Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.09.2018 01:22
en they coaxed across the tying run in the eighth against Tyler Clippard and Betances.Clippard walked Cain to start the inning. Antworten

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Yankees manager Joe Girardi knew he was putting young Chasen Shreve, just recalled from the minor leagues earlier in the day, into just about the most difficult spot possible.Protecting a one-run lead with the bases loaded in the 10th inning in the midst of a playoff chase.Against the reigning World Series champions, no less.Shreve responded by calmly striking out Kendrys Morales, then retiring Salvador Perez on a fly out, to preserve a 5-4 victory over the Kansas City Royals on Tuesday night.I mean, it was really difficult, Girardi said of the mess Shreve inherited, which led to his first career major league save. He came in and really picked us up.The Yankees took the lead when Brian McCann and Chase Headley singled off Joakim Soria (4-6) in the 10th. Soria bounced back to strike out Aaron Judge and Tyler Austin, but then walked Brett Gardner before Jacoby Ellsbury lined a go-ahead single off the relievers leg for his fourth hit of the night.That was an easy ground ball right to me. I dont know if I slipped or something, but I ended up on the ground, Soria said. Its just one of those things.Dellin Betances (3-4) earned the win with two innings of relief.We had a lot of opportunities we didnt cash tonight and thats going to happen, Girardi said, but I thought winning this one was really big.Morales went deep for the Royals to spur their comeback, then provided the tying sacrifice fly in the eighth inning. Jarrod Dyson and Lorenzo Cain also drove in runs for Kansas City.The Yankees built a 4-0 lead off Edinson Volquez on a two-run homer by Aaron Judge and RBI from Ellsbury and Headley by the third inning. But they watched it slowly slip away around a 59-minute rain delay that saturated the soggy turf at Kauffman Stadium.In fact, just about all that could slow down the Yankees Masahiro Tanaka was the rain.The right-hander mowed through the first eight batters he faced, extending the streak of 14 2/3 scoreless innings he had twirled in his last two starts. Tanaka didnt allow a hit until a single by Raul Mondesi, who later scored on Dysons triple off the top of the wall.Tanakas only other mistake came on Morales homer in the fourth inning.The rain began falling and the tarp came out after the fifth inning, and the delay was long enough to end Tanakas night. He allowed two runs and four hits while striking out four without a walk.Its tough. I had enough energy so definitely I would have liked to go out there, Tanaka said through a translator, but you cant do anything about the weather.The Royals got within 4-3 in the sixth inning when Cain slapped an RBI double off Adam Warren, then they coaxed across the tying run in the eighth against Tyler Clippard and Betances.Clippard walked Cain to start the inning. Cain promptly stole second off Betances, and the throw from catcher Gary Sanchez squirted into the outfield, allowing Cain to reach third. He trotted home to knot the game 4-all when Morales lofted a sacrifice fly to center.What these guys did, they fought to the bitter end, Royals manager Ned Yost said. We were down 4-0, battled back, tied the ball game under horrible conditions. It just wouldnt stop raining from the third inning on. We had the go-ahead run on second base. We just couldnt get it in.ROSTER MOVESThe Yankees optioned RHP Kirby Yates to rookie-level Pulaski and recalled Shreve from Triple-A Scranton/Wilkes-Barre. Shreve joined the Yankees for the fourth time this season.TRADE COMPLETEThe Pirates sent OF Tito Polo and LHP Stephen Tarpley to the Yankees to complete their Aug. 1 deal for RHP Ivan Nova. Polo hit .289 with 16 homers between Class-A Bradenton and West Virginia, and Tarpley was 6-4 in 20 starts with Bradenton.TRAINERS ROOMYankees: 1B Mark Teixeira sat again with pain in his neck. From a health standpoint I have to watch him closely, Girardi said, but hes feeling better today than he was yesterday.Royals: RHP Wade Davis allowed one hit and struck out two in one inning at Triple-A Omaha. Davis is on a rehab assignment after a flexor strain but could rejoin the Royals soon.UP NEXTRHP Luis Cessa, the second Yankees pitcher since 2004 to win his first two career starts, returns to the mound for New York. RHP Ian Kennedy tries for his fourth straight win for the Royals. Cheap Custom St. Louis Blues Jerseys .Y. -- Jayna Hefford scored the winning goal Friday as Canada survived a scare with a 4-3 win over Sweden at the Four Nations womens hockey tournament. Cheap Custom Los Angeles Kings Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. http://www.nhldiscount.us.com/Cheap-chicago-blackhawks-gear/ . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Custom Minnesota Wild Jerseys . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. Cheap Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys . -- The Portland Timbers and Real Salt Lake played to a 0-0 tie Saturday night that left the top of the Western Conference standings unchanged.Zinedine Zidane insists James Rodriguez is committed to the Real Madrid cause. Colombian playmaker James has come under fire as third-placed Real have slipped 12 points behind La Liga leaders Barcelona.But Zidane, speaking ahead of Saturdays home game with Celta Vigo, said: I think James has been treated a bit unfairly. However, the players are well aware that when they play well, they will get lots of nice things said about them. It bothers me when people speak ill of James because hes my player. James is committed to the cause. Toni Kroos (flu) and Luka Modric (foot) will miss the Celta game but Sergio Ramos and Dani Carvajal, who both served a suspension in midweek when Real won 3-1 at Levante, are available.Fellow defender Marcelo, who sat out the Atletico and Levante games with injury, is fit, as is Wales forward Gareth Bale, who has missed the last six weeks with a calf problem. Zinedine Zidane has backed James Rodriguez Gareth is going to be in the squad, which is a relief for all of us, said Zidane. Well see what happens with Wales [whether they call him up for their friendlies later this month] when the time comes, but whats important right now is Real Madrid and that we take it one step at a time with him.The team look good to me and the players have also told me that they feel an improvement. We mustnt say that they were in a bad way before, because thats not the case, but with the work weve put in, were in good shape now. Guillem Balague and Graham Hunter discuss Cristiano Ronaldos outburst towards his team-mates after the defeat to Atletico Madrid Asked whether he asked the players to show more effort following the 1-0 home defeat to city rivals Atletico last weekend, Zidane said: I may have pushed the players to run a bit more, but I also want to say that its normal for you to run less when you have the ball.ddddddddddddThat said, yes, it is easier to win every match if you run a lot. Those who played [against Levante] were ready. Real Madrid boss Zidane on the touchline Ive never liked the whole Zidanes and [Francisco] Pavons thing, because the way I see it, everyone is equal in a dressing room. The youngsters want to play and are prepared.Celta played out a goalless draw at home to fourth-placed Villarreal on Wednesday and currently occupy a Europa League position.Eduardo Berizzos side lie sixth and have been buoyed by the return of Spanish international Nolito, who spent two months on the sidelines with a hamstring injury. Chris Coleman is convinced Gareth Bales future remains at Real Madrid We are going to play as we know, be faithful to our game plan and to take the three points, Celtas Denmark midfielder Daniel Wass said at a pre-match press conference.All games in Spain are special but when you face one of the great teams it is even more so. There are still many games to go but Barcelona are at the top and have an important advantage over Real Madrid.This is football and anything can happen, but now I see it as difficult [for Madrid to win the league].Watch highlights of Real Madrids La Liga clash at home to Celta Vigo on Sky Sports 3 HD from 9.30pm on Saturday. Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Jerseys From China Jerseys NFL Cheap Disocunt Football Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Jerseys 2018 NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Jerseys 2019 NFL Jerseys Outlet ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz