Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.05.2019 06:15
THE YEAR -- Taryn Christion, QB, S Antworten

NEW YORK -- New York Mets third baseman David Wright appears resigned to missing the remainder of this season, although he predicted his career is not over.Im going to be out for an extended period of time. ... But I plan on coming back and being the player that I feel like Im capable of being. We shall see, Wright said Friday at Citi Field, in his first public comments since undergoing surgery June 16 to repair what Wright said was a significant disk rupture in his neck.Wright, 33, acknowledged he will lose about 5 percent of the range of motion in his neck because he required fusion in addition to a discectomy.Dr. Robert Watkins, who has also treated Wright for spinal stenosis in his lower back, spoke with urgency in advocating surgery to address the disk issue, Wright said. The only question was what type of procedure to undergo.Watkins removed the damaged disk and fragments that were putting pressure on Wrights spinal cord. Doctors were concerned those fragments could cause bruising or permanent damage if not treated swiftly with surgery.The surgery was performed through Wrights throat, with the fusion process aided by bone marrow extracted from Wrights hip. Screws and a plate were inserted.I hope that this is correct, but when this heals, it should be as good as new, Wright said.Wright noted the fusion will put more pressure on other disks. Still, Watkins believes those disks are fairly healthy and should be able to handle the extra load, Wright said.Wright still is dealing with residual pain and soreness from the surgery, although it has lessened in the past week. He is due to stop using pain medications next week.Wright said a bigger concern than the residual pain is losing his balance or someone accidentally bumping him, because any jolt can have serious repercussions. Because he would be defenseless in the dugout, Wright began watching Mets home games from the bullpen Thursday.Wright is required to wear a neck brace when he is around people and while riding in a car. He started putting his socks and shoes on and taking walks this week, which he deemed progress.He has an appointment scheduled for three months after the surgery to determine the progress of the fusion. And because no real activity will take place in the interim, it precludes returning this season.You can do the math, Wright said. The next three months, its really not doing anything. Its letting the bones fuse together.Wright stressed that his primary focus, for now, is getting healthy to avoid having any post-baseball issues with his neck. He already will have enough to deal with since the spinal stenosis in his lower back is chronic.This is, for me, in my mind, beyond something that can be rushed to try to get back on the baseball field, Wright said. The sense of urgency for this in the doctors voice was much greater than the sense of urgency when I talked to him about my back last year.I love the game of baseball. I cant wait to get back out there. But the most important thing for me now is my health and trying to get my neck healed, because if I go and do something that Im not supposed to, were not talking about baseball. Were talking about something thats going to affect me later in life.Wright acknowledged that his lower-back issue will complicate the process of preparing for games once he gets back on the field.It took me a little longer to get ready for spring training this year because of the back, Wright said. Now that Im immobile for the foreseeable future, itll be interesting to see how my back responds to that. And I think it will be interesting to see what it takes to get my back where it was while I was playing.Wright said he had no hard feelings that the Mets worked out free-agent Cuban third baseman Yulieski Gourriel last week. If the Mets sign Gourriel, it could mean third base wont be available once Wright returns, because Gourriel would require a multi-year contract.Theyve got to do what it takes to get this team better and back to the playoffs, Wright said. Im no good on the field right now.Wright is signed through 2020, although insurance should soon begin covering 75 percent of his salary for the time he misses.Within days, Jose Reyes should be promoted from Double-A Binghamton and man third base for the Mets.Asked for his reaction to Reyes reunion with the organization, Wright said, I love it. Hes a very good friend of mine.While Wright predicted that Reyes energy would have a positive impact on the Mets, Wright was also highly critical of Reyes Oct. 31 domestic-violence incident.I feel like what he did was awful, terrible, Wright said. Theres just no other way around it. With that being said, in my eyes, hes done what he could do to earn a second chance. If hes going to be given a second chance, I think this is a good place for it. I think hes comfortable here. This is home for him. I cant say it enough: What he did is something that is horrible and should never be done. So I hope that hes learned his lesson. In everything he said, it seems like hes acknowledged the great mistake that it was and that hes not going to let it happen again, and I hope thats correct.As for Wrights health issues, he said he had no regrets.At some point, your body, I would say, gives way, Wright said. I think its just natural, especially when you play since I was 4 or 5 years old. Of course, theres wear and tear in my body.If you told me, yeah, youd have to have a neck surgery, youd have some back issues, hell, Id do it all over again because I enjoy what I do. And I plan on continuing to enjoy what I do. Swell Water Bottle Wholesale . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. SWell Bottle Sale . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. http://www.swellbottlesale.com/swell-bottle-marble-sale.html . Uniteds eighth defeat of a wretched campaign means Liverpool, which currently occupies the fourth and final Champions League place, could go nine points clear of its fierce rival by beating West Bromwich Albion on Sunday. Charlie Adam scored both of Stokes goals at Britannia Stadium either side of Robin van Persies equalizer, with a miserable day for seventh-place United capped by first-half injuries to centre halves Jonny Evans and Phil Jones that forced them off. Swell Wood Water Bottle . Miikka Kiprusoff had just announced his retirement after a decade-long run in Calgary and it would be up to Berra and Ramo to fill the void. Swell Bottle Cheap . Peter Gammons, an analyst for Major League Baseballs network and website, drew the ire of hockey fans on Sunday when he criticized the two NHL teams on Twitter for their physical game the night before. (STATS) -- Taryn Christions emergence as the leader of one of the nations most prolific offenses was a big reason why South Dakota State captured a share of its first Missouri Valley Football Conference title since joining the league in 2008.The sophomore quarterback was named the MVFCs Offensive Player of the Year on Wednesday after leading the conference with school records of 3,369 passing yards and 3,754 total yards. Hes the first Jackrabbit -- and the first sophomore -- to earn the honor.The Jackrabbits picked up two more awards as John Stiegelmeier was named Bruce Craddock Coach of the Year after leading SDSU to a program record-tying 7-1 record in MVFC play and an automatic bid to the FCS playoffs. Linebacker Christian Rozeboom took home Freshman of the Year honors after finishing with a team-best 107 tackles to go along with three sacks and five tackles for loss. Hes also a finalist for the STATS FCS Jerry Rice Award as top freshman.Though Northern Iowa lost 45-24 to SDSU on Saturday and fell short of a playoff berth, Karter Schult became the second straight Panther to claim Defensive Player of the Year honors. The senior defensive eend finished with nation bests of 17 sacks and 24 tackles for loss to become the ninth Panther to receive the award after current Chicago Bears cornerback Deiondre Hall won it last year.ddddddddddddSouth Dakotas dynamic two-way threat Chris Streveler was named the Newcomer of the Year, making a tremendous first impression after transferring in from Minnesota. The junior quarterback ranked third in the league with 82.3 rushing yards per game and sixth with 194.7 passing yards while also finishing 25th nationally with a 140 pass efficiency rating. He ended up with five 100-yard rushing games for the Coyotes, who only had four such efforts from QBs between 2006-15.---=MVFC POSTSEASON AWARDS=OFFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR -- Taryn Christion, QB, South Dakota StateDEFENSIVE PLAYER OF THE YEAR -- Karter Schult, DE, Northern IowaFRESHMAN OF THE YEAR -- Christian Rozeboom, LB, South Dakota StateNEWCOMER OF THE YEAR -- Chris Streveler, QB, South DakotaBRUCE CRADDOCK COACH OF THE YEAR -- John Stiegelmeier, South Dakota State ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz