Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 87 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.05.2019 06:11
Chicago Cubs that begins Friday.UP NEXTAstros Antworten

MONTREAL -- There was awkward silence when Formula One drivers were asked on Thursday about the on-track antics of McLaren Mercedes Sergio (Checo) Perez. Aggressive driving by the 23-year-old Mexican has had veterans seething, especially Kimi Raikkonen, who suggested after the Monaco Grand Prix two weeks ago that some should "punch him in the face." The six drivers assembled for the traditional race week news conference at the Canadian Grand Prix didnt want to touch questions about Perez, until finally Caterhams Giedo van der Garge offered: "If nobody comments, I will." "I know Checo well. We were teammates in 2010. Hes a real fighter. Hes a guy who always wants to win," the Dutchman said. "How he raced in Monaco, sometimes he was doing well, sometimes he was going over. But its a tough call." Criticized for being too passive early in the season, Perez has gone on attack, leading to incidents with veterans like Fernando Alonso and even his own teammate Jenson Button. In Monaco, an attempt to overtake on a chicane led to a bump with Raikkonen. The damage caused the Finnish driver to drop from fifth place to 10th and lose valuable championship points. Perez was later forced to retire with brake trouble. Talk of Perez has even bumped the great tire debate from top billing this week. The F1 governing body FIA has called on its international tribunal to rule on complaints that the Mercedes AGM team broke rules on in-season testing when it recently did 1,000 kilometres of tests in its 2013 car on a new compound of Pirelli tires. The new tires are available for use by all teams in practice at the Canadian Grand Prix on Friday. They will get their first race workout June 30 at the British Grand Prix. Mercedes could have used reserve drivers for the tests, but elected to have both F1 regulars Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton on the track. "That was what the team decided," said Rosberg. "Also, for Pirelli, its better if were in the car because its more representative." He said reserve drivers wouldnt be able to maintain the same pace or "bring the Pirellis through the laps exactly as we do. So definitely for Pirelli its an advantage to have us in the car, for sure." The 11 teams will be on the track for practice Friday, with qualifying on Saturday and the race on Sunday. Rosberg, who won in Monaco, will be gunning for a fourth straight pole position this season. "Our car has been the quickest in qualifying for quite some time now,"he said. "We just have a very fast car. "Im confident Ill be quite far up the grid in qualifying here." Adidas Yeezy Schweiz . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Adidas Yeezy Schweiz Shop . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.yeezysale.ch/ . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. Yeezys Schuhe Kaufen . The Nashville Predators were glad their captain was still on their side. Weber had a goal and two assists, and Roman Josi scored the shootout winner to lift the Predators to a 4-3 win over the Flyers on Thursday night. Yeezys Schweiz Outlet . Reassurance came from Paul Tesori, his caddie and close friend whose newborn son is in intensive care in a Florida hospital. "Paul sent me a text this morning, just told me he loved me and wanted to go out and fight as hard as I would any other day," Simpson said Sunday after doing just that. CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians took advantage of a controversial bases-loaded wild pitch in their 10-7 victory over the Houston Astros on Thursday.The Indians scored a pair of runs on the play in the third inning that led to the ejection of Houston manager A.J. Hinch.Replays showed Clevelands Lonnie Chisenhall fouled off the pitch from David Paulino, but plate umpire and crew chief Jim Joyce stood by his ruling of a wild pitch and Cleveland took a 4-1 lead.Joyce told a pool reporter he didnt see or hear the ball hit the bat and whether Chisenhall made contact wasnt a reviewable play.We did not have the ball hitting the bat, Joyce said. Me originally, and then I went to each crew member and asked them the same thing. If any of them had it hitting the bat, I would have turned around and called a foul ball. My partners couldnt help me on it.Hinch had an opposing view.I think everybody in the ballpark saw the play the way it happened except for the four guys on the field, he said.Cleveland led 2-1 when Chisenhall attempted to check his swing on a pitch in the dirt. The ball bounced away from catcher Jason Castro and rolled toward the on-deck circle near the Indians dugout.Play was allowed to continue and all three runners -- Francisco Lindor, Mike Napoli and Jose Ramirez -- crossed the plate.Hinch protested the ruling and was ejected by Joyce. After a video review, Lindor and Napoli were allowed to score and Ramirez was placed at second.Chisenhall was unavailable for comment but Castro, who didnt run after the ball, also disagreed with the call.I thought it was pretty obvious it was a foul ball, he said. (Joyce) just said he didnt have the ball hitting the bat. The initial reaction is the biggest indicator, and you saw what happened. It was a pretty disappointing call for us.Lindor was on third base and immediately headed home when the ball rolled away.I heard a noise, but I dont know if it hit the bat or hit the (catchers) mask, he said.Indians manager Terry Franncona wasnt sure initially what happened.ddddddddddddWe have the ability to go to replay, which they dont, he said. Nobody ever wants to have a call go against them.Joyce explained he called time because he was discussing the play with Castro and wanted to stop the action on the field.I have not seen the play yet, Joyce said. I will be looking at it tonight, you can bank on that.In game interrupted by a 55-minute rain delay in the middle of the sixth, Carlos Santana hit a two-run homer -- his 30th of the season. Lindor had three RBI and Abraham Almonte hit a two-run triple.Cleveland split the four-game series, opened a six-game lead over second-place Detroit in the AL Central and finished 8-2 on its homestand.Trevor Bauer (11-6) allowed five runs and seven hits in five innings. Cody Allen, Clevelands fifth reliever, struck out two in a perfect ninth for his 26th save in 29 chances and second in as many nights.Making his first major league start, Paulino (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in three innings.Colby Rasmus and Yulieski Gurriel homered, and Alex Bregman had three RBI for the Astros, who trail Baltimore by 2 1/2 games for the second AL wild card.LONG DRIVENapoli pulled a pitch from Paulino that cleared the home run porch in left field and bounced onto the plaza located between the ballpark and Quicken Loans Arena. A fan ran after the foul ball, which traveled an estimated 464 feet.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Hinch hopes SS Carlos Correa (inflammation in left shoulder) will be available for the three-game series against the Chicago Cubs that begins Friday.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Joe Musgrove (2-3) opens a three-game home series Friday against the Chicago Cubs and Jon Lester (15-4).Indians: RHP Danny Salazar (11-6) begins a three-game series at Minnesota and Tyler Duffey (8-10). Salazar is 6-4 with a 3.38 ERA in 12 road starts this year. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz