Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.05.2019 06:05
ing the worlds biggest sporting events Antworten

Essendons run of player signings has continued with stand-in skipper Brendon Goddard the latest Bomber to agree to a new AFL deal.Goddard will continue his 288-game career next season after agreeing to a one-year contract extension on Thursday.The 31-year-old joins Michael Hurley, Ben Howlett, Brent Stanton and Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti in signing a new deal in the past fortnight.As a club weve made great inroads this year, Im excited about heading into my fifth season at Essendon, and I couldnt see myself playing anywhere else, Goddard said.Being reunited with our teammates in the coming months and the talent that has emerged this season fills me with great optimism about 2017.We still have plenty of hard work ahead of us but this playing group has incredible drive and ambition.Of the 12 Bombers currently serving doping bans, club captain Jobe Watson and Tayte Pears are the only players yet to announce their intentions for next season.Dyson Heppell, Tom Bellchambers, Cale Hooker, Heath Hocking, Travis Colyer, David Myers, Hurley, Howlett and Stanton have all re-committed to the club.Michael Hibberd has requested a trade and has been strongly linked with a move to Melbourne. sWell Traveler Sale . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. sWell Marble Water Bottle . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. http://www.swellwaterbottlesale.com/Swell-Traveler-Bottle-Sale/ . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. sWell Traveler Bottle Sale . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. Swell Water Bottle Wood Collection . Olli Jokinen, Mark Scheifele, and Bryan Little each had a goal and an assist as Winnipeg won 5-2, handing Calgary its record-setting seventh consecutive loss on home ice. LONDON -- The NFL will stage four regular-season games in London next year.Teams and venues for the four games will be announced on Tuesday.The NFL started playing regular-season games in London in 2007, and has recently played three games per season in the British capital. The league has never before played four games in one season in London.Most of the games have been played at Wembley Stadium, but one was played at Twickenham this season.We continue to be incredibly excited by the passion and love for the NFL shown by our millions of UK fans, said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. London is an amazing city. We have had tremendous support from our fans, from Mayor Khan and other government leaders and business partners, and we are looking forward tto taking the next step in the UK by playing four games in London next season.ddddddddddddKhan called London the international home of the NFL.London staging a fourth NFL game is fantastic news, not only for the millions of sports fans who get to enjoy our iconic stadiums, but also because it confirms our status as the go-to choice for hosting the worlds biggest sporting events, Khan said.The NFL also could play an international series game in Mexico again next year after the Texans-Raiders matchup in Azteca Stadium was a success in November.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz