Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.05.2019 08:46
uld be the front-runner to become its starter t Antworten

Ilkay Gundogan has become Pep Guardiolas first Manchester City signing, in a £21m deal from Borussia Dortmund. Gundogan has agreed a four-year deal with the Premier League club. Will Gundogan suit Premier League? What will Gundogan bring to Man City? It feels amazing to be a Manchester City player, he said. It is a new chapter in my life so I am very happy that its sorted. Im looking forward to a new challenge and Im very happy. I have to thank Pep Guardiola who I spoke to a lot about this move and also Ferran Soriano and Txiki Begiristain who I had intense conversations with. From the first moment I was sure it was the right thing for me. Gundogan has signed a four-year deal at Manchester City (picture courtesy of MCFC) To play in the Premier League and to play for one of the best teams in the Premier League is a big challenge. I am very happy to join the Manchester City family.Citys director of football Txiki Begiristain added: Ilkay is an intelligent and versatile midfielder who can operate in a number of different roles. I think our supporters will enjoy his work ethic and technical ability and I believe he will be a very important player for us in the coming years. Gundogan will miss Euro 2016 through injury The central midfielder is currently out injured with a dislocated kneecap, which has ruled him out of Germanys Euro 2016 campaign and could see him sidelined for a further five months.Gundogan, 25, has been a key player for Dortmund during his five years at the club, in which he has won a Bundesliga title and three German Cups, and reached the final of the Champions League.He made 157 appearances during his time at Dortmund and won 16 international caps. Gundogan is Citys first signing of the summer Also See: Will Gundogan suit the PL? Mourinho v Guardiola Mkhitaryan stalls on new deal Pep will change English football Discount Custom Hockey Jerseys . You can watch the game live on TSN at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt. The Flyers had won seven of eight before dropping their last two outings on consecutive days over the weekend. Philadelphia was handed a 6-3 loss by the visiting Tampa Bay Lightning on Saturday afternoon before dropping a 4-1 decision to the Rangers the following night in New York City. Custom Anaheim Ducks Jerseys . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. http://www.customjerseyshockey.com/ . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Cheap Custom Hockey Jerseys . -- Bryant McKinnie came out of his stance and lowered his shoulder into a practice squad player, causing a crisp thud to reverberate in the Miami Dolphins practice bubble. Wholesale Custom Hockey Jerseys . -- In a span of seven Washington Redskins offensive plays, Justin Tuck sacked Robert Griffin III four times. Former Baylor?quarterback Jarrett Stidham will transfer to Auburn, he announced Saturday night.Stidham, ESPNs No. 1-ranked junior college recruit, sat out this season after transferring out of Baylor in July and will be eligible to play in 17 for the Tigers.Stidham chose Auburn after taking multiple visits to the school this fall and hosting coach Gus Malzahn for an in-home visit Friday. He also considered Florida and Texas A&M during his recruitment.Stidham threw for 1,265 yards and 12 touchdowns and started three games as a true freshman for Baylor in 2015. He left the school this past summer after the firing of coach Art Briles and elected to sit out the 2016 season and take online courses through McLennan Community College in Waco, Texas, while training for his next opportunity.Stidham told ESPN this week that his relationship with Auburn offensive ccoordinator Rhett Lashlee was a major reason Auburn emerged as the front-runner in his recruitment.dddddddddddd. Stidham had been waiting to see where his offensive coordinator at Baylor, Kendal Briles, ended up next, but instead decided to end his recruitment and announce his pledge Saturday night.Stidham will have three seasons of eligibility at Auburn and could be the front-runner to become its starter this spring. Hell compete with returning quarterback Sean White, who has started nine games this season as a sophomore.Stidham was the No. 3 QB prospect in the ESPN 300 for the class of 2015. The top two QBs -- No. 1 Kyler Murray (Texas A&M to Oklahoma) and No. 2 Blake Barnett (Alabama to Arizona State) -- also transferred.? ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz