Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.05.2019 06:15
ff the court in the first half before going down again Antworten

Lawrence Thomas knows he will feature in every highlights reel for this A-League season for the wrong reason.The Melbourne Victory goalkeeper is the one watching and then diving in vain as Tim Cahills 40-metre rocket scorched past him and into the net in this seasons first Melbourne derby.Its a great finish, Thomas told AAP, underplaying the strike just a touch.It was perhaps the A-Leagues best ever goal.The stunning moment had Melbourne City fans screaming, Victory fans speechless, and Thomas himself sprawled on the grass.But the mature 24-year-old gloveman has already accepted it as the goalkeepers lot.And theres no way hell be retreating from his advanced position as a sweeper-keeper when Cahill or any other forward is on the ball, 40 metres from goal.If I cop one of those a season Ill take that on the chin, he said.Nonetheless Ill continue to be in that position.I cut out a lot more balls coming through than I do conceding goals from that position and the ones I cut out are one-on-one chances.While Thomas conceded four on that October night, itd be hard to pin blame for any of them at his feet.And since then, Thomas has formed part of one of the meanest A-League defences.Victory has conceded just five goals in seven games - and one in the last month - to surge to third on the A-League table.Thomas - who was in goal for Victorys 2015 grand final win - said he was feeling confident after starting an A-League season as Victorys first-choice gloveman.I feel like Im having a solid season. Thats the greatest thing about getting a regular league spot, you get a chance weekly to perform, he said.I look back at the goals I have conceded and quite a few of them have been great finishes.Im not happy to concede. I never want to get beaten.But if youre covering certain areas of the goal and people are beating you by off the post and in or top corners, then yknow.A win over City would have Kevin Muscats side in second place with that catch-up game against Wellington Phoenix to come.Thomas said he believed Victorys early-season inconsistency had been banished and a derby day success would cement their resurgence.One week we looked fantastic and the next we didnt turn up, he said.But the last patch of five, six, seven games has been very solid. The inconsistency is gone and were in decent form.Its a massive game and especially for the fans.Coming into Christmas, we have a massive responsibility to send fans home happy. Clearance Jordans China . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. Wholesale Authentic Jordans . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. http://www.cheapjordanschinawholesale.com/ . That gave fans outside Joe Louis Arena another chance to ask for autographs from the 19-year-old whose stardom in the NHL has arrived earlier than most expected. Cheap Air Jordan 2 China Wholesale . As the crowd erupted, Davis knocked the ball off the glass and back into his hands. With 1:14 to go in overtime, Davis sixth block also became his 17th rebound. That, along with his 32 points -- which tied a career high -- proved too much for Denver to overcome, and the Pelicans held on for their third straight victory, 111-107 on Sunday night. Cheap Air Jordan . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. BERKELEY, Calif. -- His injured toe no longer a concern, Californias Ivan Rabb is proving that his decision to put off the NBA for at least one year was a good one.The Golden Bears are certainly glad he stayed.Rabb scored five of his career-high 25 points in overtime and California held on to beat Louisiana Tech 68-59 on Wednesday night.All of Rabbs points in overtime came on free throws after the Golden Bears didnt go to the line at all in the second half. Rabb shot 9 of 12 and added a season-high 13 rebounds for his fourth consecutive double-double after missing two games with a toe injury.Were feeding him, California center Kingsley Okoroh said. Last year we didnt look for him as much. This year we need him to score, we need him to step up. Hes doing well what needs to be done.California made only one basket in overtime -- Grant Mullins 3-pointer -- but went 8 of 12 on free throws while holding Louisiana Tech to two points.Rabb led the way in overtime but also gave the Bears a lift with 16 points in the first half. That was an emphasis after he got off to sluggish starts in the previous three games.My goal today was to put two halves together because every game it seemed like its just been one half, Rabb said. I wasnt thinking too much. I was just letting the game come to me and I think that really benefited us as a whole.Kingsley Okoroh had nine points, 12 rebounds and matched his career-high with five blocks as California (5-1) extended its winning streak at Haas Pavilion to 24 -- two shy off the school record and tied with Virginia for the sixth-longest active streak in the nation. Charlie Moore added 19 points.Erik McCree had 11 points and 11 rebounds for Louisiana Tech (3-3) after going scoreless in the first half. Derric Jean added 13 points, seven rebounds and six assists.We were right up there until the very end, Bulldogs coach Eric Konkol said. We need to build on this so we arent in the same situation again.California fed off Rabbs fast staart and held a nine-point lead with 2:13 left in the first half before Louisiana Tech scored seven straight to pull within 31-29 at halftime.dddddddddddd thought it would be, I didnt think it would be that tough, Bears coach Cuonzo Martin said. They really made us work for shots. (Rabb) did a good job of staying aggressive, staying active, staying locked in.BIG PICTURELouisiana Tech: The Bulldogs showed some grit in taking the game to overtime after it looked like they were on the verge of being blown out early. Shooting 18 of 66 (27.3 percent) wont make it an easy pill to swallow, either. The good news is that the big three -- McCree, Jacobi Boykins and Jean -- continue to get to the basket fairly easily. The bad news is that redshirt senior Qiydar Davis might have suffered a season-ending knee injury.California: This is one that Martin cant be completely pleased with. The offense ran smoothly as long as Rabb was on the court but Cal went stagnant whenever he was on the bench. Rabbs performance is a good sign for the Bears because hell be spending additional time in the post now that backup center Kameron Rooks is out for at least a month following arthroscopic surgery on his left knee earlier Wednesday. Okoroh will get extended minutes, too, until Rooks returns.DAVIS DONE AGAIN?Davis season is in doubt after the redshirt senior appeared to injure his right knee early in the second half. Davis, who is playing on a medical redshirt waiver this season after suffering an MCL injury in 2015, had to be helped off the court in the first half before going down again with just over 15 minutes left to play.UP NEXTLouisiana Tech: The Bulldogs return home to host Southeastern Louisiana on Saturday night.California: Hosts Alcorn State on Saturday before heading to Hawaii to play Princeton and Seton Hall in the Pearl Harbor Invitational. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz