Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

28.05.2019 05:43
Minnesota Vikings Power Rankings Roundup: Antworten

Week 1 Hey Armon Watts Jersey nfl draft , kids! You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t been around much over the course of the past week or so. I’ve actually gotten the opportunity to get away for a little bit, which has been pretty awesome, but now hopefully I can get back into the groove. Everyone else has been doing an outstanding job in my absence, which has also been pretty awesome.As we’ve done over the past couple of seasons, we’re going to do a bit of a “roundup” of the Power Rankings across the internet that we get every week. Generally, I’d do this a bit earlier in the week, and hopefully will from here on forward. As you’d imagine, the Minnesota Vikings are pretty highly ranked in these things. . .well, for the most part, anyway. We do have a couple of outliers from folks that just don’t quite believe yet Custom Armon Watts Jersey , but they’ll be converted soon enough.Once we get deep enough into the season to see a trend start forming. . .next week, hopefully, since we’re including the preseason rankings in this for comparison. . .we’ll have a graph so we can see where the purple are rising and falling. For now, though, let’s move on to what we have for our favorite football team, shall we?Associated Press: #3 (Last week: #3)No Vikings-centric commentary from the AP this week.SB Nation: #1 (Last week: #2)No Vikings-centric commentary from SB Nation this week.MMQB, Sports Illustrated: #4 (Last week: #3)No Vikings-centric commentary from MMQB this week.Elliot Harrison, NFL.com: #3 (Last week: #4)ESPN: #3 (Last week: #4)Bleacher Report: #1 (Last week: #1)Pete Prisco, CBS Sports: #6 (Last week: #5)Frank Schwab, Yahoo! Sports: #1 (Last week: #1)Walter Cherepinsky Discount Armon Watts Jersey , Walter Football: #9 (Last week: #12)(You can read it if you want to, I guess.)Mike Florio, Pro Football Talk: #8 (Last week: #9)Vinnie Iyer, Sporting News: #1 (Last week: #2)Nate Davis, USA Today: #4 (Last week: #7)So, the Minnesota Vikings are, in fact, a top ten team across the NFL landscape. . .albeit just barely in a couple of cases. I’m not exactly sure what would make a few of these sites appear to be so far down on the Vikings or label them as “overrated,” but that’s their opinion, I suppose.I know that Power Rankings aren’t gospel or anything even remotely approaching it. Still Dalvin Cook Jersey , it does give us something to look at and see what people around the internet outside of our slightly biased bubble think of our favorite football team. So, at this point, that’s what we’ve got.We’ll have another Power Rankings Roundup next week, hopefully earlier than this week’s edition came about. A look back at 2018 and a little humor mixed in"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Vikings 2018 SeasonVikings 2019 OffseasonU.S. Bank StadiumMinnesota Vikings PodcastsMinnesota Vikings 2019 OffseasonKirk Cousins sits down with The Dan Patrick ShowNew,30commentsA look back at 2018 and a little humor mixed inCSTShareTweetShareShareKirk Cousins sits down with The Dan Patrick ShowBrad Rempel-USA TODAY SportsThere are a lot of folks in Atlanta this week doing the media rounds during Super Bowl week, and Minnesota Vikings’ quarterback Kirk Cousins is no exception. On Friday, Cousins sat down with Dan Patrick for the appropriately named Dan Patrick Show.We’ve got several clips below for your viewing pleasure, starting with the full interview. This one checks in at about 14 minutes or so.If you don’t want to watch the whole thing, we’ve got several other clips as well. In this clip, Patrick and Cousins read his negative draft profile from the lead-up to the 2012 NFL Draft.There’s also a bit where Patrick and Cousins talk about the pressure that Cousins faced this year after receiving what was (for about ten minutes) the biggest contract in NFL history.Last Alan Page Jersey , but not least, things ended on a humorous note with Cousins throwing passes to. . .at least in theory. . .Patrick’s assistant, “McLovin.”As someone that’s been a Dan Patrick fan for a long time, it was kind of cool to see him sit down with Cousins and talk about a few things. If you’d like to tune into The Dan Patrick Show, you can catch it five days a week on the Audience Channel, which is Channel 239 on your DirecTV dial.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz