Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

26.05.2019 11:48
ining.John Stephen Jones long scoring run Antworten

Former top-10 player Kathy Rinaldi has been named the new U.S. Fed Cup captain. Currently a coach for the USTA Player Development, Rinaldi will also work more closely with the American players throughout the entire season.This is an unbelievable opportunity, and I am incredibly excited and honored to take on the position of U.S. Fed Cup captain, Rinaldi said in a statement to the USTA. I believe that my experiences as both a player and a coach have given me insight that will help me to succeed in this role and can assist in getting the U.S. Fed Cup team to the next level.In 1986, Rinaldi reached a career-high No. 7 in the world. A three-time singles champion on the WTA Tour, Rinaldi also reached the Wimbledon semifinals in 1985.Kathy brings a rare combination of skills to the Fed Cup captaincy, USTA chairman of the board and president Katrina Adams said in a statement. Kathy already commands the respect and confidence of the U.S. players. This coupled with her leadership experience and winning mentality makes her the ideal individual to ensure that the team is best composed, and best prepared to compete with whatever opponent is across the net.In early October, Mary Joe Fernandez stepped down as the longtime captain. Fernandez, currently an ESPN tennis analyst, oversaw the U.S. team for eight seasons and led the squad to two finals, in 2009 and 2010. However, the team failed to make the top-tier World Group draw the past two seasons.I look forward to working closely with the players throughout the year as we move forward in our goal of bringing the Fed Cup back to the United States, Rinaldi said.Although the U.S. has a talented young core of players, including world No. 8 Madison Keys, the team has largely been without the Williams sisters in recent years. Serena Williams made an appearance last season and won both her singles matches against Italy. But it wasnt enough as the U.S. lost 3-2. Only once since the start of 2008 have both Serena and Venus Williams appeared together in Fed Cup.The U.S. will begin its 2017 Fed Cup quest Feb. 11-12 against Germany in Maui, Hawaii. Cheap Air Max Wholesale .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Cheap Air Max 95 Free Shipping . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.airmaxwholesaleforsale.com/discount-air-max-95.html . Bryzgalov stopped 25 shots on Saturday in the Oklahoma City Barons 4-1 victory over the Abbotsford Heat. The Oilers signed Bryzgalov to a one-year $2 million contract last Friday after shedding payroll by dealing defenceman Ladislav Smid to the Flames. Air Max 95 China Wholesale . "Four now," Carl Gunnarsson told the Leaf Report proudly following a 5-2 victory over New York on Tuesday night, the clubs fifth straight at home. Cheap Air Max Tn Wholesale . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. ARLINGTON, Texas -- John Stephen Jones, grandson of Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, was greeted first by his dad, tears streaming down the face of team CEO Stephen Jones after Dallas Highland Park clinched a Texas state high school championship.The younger Jones scored two touchdowns, including the go-ahead score from the 1-yard line on fourth down in the third quarter, and the Highland Park Scots beat Temple 16-7 for the Class 5A Division I title on Saturday.So happy for all the Scots, said Stephen Jones, who two days earlier had to stop in the middle of an answer to keep from choking up while talking about his sons pursuit of a state crown. Of course, love him to death. Dont know what else to say. Its just raw emotion.John Stephen Jones, the offensive MVP, scored his first touchdown on a 36-yard run in the first half in front of 35,089 fans at AT&T Stadium, the $1.2 billion home of the Cowboys built mostly with Jerry Jones money.Jerry Jones hugged his grandson after Highland Park (14-2) clinched its fourth state title and first since 2005. The postgame scene turned into a jubilant celebration for the Jones family.Dallas quarterback Tony Romo, who attended several Highland Park games during the season, watched with Jerry Jones in a suite.Stephen Jones sat in the stands with the other parents, just as he did throughout the six-game playoff run that included games at the Cowboys new 12,000-seat indoor practice facility that doubles as a home field for schools in the suburb of Frisco, 30 miles north of Dallas.Hes been by my side each step of this whole thing sincee spring, the younger Jones, a junior, said of his dad.dddddddddddd. My freshman year, when I got hurt last year, hes been giving me advice, cheering me on with my mom. Its been awesome.Temple (12-4) went ahead 7-0 on a 38-yard run by Jemiyah Franklin, followed by a 16-play drive from its 8-yard line to the Highland Park 22. The march ended on a failed fourth-down pass as Temple dropped to 2-7 in title games in its second appearance in three seasons.Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford, a Highland Park alum, had a pregame message that was shown on the huge video board hanging over the middle of the field. Stafford led Highland Park to its 2005 title.Leading 14-7, Highland Park stopped Temple on fourth-and-1 at its 4-yard line early in the fourth quarter, when Bennett Brock and John House stuffed Zion Leach at the line of scrimmage.Highland Park padded its lead with a safety, when Michael Clarkes punt pinned Temple at its 1; and two plays later, Reid Hesse was sacked in the end zone by Turner Coxe with five minutes remaining.John Stephen Jones long scoring run on a quarterback draw pulled Highland Park even at 7-all late in the second quarter.Paxton Alexander led Highland Park with 144 yards rushing on 26 carries, and John Stephen Jones was 9 of 23 for 96 yards with an interception. He was sacked three times and finished with 29 yards rushing.Franklin had 78 yards rushing, and Hesse was 21 of 31 for 177 yards with an interception. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz