Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 101 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

24.05.2019 07:41
Is it the offensive line, the defense, the putrid running game Antworten

Good Morning!I watched the game Thursday night http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-marcus-sherels-jersey , all of it mind you because that’s what I do, through these first four games of the season that have become the soup sandwich that is the Vikings so far I just can’t pinpoint the issue., the kicker, the coaching staff, maybe our expectations of a new OC and QB were to high?All of the above?I don’t know, but I do know that this mini-bye allows the team to look in the mirror to see what has worked and what isn’t working.I have to tell you had that Kirk Cousins not fumbled and the offense tied the game against the Rams I had 100% confidence that the Rams would go screaming down the field for another touchdown.I’m not going to dwell on the last game because it serves no point to live in the past, but I am going to talk about it for the next week!In the meantime while we’re waiting for the next Vikings game to start we’ll continue with our weekend thread full of beer recommendations, nap strategies, crock pot and smoker recipes. Have another cup of coffee and drop by for some fan wisdom and snark. With that let’s do this.Around the DN since our last thread:Rams Outlast Vikings in a Shootout, 38-31, a round up of last night’s action by Dan.Finally from Chris It’s all fun and games until someone loses a finger.Vikings news from other sources:From Vikings.com Head Coach Mike Zimmer addressed the media via a conference call on Friday.5 Takeaways from Thursday Night’s Loss to the Rams.After Further Review: Kirk Cousins creates space for throw to Adam Thielen.3 non-Vikings games to watch in Week 4.At the NFC North blog Courtney Cronin writes after being shredded by the Rams Womens Brian O'Neill Jersey , Vikings’ once-vaunted defense faces identity crisis.At 1500espn Matthew Coller notes Vikings waste brilliant bounce-back performance by CousinsLeague news: Consistent with the weekend thread I’ll post league news in the comments, will probably be delayed until later in the morning.We come to today’s media selection: Bugs Bunny -Rabbit of SevilleAgain, we all know the rules, but in case someone is new:-No discussion of politics or religion-No feeding of the trolls-This isn’t a male version of The View, so leave the gender hatred at the door-Keep the bad language to a minimum (using the spoiler tags, if you must)-Speaking of which, if discussing a newer show or movie, please use spoiler tags-No pictures that could get someone fired or in serious trouble with their employer-If you can’t disagree in a civil manner, feel free to go away-While navigating the open thread, just assume it’s sarcasmWith that, the beer light is on and the bar is open. Belly up and tie one on. Don’t forget to tip your waitress, try the venison chili and as always, Welcome Aboard and Skol Vikings! As the Monday Night Football contest between the Denver Broncos and the Oakland Raiders will have no effect on the NFC playoff picture Rashod Hill Jersey , we can take a look at the whole thing going into the final week of action.Five of the six playoff teams have been decided, and two of the seedings are locked in place. As we passed along in the Week 17 schedule post we did earlier, all of the games that matter to the NFC playoff picture will take place in the 3:25 Central time window on Sunday afternoon, so we’ll go over what everything means.#1 seed - New Orleans Saints (13-2, NFC South champions, clinched home field advantage throughout NFC playoffs)The Saints locked the top seed in the conference with their win over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday afternoon. The word has already gone out that they’re not going to be playing any of their starters, so they’ll essentially have two weeks off before the NFC Divisional playoffs. The Saints are a totally different team at home, and now they don’t have to leave there for the whole month of January.#2 seed - Los Angeles Rams (12-3, NFC West champions)The Rams took another step towards securing a first-round bye on Sunday with their win over the Arizona Cardinals. If they win this coming Sunday against San Francisco, they will secure the second first-round bye in the NFC. The Niners have been a tough out for the past few weeks, but I think the Rams know what’s on the line on Sunday for them, particularly with the health of Todd Gurley in question.#3 seed - Chicago Bears (11-4, NFC North champions)The Bears are still playing for a bye in the NFC playoffs http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-jalyn-holmes-jersey , and they’ll get it if the Rams should lose and they manage to defeat the Minnesota Vikings on Sunday afternoon. Obviously, we don’t want that to happen, but I wouldn’t expect the Bears to let up. Then again, they might want an immediate rematch against the Vikings in the Wild Card round. It’s tough to tell what anyone’s thought process is in this league anymore.#4 seed - Dallas Cowboys (9-6, NFC East champions)The Cowboys are locked into the #4 seed, as they can’t catch Chicago for the #3 spot, and as a division champion they get one of the top four seeds. They will host the #5 seed on Wild Card weekend.#5 seed - Seattle Seahawks (9-6, clinched playoff spot)With their big victory over the Kansas City Chiefs, the Seahawks have wrapped up a postseason berth. If they defeat the Arizona Cardinals this coming Sunday, they will lock themselves into the #5 spot. If they lose to Arizona and the Vikings defeat the Bears, Minnesota would leapfrog them into the 5-spot, as Minnesota’s 9-6-1 record in that scenario would be better than Seattle’s 9-7 mark if they lost to Arizona.#6 seed - Minnesota Vikings (8-6-1)The Vikings remain firmly in control of their own destiny going into the final week of the season, which is about as much as you can hope for. If they defeat the Bears Womens Laquon Treadwell Jersey , they’re in the postseason. If they should lose. . .well, they don’t, in all likelihood.#7 seed - Philadelphia Eagles (8-7)The Eagles need to take down their division rivals, the Washington Redskins, next Sunday afternoon and hope that the Vikings lose to the Bears. Philadelphia is on a roll again behind Nick Foles, but if the Vikings beat the Bears it won’t matter. Here’s hoping that the purple don’t have to rely on the Redskins showing up for long enough to defeat Philadelphia.Every other team in the NFC has been eliminated from postseason consideration.So there you have it, ladies and gentlemen. We know the scenario for the Vikings, and hopefully they can do what needs to be done on Sunday afternoon against the Bears and push themselves into the playoffs.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz