Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

27.05.2019 08:46
. Hopefully one or two or three of them are Antworten

So Mi Dar will miss the Investec Oaks at Epsom on June 3 after John Gosden revealed that the filly was found lame on Monday. The impressive Tattersalls Musidora Stakes winner was 5/2 second-favourite for the Classic behind brilliant Qipco 1000 Guineas winner Minding, after winning at York last week.However, John Gosden reported on Monday that the daughter of Dar Re Mi, owned by Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, was lame. It was one of those mornings, you get, Gosden said. I was perfectly happy [with her] this morning. We walked them for 10-15 minutes, nice little trot, not so much to warm them up, but just to see how they are, and she was lame on her left-hind.Its unfortunate for Andrew and Madeleine. Madeleine being a real horse woman, shes ridden a lot, she knows. I phoned them straight away.I looked at it, she is not right. We would call it a 1-2 out of 5 if you graded it on lameness. Its the old story. She may well come right in 10 days time. But Im afraid the horse comes very much first. You cant send a horse to the Oaks who has just been walking for 10 days. We will do what is right for the filly and Im afraid she is a non-runner.Gosden said he hoped to now prepare So Di Mar for the Irish Oaks at the Curragh on July 16.Its a disappointment, a real disappointment, he continued, speaking at a press conference arranged by Epsom and Investec.Shes a gorgeous filly. She won in great style and we were all thrilled but so often with these things if a little something started in the race you dont often see it straight away.She was perfectly good. But this morning just as she trotted off I watched and she was favouring her near-hind. She may well come right, but its not a little bruise in the foot, its a little higher up, and were just going to take her time to get her right.Our role as a trainer is to do what is right by the horse. As soon as I saw that, I got straight on the phone, and its wonderful that it is people who understand.Im sure shell probably be back for the Irish Oaks, but sadly not for Epsom.I went by to see her on the way here and she was happily munching away with her nose in the feedbowl. I gave her a kiss on the nose and said Look, were going to talk about this and she said Im happy here - you do whatever you like.So Di Mars departure leaves Minding a red-hot favourite for the race at 8/13 with Sky Bet. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Jerseys NFL Wholesale China . Fellow centre Pavel Datsyuk remains out because of a concussion. Zetterberg has 11 goals and 19 assists for a team-high 30 points, and Datsyuk has a team-high 12 goals and 11 assists. Cheap NFL Jerseys Shop . Westbrook has missed 27 games since having a procedure on Dec. 27 to deal with swelling in his injured right knee — the third operation on the knee in nine months. http://www.nfljerseyschinastore.com/ . Laudrup revealed Thursday he was notified of his dismissal in "the briefest of letters which gave no reasons why such hasty and final action was deemed necessary. Wholesale NFL Jerseys Gear . -- Peyton Manning will have all of his wide receivers available for the first time in a month when the Denver Broncos begin their playoff run Jan. Discount Nike NFL jerseys . Denis Coderre, the former federal MP who was elected mayor on Nov. 3, has drawn the ire of some Montreal Canadiens. During last nights game he tweeted: "Hello? Can we get a one-way ticket to (minor-league) Hamilton for David Desharnais please. You know what they say about best-laid plans. But, all things being equal, this could be a different kind of season for the Western Conference-leading Chicago Blackhawks when it comes to the trade deadline.Stan Bowman has been among the more creative and aggressive GMs during his time in Chicago. He always is looking to plug holes in his contending squad, spending a first-round pick last season to get rental Andrew Ladd, or a first-round pick the year before that for Antoine Vermette and a second-rounder for Kimmo Timonen.But Chicago will host the draft in June, and this time around Bowman is very reluctant to move his top draft picks.Were trying to make it a big event, and everyone [here] is excited about hosting it, Bowman told ESPN.com on Friday. So from that perspective, were probably going to try to hang on to those picks. Now, anything is possible. But its unlikely that I would be moving the early picks in the draft.The Blackhawks have 10 picks for the 2017 draft, including three in the fifth round and two in the sixth -- plus all of their normal slots.We did that on purpose. We do have a lot; we want to make a splash out of it, said Bowman. Hopefully it will work out well. I dont know if its a great draft; early returns are mixed on it. But there are always players in the draft.All of which means that Bowman doesnt plan on his normal trade-deadline plan of action.As far as the deadline goes, well still be creative and look at things, but the other side of it is, we just dont have any cap space, said Bowman. I dont envision us having any [cap space], like Im not planning on us shedding any players. If theres injuries, I suppose ...Theres also this: For the first time in a while, the current Blackhawks have a real injection of youth. Perhaps Chicagos late-season boost will come from within that group.We have six first-year players on our team, said Bowman. Im looking more at those players being better players in the spring than they are now, just through playing 60-70 games in the league. I think were going to be improving from within more so than we are adding from outside. I like that part of it. I like the excitement of having Nick Schmaltz or Ryan Hartman?or Tyler Motte or [Vincent] Hinostroza; those guys are doing pretty well right now. We havent given them big responsibility yet, but I think as we go along were looking at that sort of as our internal improvement, so to speak.First-year defensemen?Michal Kempny and Gustav Forsling have also helped shore up Chicagos blue line. I wwould argue that this is Chicagos deepest defensive corps in years.ddddddddddddut question marks remain up front, where the Blackhawks hope some of the kids will make their mark before the end of the season to help complement their talented, veteran core. Its not that they are struggling to score; the Blackhawks are fifth in goals per game. Still, if the kids can step their game up another level in the second half, that will be a boost.I asked a veteran front office executive from a rival Western Conference team to give a scouting report on the Blackhawks four rookie forwards:Schmaltz, 20: Really talented kid, will need time to adjust, like most kids. But the beauty is the protection of?Marian Hossa, Jonathan Toews?and those great veterans. Schmaltz has always been a top player, a real offensive guy. He has the potential to be a 25-goal scorer in the NHL. Hes in the ideal situation to develop there, with the veterans around him.Motte, 21: He is a legit bottom-six guy, has speed, works hard, smart. Hes a good fit for them there.Hinostroza, 22: A talented kid, good stick, good head. Hes not big, though. In my view, hes behind Schmaltz in terms of talent and growth potential, but hes intriguing.Hartman, 22: Hes always been a gritty kid, and this is a great opportunity for him. This kid will fill that gritty, energy role and hes got a decent nose for the net too. Probably a bottom-six guy, but I think hes a pretty good one.The regular season is an audition for those four rookies to grab a role.Its a matter up front of seeing if some of those guys emerge as bigger pieces, said Bowman. Right now, theyre not really carrying the load, its our main guys doing that. But as we go along, I expect them to improve. I look forward to seeing those guys grow their games. We havent had a lot of players who were going to get better during the year. Thats probably why, in the past, we went external to find ways to improve our team. But thats not really my game plan this year. Things can change, but Im looking for some growth from these guys. Hopefully one or two or three of them are going to emerge as being able to take on a bigger load as we go.A major injury or a prolonged slump certainly could change everything, and the Blackhawks do have their 2018 first-rounder to dangle if need be. But the plan in Chicago sure looks different on the trade front than most years. And thats OK. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz