Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

24.05.2019 06:27
back.I dont know if it was a tough period. He had Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- This one was worth the wait for the Minnesota Twins.Joe Mauer raced home with the winning run when Max Keplers comebacker ricocheted off pitcher Joe Colons glove in the 11th inning to give the Twins a rain-delayed 5-4 victory over the Cleveland Indians on Saturday night.If youre going to wait that long, its nice to get out there and get a win in, Mauer said after a game that was delayed by rain for 2 hours, 5 minutes.Colon (0-1) reached behind his back to try to glove the bouncer and knocked it down. His throw home beat Mauer, but catcher Yan Gomes couldnt handle it and was charged with an error on the play.Im thankful he knocked it down and it got away from him, otherwise they might have turned a double play on me, Kepler said.Brian Dozier drove in two runs for the Twins, and Trevor May (1-2) pitched the 11th to earn the win. The game was delayed with two outs in the top of the 11th inning. After the long delay, it took the Twins just 13 minutes to win.Carlos Santana had three hits to extend his hitting streak to a career-high 13 games and drove in two runs for the Indians.Cleveland committed three errors, including Santanas at first base in the seventh inning that allowed one run to score. Minnesota tied it on a single up the middle by Dozier.In his second career appearance, Colon walked Mauer, gave up a long double to Miguel Sano and then intentionally walked Dozier before Keplers comebacker ended a long night.It looked to me like Gomer didnt look it into the glove, Indians manager Terry Francona said. I didnt think we had a play at first, and instead of taking an out like a first baseman, just kind of short-armed it a little bit.Trevor Bauer gave up four runs -- three earned -- and seven hits with six strikeouts and three walks in six innings for Cleveland.Tyler Duffey allowed four runs and six hits in 6 1/3 innings with three walks and two strikeouts for the Twins.SCARY MOMENTThe game stopped for several minutes in the seventh when a young boy sitting just to the right of the Indians dugout was hit in the head by a line drive off the bat of Mike Napoli.The ball caromed high in the air a full section over, and ballpark personnel rushed to the boys side. Napoli and the rest of the players on the field looked on with concern, but the boy appeared to be in decent shape as the man he was with carried him up the aisle and to the concourse.The boy grabbed his hat and put it back on his head and appeared to be alert and looking around as they exited the seating area.Its a scary thing and when I saw it was a little kid, I wasnt even thinking about baseball, Napoli said. I was just hoping he was all right. Hopefully I can find out his name and see if hes all right and maybe take care of him a little bit.SANOS DSanos double in the 11th moved Mauer into position to score and helped the third baseman atone for some trouble on defense.Sano made a couple of nifty plays with his arm, including a superb, barehanded pickup and strong throw to get Tyler Naquin in the second inning. But Sano also dropped an easy popup off the bat of Francisco Lindor in foul territory in the seventh inning for an error, then was charged with another one when he muffed a hot shot from Rajai Davis in the eighth.Sano has seven errors in his last eight games.TRAINERS ROOMIndians: After playing on Friday night in his rehab assignment, OF Michael Brantley was given the day off Saturday. Francona said Brantley wanted to play as he works his way back from a right shoulder injury, but the training staff didnt want to push it too early. He is expected to play again on Sunday. ... RHP Zach McAllister, on the DL since July 7 with right hip discomfort, will start a rehab assignment on Monday.Twins: CF Byron Buxton was in the lineup for a second straight day and manager Paul Molitor said the knee injury that occurred when Buxton crashed into the wall three games before the All-Star break is behind him now.UP NEXTTwins RHP Kyle Gibson (2-5, 5.02 ERA) will face Indians RHP Josh Tomlin (9-2, 3.51) in the series finale. Tomlin has not started since June 6 because of the All-Star break. He gave up eight runs in his last outing against the Tigers. Air Max 720 Clearance Sale . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Cheap Air Max 720 Uk . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. http://www.cheapairmax720uk.com/ . Artturi Lehkonen, Joni Nikko and Ville Leskinen had the other goals for Finland (1-0) while Juuse Saros stopped 28 shots. Tim Robin Johnsgard had the lone goal for Norway (0-2). Discount Air Max 720 .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Air Max 720 Cheap Wholesale . -- Tony Stewart is 20 pounds lighter and has a titanium rod in his surgically repaired right leg. Cronulla halfback Chad Townsend claims his confidence never suffered after his NRL qualifying-finals sacking, despite disagreeing with coach Shane Flanagans decision to hook him during the win over Canberra.Townsend bounced back from that season low in fine style on Friday night, starring in the Sharks preliminary-final win over defending premiers North Queensland.The Sharks junior scored one first-half try and laid on another after the break to put the nightmare of his effort against the Raiders well behind him.A couple of people have spoken about what happened in Canberra, Townsend said.It wasnt about me in Canberra - it was about the team.We got a good win. I didnt agree with what happened about being taken off but I respect Flanno and I respect the decision he had to make.At the time, I was like, whats going on?Im just thankful my boys supported me. Throughout the last couple of weeks, Ive had outstanding support from not only the players and coaching staff but past players have reached out.After that, it was about moving on. You have to take it as a man. Its a mans game. Sometimes, things dont go your way. Its about how you respond. Thats all I focused in on.Townsend said he focused on the form he had shown through much of 20166 in the lead-up to the clash with the Cowboys.ddddddddddddI thought about the things Id done this year, he said.My preparation and work ethic hasnt changed. Ive tried to focus in on that. It was about backing myself, knowing that Ive put in the work and the time to put in a good performance. Ive had plenty of support from the boys in the locker room and coaching staff.Townsend will head into Sunday weeks grand final full of confidence.Im very pleased I could put in a performance I know I can do.For me, it was about getting back to basics. Im not only happy how Ive responded, its the greatest bunch of boys. It was about believing about myself and what Ive done. I backed myself and Ive done that since day one.Townsends halves partner James Maloney never doubted he would bounce back.I dont know if it was a tough period. He had one game that wasnt perfect; I dont think it was as terrible as everyone was saying, Maloney said.We knew, hes been outstanding for us all year so I had every faith he was going to come back and do the job. Hes very important to this side and, no doubt, hes got another big 80 in him. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz