Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.05.2019 06:03
, he said. When I met him I knew he Antworten

A roundup of the past weeks notable boxing results from around the world:Saturday at Liverpool, EnglandTony Bellew KO3 BJ Flores Fight recap Retains a cruiserweight title Records: Bellew (28-2-1, 18 KOs); Flores (32-3-1, 20 KOs)Rafaels remarks: After two disappointing losses in light heavyweight world title bouts to Nathan Cleverly in 2011 and to Adonis Stevenson (by one-sided knockout) in 2013, Bellew moved up to cruiserweight and has been reborn to the tune of eight victories in a row, including an electrifying third-round knockout of big puncher Ilunga Junior Makabu on May 29 to win a vacant world title and this absolute destruction of Flores, 37, of Chandler, Arizona, in his first defense. Fighting in front of his hometown fans, Bellew, 33, scored four knockdowns overall in a one-sided blowout of the usually durable Flores, who had previously lost a disputed decision to Beibut Shumenov for an interim title in July 2015. He could have no quarrel with this outcome as he had nothing to offer the powerful Bellew after a decent opening round.Almost as interesting as watching Bellew take Flores apart was his post-fight actions, when he immediately went to the ring ropes and began jawing with former heavyweight titlist and cruiserweight world champion David Haye, a good friend of Flores. Then Bellew literally jumped out of the ring to confront Haye. They had to be separated but Bellew climbed back into the ring and called out for a fight with Haye during his interview on Sky Sports that was every bit as good as a WWE promo. Bellew said he is willing to go to heavyweight for what would be a big fight in the United Kingdom, and Bellew certainly would make way more money to face Haye than in a mandatory defense against the very dangerous Mairis Briedis, who looked great on the undercard.Luke Campbell KO4 Derry Mathews Lightweight Records: Campbell (15-1, 12 KOs); Mathews (38-11-2, 20 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Campbell, 29, of England, won an Olympic gold medal in 2012 and was tabbed for pro stardom by many and looked to be on the fast track to a world title. But last December, he lost a split decision in a huge upset to French journeyman Yvan Mendy and has had to regroup. But now he has won three fights in a row against solid opposition in Gary Sykes, former junior lightweight world titleholder Argenis Mendez and now Mathews, 33, who was fighting in front of his hometown fans.Mathews, a former interim titlist with vast experience, was coming off a decision loss to world titleholder Terry on March 12 but still seemed like he would be a solid test for Campbell. Now being trained by Cuban trainer Jorge Rubio, Campbell, a southpaw, was on his game and never in danger. In the final seconds of the third round, Campbell landed a left hook to the head and an off-balance Mathews went down, although he did not appear hurt and popped right back up. But in the fourth round it was not the same case. Campbell, who had displayed a good body attack, landed a left hand to the pit of Mathews gut to drop him. He was in obvious distress and barely beat the count as he tried to catch his breath. Campbell was all over him when the fight resumed, pounding away but also taking a couple of solid shots from the game Mathews. But another left hand to the body sent Mathews to all fours in agony again and referee Victor Loughlin counted him out at 2 minutes, 46 seconds. This is a very good victory for Campbell, perhaps the best of his career. He could find himself in a world title fight in 2017.Mairis Briedis TKO3 Simon Vallily Cruiserweight Records: Briedis (21-0, 18 KOs); Vallily (9-1, 2 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Briedis, 31, of Latvia, the mandatory challenger for cruiserweight world titleholder Tony Bellew, who won the main event, was put on the card to keep active before that future bout, although it is possible Briedis could wind up fighting for a vacant title should Bellew go to heavyweight for the possible fight with David Haye. In any event, Briedis preserved his mandatory status with a romp over Vallily, 31, of England, a three-year pro taking a gargantuan step up in competition. Vallily was in over his head. Briedis, a crowd-pleasing fighter with tremendous power, smashed Vallily with a stiff left down the middle and a flush right hand to the head in the waning seconds of the second round that badly hurt him, although he stayed on his feet before sagging into the ropes when the bell sounded to end the round. Just under a minute into the third round, Briedis connected with a left hook to the body and Vallily crumpled to a knee to collect himself. He beat the count but from there Briedis pounded Vallily to the head and body, hurting him seemingly with every shot, until referee John Latham stepped in to call it off at 2 minutes, 36 seconds.Saturday at Campeche, MexicoTomoki Kameda KO1 Edgar Alfredo Martinez Junior featherweight Records: Kameda (32-2, 20 KOs); Martinez (18-14-1, 10 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Kameda, 25, of Japan, one of three fighting brothers to have all won world titles, is a former bantamweight titleholder. He lost the secondary title by close decision to Englands Jamie McDonnell in May 2015 and dropped anther decision in the rematch 13 months ago. In his first fight since that defeat, Kameda moved up in weight and demolished late replacement opponent Martinez, 28, of Mexico, without breaking a sweat. Martinez landed nothing but Kameda landed many powerful punches in this brief blowout. Just 35 seconds into the fight, Kameda landed a hard right hand to the head that badly staggered Martinez, who never really recovered from the shot. Kameda followed up with five more blows that had Martinez on his heels and in trouble. Moments later, Kameda landed a clean left hook behind the ear of Martinez, who went down hard on his back, prompting referee Lupe Garcia to immediately wave off the fight at 1 minute, 16 seconds as ringside medical personnel came to Martinezs aid. A title shot at 122-pound is not out of the question for Kameda, who is a good fighter.Friday at Studio City, Calif.Jose Felix Jr. TKO3 Alan Herrera Lightweight Records: Felix (35-1-1, 27 KOs); Herrera (33-9, 21 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Felix, 24, of Mexico, had an easy time in the main event of Top Ranks Solo Boxeo card on UniMas as he won his eighth fight in a row since his lone defeat, a competitive unanimous decision to Bryan Vasquez in an interim junior lightweight title bout in April 2014. Felix was more accurate with his punches but took his time before pouncing in the third round. He dropped him with a right hand 30 seconds into the round. Then he was all over Herrera, nailing him with both hands and sending him to the mat for what referee Raul Caiz Sr. ruled a slip with about two minutes left in the round. Felix continued to bomb away on Herrera, who had nothing to keep Felix off. When Felix pounded him into the ropes with a series of blows and dishing out major punishment, Caiz stepped in and stopped the bout at 1 minute, 42 seconds. Herrera, 27, of Mexico, lost for the fifth time in his last six bouts, including his second in a row by knockout.Also on the card, blue chip welterweight prospect Egidijus The Mean Machine Kavaliauskas (15-0, 11 KOs), 28, a 2008 and 2012 Olympian from Lithuania, who missed most of 2015 while recovering from a ruptured right biceps, won his fourth bout of 2016. He ground out an eight-round unanimous decision against Cameron Kreal (8-12-1, 1 KO), 22, of Las Vegas, winning 77-75 on all three scorecards.Friday at Launceston, AustraliaRenold Quinlan TKO2 Daniel Geale Super middleweight Records: Quinlan (11-1, 7 KOs); Geale (31-5, 16 KOs)Rafaels remarks: Geale, 35, of Australia, is a former unified middleweight world titleholder with wins against quality foes such as Felix Sturm, Sebastian Sylvester and Anthony Mundine (with whom he split two bouts). But since those victories, Geale lost his title to Darren Barker and got knocked out in two world title fights, in the third round challenging Gennady Golovkin in 2014 and in the fourth round challenging Miguel Cotto. In his first fight since the fight with Cotto in June 2015, Geale moved up to super middleweight and took on 27-year-old countryman Quinlan. It did not go well. Quinlan won the opening round on all three scorecards and then dropped Geale in the second round with a left hand. Geale beat the count but was unsteady as he stumbled across the ring, forcing referee Gary Ingraham to wave off the fight at 1 minute, 14 seconds. Quinlan, who won his third fight in a row, then called for a fight at middleweight against Golovkin or at super middleweight against titleholder Badou Jack or Sturm.Friday at Palm Bay, Fla.Ricardo Rodriguez W10 David Quijano Junior bantamweight Scores: 99-91, 98-92 (twice) Records: Rodriguez (15-3, 4 KOs); Quijano (16-7-1, 9 KOs)Rafaels remarks: In June, Rodriguez, 27, of Mexico, cruised to a unanimous decision against Quijano, 30, of Puerto Rico, winning 98-92 on all three scorecards. They met in a rematch that headlined All-Star Boxing promoter Tutico Zabalas Telemundo-televised card and the result was nearly identical. Rodriguez, who won his third fight in a row, cruised once again as Quijano dropped to 1-5 in his last six bouts. Cheap Soccer Jerseys China . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Stitched Soccer Jerseys .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. http://www.cheapsoccerchina.com/cheap-barcelona-jerseys-china_76s.html . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. Cheap Tottenham Hotspur Jerseys China .J. -- Seven games into a disappointing season, New York Giants defensive catalyst Jason Pierre-Paul is getting the feeling hes back. Cheap Liverpool Jerseys China . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace.New signing Oumar Niasse is targeting regular Champions League football with Everton. Niasse signed on Deadline Day and is optimistic he will make his debut at Bournemouth in the FA Cup fifth round this weekend.He told Sky Sports News HQ: I think this week I am going to be involved, I dont know how exactly but I think I will be there. I just need to get a start to know exactly where I am. I need to be on the pitch just to see what level I am at. The Senegalese forward, who scored 19 goals and chipped in with 14 assists in 42 appearances for Lokomotiv Moscow, is confident he can justify his £13.5m transfer fee. He said: I dont have any problem with the price tag. Everywhere I have been it has been the same. When I went to Russia from Turkey after only one season they said that they had paid a lot. For one and a half seasons I showed them I was worth it. Niasse signed for Everton on Deadline Day Roberto Martinez has impressed the new arrival, and he is confident the coach and the team will soon be making their mark on Europes biggest stage.ddddddddddddhe coach? Hes good. When you have a young team, with 21 or 22-year-olds playing good football it means they have someone good behind them, telling them how to play, he said. When I met him I knew he was good person also. He can build something with Everton, we just have to take it step by step. In the next few years we can play in the Champions League every time. Also See: Everton video Everton fixtures Everton stats Get a free £10 bet ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz