing: Game 3 of the 2017 ALDS against the New York Yankees. Carrasco held the Yankees to three hits and three walks with seven strikeouts in 5 2/3 scoreless innings but did not factor into the decision of a 1-0 loss that spurred the Yankees’ rally from a 2-0 series deficit.After finishing fourth in Cy Young Award balloting last season, Carrasco produced another exceptional campaign in 2018, lowering his FIP (3.10 to 2.94) and walk rate (5.8 percent to 5.5 percent) from 2017 while increasing his strikeout rate (28.3 percent to 29.5 percent).Carrasco is 60-36 with a 3.40 ERA since joining the rotation full time in 2015. His elevation in the postseason rotation is deserved.“Tito (Indians manager Terry Francona) told me that on Sunday on my last game,” Carrasco said of getting the start in Game 2. “He said, ‘Congrats, you’re going to go to the second game.’ I just feel so happy to get to that point. Being pretty much just happy for the way we play this year, and then we get into October.“But I think … it’s the same baseball. So I’m just going to go out there and have fun. That’s it.”Carrasco is 4-2 with a 3.45 ERA in eight career appearances (seven starts) against the Astros, including a 2-1 record and 1.17 ERA in three starts at Minute Maid Park. He is 1-1 with a 5.40 ERA in two starts against Houston this season.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz