Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 68 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.05.2019 06:23
momentary lead before fading in the final min Antworten

LAS VEGAS -- Rod Pampling shot an 11-under 60 on Thursday in the Shriners Hospitals for Children Open, missing a chance for a 59 when he parred the final two holes.The 47-year-old Australian had two eagles and seven birdies in his morning round to match the TPC Summerlin record. He left a 22-footer short on the par-3 17th and missed from 12 feet on the par-4 18th.The putt on 17 just fell short in the jaws, and on 18 I gave myself a bad read, Pampling said. I thought it was straight, but it just had that little left-to-right.I studied the hole a lot, and I looked at the book -- all these new books have the slopes and everything in it. I was looking at it and making sure I was spot on. My eyes were telling me it was pretty straight. I hit it straight. It was on line when it started. It just had a little tail on it. Im glad I gave it a chance. It didnt come up short. I just picked a bad line.Brooks Koepka and John Huh shot 62, and Billy Horschel opened with a 64. Luke List and Matt Jones shot 65, and Jon Rahm also was 6 under with two holes left when play was suspended because of darkness.Pampling hit a 3-iron for a tap-in eagle on the par-5 16th.Just one of those as soon as I hit it, I knew it was good, Pampling said. Didnt know it was that good where I could just tap it in, but I knew it was good.Pampling had the lowest score in his PGA Tour career, which features two victories. He had a 10-under 61 late last year in the final round of the Australian Open. Chip Beck set the tournament record of 59 in 1991 at Sunrise.Pampling chipped in from 70 feet for birdie on the par-4 third, holed a 9-footer on the par-4 fourth and holed out with a 9-iron from 134 yards for eagle on the par-4 sixth. He hit a 95-yard shot to 2 feet on the par-4 seventh and two-putted for birdie on the par-5 ninth.The front nine came around quickly, chipping in and then holing out, Pampling said.He hit a 127-yard shot to 2 1/2 feet on the par-4 11th, chipped to set up a birdie on the par-5 13th, made a 10-footer on the par-4 15th and eagled the 16th.Ive been hitting it quite well for at least two or three months, Pampling said. I just havent been driving it super. And I had my coach come yesterday, and we just fixed up a little bit of that. So that was good. And the irons were great. We hit a lot of close shots. It was just nice and solid. There was nothing that was extraordinary, but it was just very good.Koepka birdied his final two holes in a bogey-free round. He won the Phoenix Open last year for his first tour title and was 3-1 in the United States Ryder Cup victory over Europe.I obviously made a lot of putts today, Koepka said. I feel like I was striking the ball well. Speed was a lot better than it was last week. So grinded hard early on in the week making sure the putting was right, and it showed today.Huh also had nine birdies, five in a row on Nos. 13-17 on his first nine.If you put yourself in position, I think you can score low, Huh said. If you dont, then youre going to struggle. I was able to put myself in a good spots.Horschel is making his first start since the BMW Championship in early September.Been working really hard, Horschel said. It was nice to see the putter working.Ram birdied Nos. 13-16 and was facing a 20-foot birdie putt on 17 when play was stopped.Fifty-two-year-old Davis Love III had a 68, and defending champion?Smylie Kaufman finished off a 71 just before dark. Jordan 5 Sale Uk .J. -- Josh Cribbs was in the Pro Bowl in February and out of a job six months later. Cheap Air Jordan 5 Uk . JOHNS, N. http://www.cheapairjordan5uk.com/ . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. Jordan Retro 5 Clearance . The Americans, skipped by John Shuster, seized the advantage in the eighth end by scoring five points for a 7-3 lead. The Czechs pulled two back in the ninth, but Shusters team of third Jeff Isaacson, second Jared Zezel and lead John Landsteiner ended with another point to secure the last Olympic berth on offer. Jordan 5 Retro Clearance . Woodson said during a radio interview Thursday that the Knicks Carmelo Anthony doesnt get the same calls as other superstars. The Phoenix Mercury are hoping to improve their playoff positioning when they visit the San Antonio Stars on the final day of the regular season on Sunday at AT&T Center in San Antonio.Phoenix (15-18) and the Seattle Storm are tied for third in the WNBAs Western Conference, four games ahead of the fifth-place Dallas Wings. Phoenix and Seattle have clinched playoff berths and both have one game remaining. One will enter the playoffs as the No. 7 seed, the other as the No. 8 seed.Seattle won the season series against Phoenix and would hold the tiebreaker if the teams finish with identical records. Neither can move past the Atlanta Dream or Indiana Fever for the fifth or sixth seeds because the Dream and Fever won their respective season series against Seattle and Phoenix.San Antonio (7-26) is last in the Western Conference and has the worst record in the WNBA. The Stars have lost seven of their last eight games and 13 of their last 15.Phoenix secured the final playoff berth with a resounnding 86-62 victory over Seattle on Thursday.ddddddddddddBrittney Griner scored 21 points, Diana Taurasi had 15 points and Candice Dupree added 14 points and seven rebounds for the Mercury.Penny Taylor, a three-time WNBA All-Star who announced in July that she will retire at the end of the season, had eight points and four steals in her final regular-season home game.San Antonio is coming off a 71-65 loss to the Los Angeles Sparks. The Stars were down by 14 in the third quarter and trailed by 11 in the fourth but stormed back to take a momentary lead before fading in the final minutes.Moriah Jefferson scored 18 points and Monique Currie had 17 for the Stars.Taurasi leads Phoenix in scoring, averaging 17.8 points per game. DeWanna Bonner averages 14.6 points, Griner 14.5 and Taylor 12.6.Jefferson averages 13.8 points per game and Currie 10.5 for San Antonio. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz