Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.05.2019 06:14
Sabres D Rasmus Ristolainen played Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Team USA center DeAndre Jordan of the L.A. Clippers has made the claim that an Olympic gold medal should be viewed by the American basketball community as a more substantive achievement than an NBA championship.I think theyre above NBA rings, Jordan told ESPN of the gold medal USA Basketball is chasing here in Rio entering Wednesday nights quarterfinal game against Argentina.I may get in trouble for saying that, but I believe that. I feel like this is more special. Youre not just playing teams in the U.S. Youre playing teams from all over the world. And this is even more special because theres an NBA champion crowned every year, but this is every four years.Youve got to really think about that, man, because its extremely special.Jordan, like Anthony, has yet to win a championship in the NBA. In eight seasons, he has yet to advance past the second round of the Western Conference playoffs, but Jordan has spoken often in the past month about how thrilled he was to receive his first berth on the U.S. senior mens national team after earning All-NBA First Team honors last season.The topic of gold medals and NBA rings has come up with increasing regularity around Team USA in recent days, with New York Knicks star Carmelo Anthony in pursuit of his third gold medal, which would be a first for a U.S. Olympian in mens basketball.In an interview with ESPN last week, Anthony insisted that he will continue to tune out naysayers who take issue with his NBA resume and said that winning a third gold medal would indeed help lessen the sting of a playoff history back home that has seen him advance past the first round of the playoffs just twice in his career with the Denver Nuggets and New York Knicks.Most athletes dont have an opportunity to say that they won a gold medal, better yet three gold medals, Anthony said. I would be very happy walking away from the game knowing that Ive given the game everything I have, knowing I played on a high level at every level: high school, college, won [a championship at Syracuse] in college and possibly three gold medals.I can look back on it when my career is over -- if I dont have an NBA championship ring -- and say I had a great career.In an interview with ESPN this week, Jordan supported Anthonys position, saying: To be the first person to do anything, youre a legend. If hes the first [American basketball player] to play in four Olympics, hes a legend. If hes the first [American] to win three gold medals on the basketball stage, you gotta respect that guy. I will say that he had a great career regardless of what other people say.In these Rio Games, Anthony has surpassed LeBron James to become the all-time leading scorer in U.S. mens Olympic history. The 13-year NBA veteran, now 32, is trying to add to the gold medals he won in Beijing and London in 2008 and 2012 after the disappointment of a bronze medal in Athens in 2004.Of course, because we play in the NBA, thats always the goal: to win an NBA championship, Anthony said last week. But every year [theres] a new champion, so you have an opportunity to compete for a championship every year. This is every four years. Wholesale Nike NZ . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. Wholesale Nike Shoes NZ . The person spoke to The Associated Press on condition of anonymity because the Lions have not announced the hiring, which was first reported by ESPN. Lombardi, the grandson of former Green Bay Hall of Fame coach Vince Lombardi, has been an offensive assistant on Sean Paytons New Orleans staff since 2007. http://www.nikeshoesnzoutlet.com/ .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have placed centre Cody Hodgson on injured reserve and recalled two players from their AHL affiliate in Rochester. Nike Running Shoes NZ Online . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Discount Nike Shoes NZ . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- The Minnesota Wild lead the NHL scoring. Not that they needed many goals to win the past two games.Devan Dubnyk made 38 saves for his second straight shutout and the Wild beat the Buffalo Sabres 4-0 on Thursday night.Hes carrying us right now, so well ride that wave, defenseman Matt Dumba said.Dubnyk made 27 saves Tuesday night in a 5-0 victory in Boston. He has 12 of his 21 career shutouts since joining the Wild in a trade with Arizona on Jan. 15, 2015, the most in the NHL during that span. Dubnyks debut for the Wild was a 7-0 victory in Buffalo.Unfortunately, we only play here once a year, Dubnyk said. This is a special place for me. It all began here with these guys, so there will always be good memories.Ryan Suter had a goal and an assist, and Joel Ericsson Ek, Jason Zucker and Mikko Koivu also scored. The Wild went 2-1-1 on a four-game road trip to improve to 5-2-1.The Wild have scored 31 goals in eight games and every player has recorded a point.Thats how we have to win, said Suter, who leads the Wild with eight points. We dont have the superstars. We need everybody on the team participating and so far weve been able to do that.Anders Nillson made 18 saves in his second straight start for the Sabres. They have lost four in a row.The Sabres started strong but did not finish Tuesday night in Philadelphia, surrendering three third period goals in a 4-3 shootout loss. On Thursday night, they started slow and never recovered.I felt like we were squeezing our sticks a little bit, grinding the sawdust a little bit, Sabres coach Dan Bylsma said. We were just a little nervous with the puck. I dont know if thats from the Philly game, but thats what it felt like in the first.Minnesota built a two-goal lead in the first period, but Buffalo controlled the action in the second. Dubnyk made 19 saves, including 15 in the first 6:11 of the period, and the Wild killed twoo penalties.ddddddddddddI thought we had some great chances in that second period, Sabres center Ryan OReilly said. If we wouldve got one, it would have changed the whole feel of the game. It would have tightened them up a bit.Suter scored his third goal of the season 2:58 into the third period, sending a wobbly wrist shot from the right circle over Nillsons glove.They get the third one and its tough to fight back from that, OReilly said.Koivu added an empty-net goal with 1:09 left.Eriksson Ek scored at 4:51 of the first period when he played the puck off the right boards to elude defenseman Jake McCabe and snapped a shot over Nillsons left shoulder into the far corner of the net. The 19-year-old rookie has two goals and three assists in his first four games.Zucker scored for the second straight game to make it 2-0 with 4:47 left in the first period. Taking a pass from Chris Stewart at the blue line, Zucker skated between two defenders into a breakaway and slipped a backhand beneath Nillsons left pad.Game notes Minnesota D Marco Scandella went to the locker room during the first period after getting his right leg tangled up in a scrum in front of the net. ... Wild D Jared Spurgeon (upper body) and F Erik Haula are both close to returning, coach Bruce Boudreau said. Spurgeon skated Thursday morning, while Haula did not. ... Sabres F Evander Kane (cracked ribs) missed his fifth straight game and C Jack Eichel (ankle) remains out indefinitely. ... Sabres D Rasmus Ristolainen played in his 200th NHL game on his 22nd birthday. He is the fourth-youngest player to appear in 200 games for the Sabres, according to Elias Sports Bureau. . Buffalos 38 shots were a season-high.UP NEXTWild: Return home to play Dallas on Saturday.Sabres: Host Florida on Saturday. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz